Is she the edgiest TV character of all time?

Is she the edgiest TV character of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U9HF6hPZ_p4
youtu.be/mw3H3OFg-2g
youtube.com/watch?v=LYmHK9GMPMs
youtube.com/watch?v=p1dLNDzZvTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

absolute madwoman

she was so hot in this

More people need to watch this

name

not really, season 3 will finish regardless of how many people watch

It only took 30 seconds for the grenade to go off.

I mean i'd let her rape but I don't think she's a very good person

way too edgy idd

The Leftovers mate, highly recommended

S3 apparently isn't airing until 2017 which is sad news but I can't wait for whatever's in store

yep, shes so edgy she didn't even bother getting BLACKED

Now post the webm of her bush

I don't watch this, but why did she blow up the kids ?

So the grenade never goes off ?

>The Leftovers mate, highly recommended

It only has a 8.0 score on imdb. I don't watch shows that don't have at least a 8.5 or higher, sorry. That's usually indicative of a bad show.

It was just a prank

>the scene where she fucks Tom in the van
>the scene where they make out at the bar

hot as fuck desu

Don't you mean rape?

Pretty edgy. Edgiest thing I've seen since Living on the Edge music video

I need season 3 so badly, I watched both seasons In a week and now i feel like something is missing

And here I thought bait was supposed to be subtle

It's true though. That's not bait at all because for the most part, imdb scores are very reliable.

When will Meg get a ghost visit from her dead mom to tell her stop acting so edgy like Kevin with Patty.

Sometimes, but they can also be wrong, and this is one of those times. I think Inception had a really high score that put it in the top 10 films ever at one point.

could we possibly be in for the greatest show since The Wire if the third season is on a par with the other two?

Yes, but it's not very popular so don't expect many people to agree.

So what imdb score would you say this deserves?

I hope this season goes full on Lindelof after the last few episodes of season 2. He really broke out his LOST tendencies and I fucking loved that. International Assassin is one of the best episodes of any TV show in years.

> It's a Guilty Remnant episode.

I've literally never watched a show that was under 8.5 that was actually good. Even The Knick which is vastly underrated has a score of 8.6

At least a 9.0. Which it may well have if season 3 delivers.

pleb those are the best episodes

>has differing opinion than mine
>must be troll!
Yeah okay, name ONE good show that has a lower rating than 8.5 on imdb.

>relying on IMDB for 'scores'
>IMDB

If you have the context, this scene alone evokes a ton of emotion
>youtu.be/U9HF6hPZ_p4

The teens are so fucking unbearable tho, why do they always have to make teens so fucking hateable? They're not even "fun to hate" kind of shit, they're just annoying.

I can't. Wanna know why? Because, unless I'm looking for cast info, I don't use IMDB. Unlike your sheep self, some of us can actually formulate our own interests & opinions without having to parrot a website like a fucking pleb lemming.

tl;dr think for yourself, cunt

True. The teens suck. Thankfully they squashed that shit at the mid-point of S1 (the fridge) & removed it almost entirely from S2 (aside form the black kid/daughter thing)

Nice dodge. It's probably because you can't name one. All you have to do is think of a handful of your favorite shows and see if they are under 8.5. But guess what? They're all above 8.5 because you're wrong and I'm right.

youtu.be/mw3H3OFg-2g

this scene is brilliant

This show really is the ultimate pleb filter.

>Yeah okay, name ONE good show that has a lower rating than 8.5 on imdb.
It's almost like art forms, film included, are subjective to an individuals taste. Keep on letting iMDB tell you what to watch though. Dat hivemind wont maintain itself, m8

it's better that way, it won't get memed to death by the retards like literally every other show here

By that logic does that mean that every show above 8.5 is good?

Aimee and the twins are okay. Atleast their not angsty as shit like Jill was or Eive

>doesnt use imdb
>this is somehow a dodge
again the point is this. if you need the approval of some website to vet your entertainment for you then you're not seeing the issue and there's no point arguing it.

pull your head out of your own ass, newfag. the air is cleaner

what's gonna happen in Australia bros?

No, there will be more bad shows above 8.5 than there will be good shows below 8.5 because popular shows are too susceptible to bandwagoning.

stop fucking arguing. we get like one leftovers thread a month please don't ruin it.

best episodes are ones with 9th doctor

Meaning only plebs watch this show? It was written by fucking LOST writers. It's shit.

fucking this, wtf. they dont even pretend to be in a rush. shame cause the lass is really pretty too. waste of an elf.

LOL. so much deflection. Fine, then tell me what shows you consider good (aside from this one) and I'LL look them up since you're too scared to.

It's based off a book retard. And it's directed by one of the lost writers.

Listen you fag, I thought you were just baiting but I am sick of your faggotry. You wanna talk about amazing shows below 8.5? How about Broadchurch? Blackadder? Psych? And these three are just from the top of my head. Now get thw fuck out of my board you filthy, disgusting pleb

>It was written by fucking LOST writers

holy fuck, I'm never watching this show.

