Whats the next best p2p network besides bit torrent?

whats the next best p2p network besides bit torrent?

bump

> network
> bittorrent
Pick one, faggot. Bittorrent is just a torrent client

Came here to say this.
you're stupid.

i mean network of p2p users you fuck

>laptop

almost no one had laptops at that time

Fucking kazaa lel I remember downloading girls gone wild for a fucking week with dial up.

the gnutella network used to be okay but most networks today are dead... i could never figure out how to get files on IRC or usenet either

edonkey

Right now i don't think there are good p2p networks besides bit torrent, since the p2p protocol needs lots of users to work fine. By the way, since we are talking about this, do you Anons seed after downloading or not?

i dont feel safe downloading major releases but just about everything else idgaf

Why, do you think the FBI will come at your door? Almost everyone wh has an internet connection has downloaded something illegally, they don't have time to work on this. Or are you scared by viruses?

Usenet > bittorrent

BitTorrent is also the name of the protocol faggot

Finally, someone with a lick of sense

check'd

Soooooo much CP

Where?

Deluge

Are you guys for real?

Hands down the best p2p is soulseek there's nothing that i haven't been able to find on there no matter how obscure

You do hear stories of people being singled out. It might be incredibly rare but it happens.

Usually they tend to be more aggressive on content uploaders.

I don't get why anyone uses p2p anymore, but I do miss Morpheus, that was an awesome p2p.

Everything you want you can find streaming, any music, movies, games, they are all uploaded and their for you, you can search for them from google, or use specific sites like alluc.ee, project free tv, or tubeplus.me ..
and it is faster and easier to just rip the movie or music using one of dozens of free small rip programs you can get free on cnet.