youtube.com/watch?v=rKC73gJZJ58
youtu.be/dN14wO_aCaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q6mrtYqvArM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

samefag

holy fuck i lose to damn funny

no shit

I really really like this image

Now wait just a cotton-picking minute. You'd settle for the 9000 model? If I was you, I'd push for the 9001.

nice meme

thank mr skeltal

>I'm too fucking retarded to make a timestamp wiuth the pen and paper righ in fucking front of me
>HNNNGH
Nice shit tier i5 hp eritebork
I would've rather you posted the banana

Also, you're a faggot.

Whyyy, it never hit the goddam thing.
AARGGhHHH

Isn't the 9002 just as good as the 9001? I mean both models are over 9000, right?

>I am wearing a cowboy boot
>I have a Men's pen
>What is wi-fi?
>I shall call myself.. 'Lori'

Lost at first post, fml

The 9002 is overpriced with a bunch of bloatware "features" that serve no purpose than to artificially inflate the price.
Fortunately, with the release of the 9002, the 9001 came down like $12, so that was fortunate.

>I am wearing a cowboy boot

um...... ok

>I have a Men's pen

did you just assume my pen's gender?

>What is wi-fi?

slower than cat6

>I shall call myself.. 'Lori'

Now that you know my powerword, you cishet shitlord, what are you going to do with it?

>being this dumb

>I should have sprung for the i7.. hnng
Pretty good hon! Thanks for verifying that this is a photo taken by yourself and are female, a note to other Sup Forumstards, exif data contains posters location ~ 60 chars out when you open the jpeg raw with notepad++ \o/

Good job figuring out I'm female but how did you suss that from just Exif data?

>Now that you know my powerword, you cishet shitlord, what are you going to do with it?
Find you ;) All the best, Lori!

So, just like the rest of you MRA twats, you're going to dox me because I don't show my tits on demand, fight for equal rights and pay, don't think everyone with a penis is a necessarily man, nor vice versa, and etc.?
For all intensive purposes, you've just revealed yourself to be like all the other fedora-tipping wannabe fuccbois out there. Stay thirsty, virbin!

youtube.com/watch?v=-PMPXyF5vNY

fuck i lost

youtube.com/watch?v=BFrN3Y3NiC0

Q: How do you make a tissue dance?

A: Put a little boogie in it!

What's the difference between a gorilla?

Q: Why do they only put 239 beans in each can?

A: because one more would be "too farty!"

Why is a locomotive?

No nigger jokes pls

Did you know? Your dad and I went to different schools together.

#FuckAmerica

I have lost 19 seconds of my life
Thanks

Surprised Ben Garrison's signature wasn't shooped onto this.

When I was growing up, my best friend Will lived across the street from me. His stepdad's name was Ray.
Ray was a horribly abusive prick, but we didn't really know that until many years later. Will's mom finally had enough, sobered up, and left Ray. By this time, Will had already been in and out of military school, juvie, drug rehab, etc. Will was an exceptional person, tbqh. He was honestly a genius. He was mechanically inclined, and could figure out almost any electrical or automotive thing. Of course, he used his talents to build pipe bombs but hey, he didn't exactly have the most nurturing homelife.
In 1999, after Will had moved out of state, and Will's mom had left Ray, Ray had mostly alienated anyone and everyone he knew. He was slowly dying of cancer and had mostly gone blind. So, one night Ray slipped into the hot tub, slashed his own neck, and bled out. They said when they found his body, it looked like he had had a change of heart and tried to climb out of the tub to maybe call for help.

Ray was an asshole, but he was also a bright person. He had been a Merchant Marine. He had patented a horseshoe fabrication device. He was a blacksmith and an equestrian. I spent the night at Will house a lot. Some mornings, Ray would make what Will's mom referred to as "Ray's famous potatoes".

Years prior, Ray had an accident with a saw and lost all the fingers on his right hand. He wore a hook.

These three jokes about the gorilla, the locomotive, and going to different schools together... those were all jokes Ray told me in the late 80s and/or early 90s.

Ray was an asshole, as I've already said. But he was a smart cookie. Will's mom certainly shared some blame in the hell Will lived through, being absent by her own alcoholism. Last I heard she is in recovery. Better late than never.

cont'd

Nobody is perfect. Ray sure wasn't. But despite his flaws, despite how much he warped Will's mind with his abusive behavior, if I had somehow been there and seen him about to cut his neck open, I would have tried to stop him, even back then, even as full of piss and vinegar as I was at 22.

The night I got the news, I went and downed a whole bottle of Wild Irish Rose.

I'm sorry if you were waiting for the punchline.

I have not made a single bit of this up.

Life isn't always tidy.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIq4aD3QxUE

What did the Mom tomato say to the baby tomato
Ketchup

Wish Joss wasn't such a fucking patsy, believing Sarkeesian's bullshit. His body of work is impressive, but God DAMN, it's akin to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle believing the Cottington sisters' accounts of fairies.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKC73gJZJ58

Jews are not white

Why was 6 afraid of 7?

Because through years of espousing bigoted positions, tacit acceptance -and then enthusiastic support- of fascism, publicly and loudly supporting Donald Trump, and outright denying self-evident truths such as anthropogenic climate disruption, white male privilege, and rape culture, 7 proved himself to be the worst kind of person.

wow that is an amazing video user
even do I lost.

Q:How do you make an octopus laugh?
A:tentickels

No one cares enough to read your pasta

I GAVE AN OCTOPUS THIS GUY HAD HE SAID IT COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT AND I GAVE IT A GUITAR AND IT PLAYED IT AND THEN I GAVE IT A PIANO AND IT PLAYED IT AND I WAS LIKE DAMN IS THERE ANYTHING IT CANT PLAY AND THEN I GAVE THE OCTOPUS A SET OF BAGPIPES AND IT STARTED ROLLING AROUND ON THE FLOOR WITH THE BAGPIPES AND I SAID THE GUY HEY HE CANT PLAY THEM AND HE SAID JUST GIVE HIM A MINUTE HELL PLAY IT JUST AS SOON AS HE STOPS TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH IT BECAUSE HE THINKS ITS A FEMALE OCOTOPUS AND I WAS LIKE HOW DO YOU KNOW IT THINKS ITS FEMALE MAYBE YOUR OCOPUTS IS GAY AND THEN HE GOT ALL UPSAID THAT I WOULS UGGEST HIS OTTOPUCS IS GRAY AND THEN WE FOUGHT AND HTE TENSION WAS SO HARD TO CUT WITH A KNIFE AND NEXT THING I KNEW WE WERE MADING OUT AND I WAS AFRAID THAT MAYBE I WAS THE GAY ONE BUT HEN HE TOOK O FF HIS FAKE BREAD AND PANTS AND COMPRESSION SHIRT AND HE WAS ACTUALLY GIRL AND WE MAE LOVE WHILE HER OBTOBLUSS FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO PLAY THE BRAGPIPS AND SWEET MUSIC DANNY BOY THE PIPSE THE PIPS ARE CALLING YOUR MOM

>pasta
>implying i didn't just write that

Whatever, Ray doesn't care. He's fucking dead.

youtu.be/dN14wO_aCaQ

Touch your tongue the roof inside your mouth inhale real hard and you well feel sleepy.
at least 3 times but first inhale really hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6mrtYqvArM 2

And like open sores on the landscape, mcdonalds pop up everywhere like the acne of capitalism

lost

>His body of work is impressive
he never made anything good.

god, why is she so hot?