Stick's gonna get stung by a Stingray

>THE ONE TIME A LEFTOVERS THREAD HAS MORE THAN 5 REPLIES IS FILLED WITH BAIT

GET THE FUCK OUT

Lindelof has a strong following of haters thanks to his previous works. It hasn't been judged fairly on its own merits.

So much this. These assholes derail every fucking Leftovers thread with their Lindelof memes. Fuckers just can't watch 5 minutes of this. 5 minutes was all it took me to realize I was watching something amazing.

>Blackadder
The score of that show is low because imdb is an american site with mostly american users which makes them biased against non-u.s shows

>Psych
>Good
rofl

>Broadchurch
Never heard or seen this show, but if you think Psych is a good show, then this show probably sucks too.

What about LOST?

>still not seeing the point that no one cares about your precious iMDB score
We're done. Enjoy life within the safety of your bubble

>He's never even heard of Broadchurch

Confirmed pleb

>The score of that show is low because imdb is an american site with mostly american users which makes them biased against non-u.s shows

this is the most retarded thing I've heard anyone say on this site

Both great scenes

My favourite scene isn't on YT, but it's the one where Nora steals the Departure survey and interrogates Erika. Erika explains her superstitions like the 'bird in the box' ritual. Nora calls her fucking pathetic for believing she is responsible for her daughter's departure, to which Erika counters "what were the last words you said to your children, to the best of your recollection", and Nora tearfully storms out. Incredible acting/framing and very powerful.

>LOST
it's shit hence it's 8.4 on imdb

That scene is really great, Nora in general is one of the strongest characters on the show. Her ongoing fear of Kevin/her family disappearing again is really engaging. One of my favorite moments though is when we actually see Mary wake up. That whole scene with her seeing her husband is incredible.

I liked how meg and her entourage were guilty of 50 some counts of kidnapping the instant they stopped the bus, then they get on the bus, which has cameras, look directly at said cameras, and the 50 some witnesses, then basically enact a terrorist threat, and, as a result, nothing much happens and the sequence is completely forgotten.

Such a well written show.

They're not exactly in the public eye. At that point they're a terrorist organization, living in an unknown location, in a naive town who doesn't believe anything can truly go wrong.

Lost started out A-fucking-mazing in Seasons 1 and 2, then just plummeted downhill S3 onward.

If you haven't started watching it, don't bother. You'll start out the series intrigued with so many questions and end it with disappointment when they don't answer them.

What about 24?

Season 3 is peak lost. I'll agree that it becomes a bit convoluted afterwards, but wanting all these answers is just setting up for disappointment. No matter what happened, you would be satisfied. This is why Lidelof is a pleb filter.

They are literally a terrorist organization mate. Did you even watch the show?

Well ya as far as the series being extended that's unlikely. But I'm just saying more people need to watch it cause it's great

Here's the good bait

Reminder that there's no supernatural in the show. Kevin is just crazy.

I see you forgot about the ATFEC.

Its okay, season 2 did as well.

>There's no supernatural

Kevin is crazy, but that's incorrect

The son is the worst fucking character, holy shit. He's such a fucking baby who wants to find some bullshit higher purpose. And as much as I love the show I just know they're going to completely forget that he killed an FBI agent in the beginning.

Such talent. I love the way you can read her emotions from her expressive face

Whats funny is your problems with the son is basically what the show is built around.

Objectively wrong, the supernatural shit was made overt this season, specifically with Kevin. He's basically a shaman now.

Aside from the actual departure, you can justify everything that's happened with non-supernatural causes.

Favorite episode?

The scene with Mary waking up was great. It was a really well-deserved happy moment for Matt (and I guess for the actress who plays Mary).

There are so many brilliant scenes in the finale (and in season 2 as a whole) but here's two that become something entirely different back to back

youtube.com/watch?v=LYmHK9GMPMs
youtube.com/watch?v=p1dLNDzZvTQ

You can interpret the events that happened with Kevin, etc. as supernatural. But they easily have non-supernatural explanations.

So how did Kevin ressurect twice?

season 3 will get progressively crazier and crazier, then end with the shocking revelation that kevin died when virgil poisoned him

>24
convoluted and contrived storylines. cheesy at times.

Fuck, that second scene was so creepy.

easy, he wasn't actually dead.

Literally every character except him moved on someway in season 2. He's a whiny little shit who wants to believe his existential pain and crisis mean something. No wonder he fell in with GR.

He never "resurrected." They were both dreams.

So badass. They harmonized and everything, oooh that's creepy! Wow

But he was buried 6 feet under for over 8 hours? How did he breathe?

Well, his mom did have him literally lying to people so she could feel better about herself.

How's it feel to be a miserable fuck?

What about all that happened with Kevin and Virgil?

IIRC, Erika's bird in a box routine worked once although that's a lesser case of supernature

>6feet
the nigga just threw some dirt on him

I would prefer that they keep it ambiguous as well, but interviews with the crew have them explicitly say that the supernatural stuff with Kevin is real.