This is what someone who huffs their own turds looks like

This is what someone who huffs their own turds looks like

And trips confirms...this lady needs a punch to the face

Here, here!

You sound upset. Did she hurt your fee-fees

yeah man, I was really hoping she would stump blumphf but she let us down. my fee-fees are hella hurt yo

Is it true she huffs her own turds

She hurt my eyes, seeing something that ugly I'm not sure if I'll ever recover

She achieved a Geraldo Rivera "Al Capone's Vault" level of fail. Ha!

Yes shes a confirmed turd huffer

If you want to criticise her politics, that's fine. But making comments about her appearance just shows that you can't find a meaningful way to engage with her argument, aka...you are the retard.

She has to be strung out on jenkem .

Lel reddit is leaking
>she's a beautiful stronk woymin

∆∆

You sure Drumpfed him.

Spoken like a true fascist.

Wow. The other day when i had a poop i sniffed the paper. Am i on a slippery road to huffing?

The dozen of threads about her so far today just confirmed she triggered Trump tards all over Sup Forums.

Id do her in all the holes

Rachel Maddow is such a fool to air that. She just embarrassed every SJW OUT THERE AS WELL AS HERSELF.

Rachel Maddow is such a fool to air that. She just embarrassed every SJW OUT THERE AS WELL AS HERSELF.

wtf was she thinking? Why didn't she examine the findings before releasing them? She got a ratings boost last night but i assure you she lost more future viewers than she gained here. She lost all credibility. I will never watch her again

Getthelube.com

lol i was thinking the same thing

i masturbated to get failure last nite. i shit so much cum thinking about that smug fugly bulldyke hanging herself on national tv

She triggered Trumptards by making herself look retarded on TV and ruining her "career" ?

>her

what a dumb bitch. Karma is like her lol

you sound like a childish asshole too.

actually here that is considered normal.

still the same sad shitposters.

nudes?