I just found out i weigh 167kg. I'm 22 and i don't want to be like this anymore. What should I do?

I just found out i weigh 167kg. I'm 22 and i don't want to be like this anymore. What should I do?

Speak in pounds you shagged toothed, tea drinking, brit

Stop drinking soda and eating sugary snacks.

At that weight, that alone is a good start.

Eat less. Excercise more.
Do that for a long time.

i was 240 pounds started walking twice a day around the black 45 mins each and stopped soda started eating healthy and lost 70 pounds now i've started situps and pushups but still trying to quit smoking

Got to /fit you brexit fuck

367lbs you amerifat

How long did it take

I wouldn't be talking shit your cake eating cookie monster. Fuck you.

think the bongs use pounds too. fgt

stop eating you fat fuck, walk/run at least 1h per day. If thats too hard, do what i do, get a motorcycle (old one) and start repairing it. The stress/loss of sleep/physical activity will make you loose weight right away down side is youll probably loose your hair too. Fuck you faggot

Fuck off I'm trying to change you cunt

Get a gym membership.
Calculate your TDEE on fitness frog. Subtract 500 from the number you get. Begin counting calories.
Go at least three times a week. Lost 65lbs in a year doing above.

>I just found out i weigh 167kg

how was it kept a secret til now?

Lift weights beta brit fag

Damn nigga I'm not even that big

Hello user, I'm from fit/

Starting Sunday: All seven days you will go on a water fast, seven days! No food at all and only drink water but ONLY WHEN THIRSTY not bored or hungry all through to Saturday.
Monday - Friday: intense cardio like nothing or P90X for at least 30 minutes.
All it takes is one week for a quick-fix but then you need a healthy diet and exercise routine after that.
Good luck.

I knew i was a little out of shape but i went to the doctor and it was a surprise

Nothing = *jogging

I am from America. Is 167kg a lot?

Eat whole foods. Walk more.

Don't do cardio or "excercise", it just makes you hungrier.

Don't eat processed food. Drink water. Eat all the real food you want.

367lbs

im 65kg and considered average weight. so op is fat

Buy a bike, go vegetarian. I lost 50 pounds in 4 months this way.

Smoke pot or do a hallucinogen before bike rides. Makes it fun.

Make a diary of what you eat so you can't lie to yourself about how many calories you consume.

Stop eating after a certain point each day and do not eat anything. Drink only water. It'll suck but once you adjust to it you won't want to eat later in the evening.

This is terrible and likely life-threatening advice for a sedentary, very obese person.

Lmao i feel for you bro. Working on my mustang right now.

I was 148 kg ( 192 cm) and got sick of it.
Started taking long walks (45 minutes) three times a week and 4 hours of mountain biking (cheap ass mtb) each Saturday.
Stopped with chips/crisps, no candy, no sugary soda and less beer.
It's been 22 months and I'm now at 112 kg.
Feel so much better. Can run up the 7 stories of stairs to my apartment without losing my breath.
Only downside is that all my clothes had to be replaced.

that's why I'm laughing.

Adolf is proud of you. That's quite some change.
Gonna improve your life a lot.

A little out of shape? How was being so fat a surprise. I mean at that weight there is no way you could even see your own dick. Once you can't see your own dick you know you're a fat useless fuck.

I was 375 lbs a year and a half ago (I'm 5'7). Im now 220 and still dropping weight. Honestly, all it takes is dedication to a strict diet and exercise on occasion. I keep it under 2000 calories a day, I drink only water and black coffee (on occasion). I eat my daily recommended serviings of fruit and veggies as well. I don't eat bread, I don't eat sweets or junk food. That's really all you have to do OP. Just remember as with any addiction, there will always be an excuse, you just have to say "no".

Jesus. /fit/ is full of people who taught themselves to be Marines by jumping out of third story windows onto trash bags and shit, isn't it?

I can see my dick no problem. When i stand i can see the tip and when i lay down i can see most of it

Post pics of ur tits op.

drink tea and go to the gym

Ok, first since you're using kg I'm gonna assume you live in the UK. That's good, it means you can go to the doctor without going bankrupt. Go to doctor and tell them you're going to start losing weight and exercising. They'll check you out and help you so you don't overdue it cause health concerns since you've clearly lived an unhealthy sedentary lifestyle.

Now what you need to do is stop drinking sodas and other sugary drinks. Then you need to stop eating candy and sugary food. Eat fruits that are naturally sweet to help with cravings. Start walking everyday for an hour or so, once you are comfortable with this and it has become a habit start adding jogging into the mix.

Begin a healthier diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, also eat more frequent smaller meals instead of just two or three large ones. You want to make these changes in diet and exercise small and build them up because the goal is to make them a habit so that way it's easier to stick with it and lose the weight. Once you've done these things daily for two to three months then start pursuing a more rigorous exercise plan and consult with your doctor.

65kg is pretty light
70-80kg is considered normal

Put the fork down and step Away from the plate

well i'm 20 and i'm 55kg ( 120 pounds ) i don't feel any better.
175cm btw 5'8

Not bad m8 lul

all you have to do to not be an obese fuck is drink mostly water and walk at least 2 miles a day. If you have a problem with eating, try not to have meals just do 5-6 snacks a day (at least 1500 calories)and you can curb you appetite.

That's pretty svelte from an American standard. Are you looking to gain wait or loose it?

My suggeston is to bulk up and get ripped.

Eat less and move more.

Not the same guy, but it took me about 16 months to lose 65 lbs

Going in a caloric deficit is going to be the most important thing for you to do right now. You need to find a basal metabolic rate calculator online and then start taking in less calories than what it calculates. At least 500 less, but probably no more than 1000. As long as you're taking supplements like a multi-vitamin, it doesn't really matter what you're eating. Well it does, but not that much right now. Meeting macros will come into play once you start lifting weights regularly. It's more important right now for you to just cut back rather than fail due to you making such a drastic dietary change. You're also going to need to do cardio that isn't super impactful on your joints. Things like swimming or biking come to mind. If you go to a gym, the stationary bike will be your friend. You want at least 30 minutes at least 3 times a week to start off with. Once you feel more comfortable carrying your weight, it is imperative that you start lifting. Adding lean mass will increase your basal metabolic rate, which means that you will burn calories faster even while not doing anything. It's a slow, gradual change OP. If you try to go too hard too fast you'll end up hating it and fall back into old habits. Glad that you want to make a change though. Wanting to make a change in your life is the first step. Godspeed OP

Listen guy,
Im a skinnyfat bastard so Im at least passable in this world as far as average chicks and buying clothes. However, you have to get your shit together. You need to start working out, stop eating shit, drinking liquid shit and change your daily habits. If I work out I can get from yours truly to good looking in a couple of months, whereas you, have to make daily exercise and healthy daily diet a fucking mantra. But youre 22, its still not too late.

I lost a shit load of weight just eating slower.

I don't eat less. Just slower.

A bowl of spaghetti can last me like 3 hours. I didn't do this purposefully to lose weight. I just started eating next to my laptop and I'd get distracted. Lost 40 pounds.

LUL

Jesus christ, I hope you are 8 ft giant or something, otherwise wtf.

Best advice in the thread