What's the most alpha thing you've done with a girl(s) Sup Forums?

What's the most alpha thing you've done with a girl(s) Sup Forums?

asked one to the school dance
she said no

what's a girl?

I talked to a girl once.
It was pretty alpha alright

I fucked one. She was dead for only like 3 hours or something.

Spoke politely and courteously to her in a completely non-remarkable and respectful manner, as I would to a dude, with no expectation of sex.
ACTUAL alpha behaviour.

The first time I had sex, the girl was very submissive and receptive to commands. She told me she wanted to make my dreams come true, so I told her to get naked, bend over and grab her ankles. She let me fuck her in the ass. She obeyed every command I gave her. Was pretty great, man.

someone screencap all this win

>Dating a girl
>Back at her place
>She seems nervous, not really giving me any signals or opportunities to get sexy
>Fuck it
>Pick her up and throw her over my shoulder
>Drop her into her bed
>Proceed to have vigorous sex where we don't even get our clothes all the way off.

Not super-alpha, but pretty alpha for me.

What's it like having a girl submit and be your plaything? Did you order her to do anything really degrading?
t.beta

Knew a girl was about to open the door to my room while I was fapping. So she opened the door and found me fapping furiously while looking straight into her eyes like a killer.

cucked her ex by fucking her in front of him, then after she finished, grabbed him and fucked him. she packed her shit the next day and left with me.

When its rapey time

Thats pretty bisexual t

Told a girl who had formerly rejected me if she wanted a ride home from a dance where she was ditched by her Chad, she had to suck my dick.

She obliged, mascara running down her face in tears.

I pissed in her mouth.

Still left her there.

She didn't come back to school the rest of senior year.

had a girl beg me to breed her before. told her to make me a sandwich first

pissed in her mouth. made her thank me for it. had my dog lick her cunt.

did she swallow?

>be me
>5 years ago in grade 11
>social studies class
>teacher always comes in a few minutes after bell rings
>I notice this one edgy-af chick roll up her sleeve to scratch her arm
>her arm is covered in horizontal scars
>zebraarm.png
>ff next day
>be talking with my friends on other side of the room near zebra-arm-girl
>being as obnoxious as possible
>she's visibly pissed off at me
>finally she says in a stern voice "user if you don't go back to your desk I swear to god I will cut you"
>I smile and say "Oh you mean like how you cut yourself?"
>her face turns red and she starts shouting vulgarities at me with tears in the corner of her eyes
>friends and I go back to our desks
>mfw no one got in trouble

It got boring real fast. I felt like, "okay I conquered this one, what's next"

went from fingering her to shaking her dad's hand in 15 seconds

so much win in this bread

winrar

How convenient that she said the perfect words for you to come back at her like that without even having to think.

OP asked for alpha things, not beta things.

is that way

once a girl I knew have me a hug, she held on for a bit too long so I ended up hinting towards her letting go of me.
>she cheated on one of my good friends with another one of mu good friends + some randomers
maybe not alpha but at least I didn't get laid...
>mfw

Fucked a drummers wife off and on for 5 years.

Possibly impregnated her.

He's in a popular band with her father.

Her father is a local and South American celeb.

>anal

no better way to enforce dominance

>chocked a girl during sex
I'm not really into it, but it was pretty funny.

my cousin stopped seeing a girl because she liked being choked, and he wasn't comfortable with it. and he's about as alpha as they get

I almost couldn't believe how perfect the opportunity was either. Also I'm pretty good at thinking on the fly and improvising when I'm in the right mood.

Please greentext fam.

Tipped my fedora.

/thread

One gulp before she realized it was pee. She screamed EEEEEWWWW! and pulled away. I told her to come back and finish if she really wanted a ride home. She let it run into her mouth while crying. Gagged a little and it got on her dress. She just collapsed into quivering sobs after that. My bladder was empty by then or I would've just continued pissing on her.

Is that your girl?

right clicked and saved image

kicked out a girl in the middle of the night because she was breathing loudly and i needed some sleep because it was sunday and i had to get to work monday morning, 07:30.

/thread

>be me 18
>senior prom night, take gf
>go downtown Houston
>gay as fuck, bars but with soda, everyone just on their phones listening to nigger shit
>fuck this shit
>call up older friend
>'hey can i rent out your place for a night?'
>'fuck yeah dude have fun!'
>cruising down I10 with bae
>1972 monte carlo, high school restoration project (similar to pic)
>dodge an accident, pumped on adrenaline, still going
>hit up a car meet
>bunch of cop cars come from all directions busting people
>gtfo to freinds place
>share 18 pack,
>fuck like beasts on couch, then bed

I put my hand down my girlfriend's sister's pants while we were horsing around. She gasped and blushed. Started trembling but didn't stop me. Fingerfucked her to orgasm.

Later she told me that was the first time she ever felt her g-spot.

She ended up in therapy because she wouldn't stop hitting on me and I think became weirdly obsessed w/ me. Her Parents and my gf never ever imagine I did anything.

Pathetic

how old was she

also want to know

wife and I go atm pretty occasionally. With no hesitation...

I broke up with my very loving gf cause I just wasnt down. Unfortunately I had put up with her and reciprocated what she gave and showed me, so the break up was incredibly sad, but fuck it

Convinced her that I was into gangbangs.
>she literally fucks me and all of my friends
Then I literally never call her again.

are you talking to yourself user?

fake and gay

>first time she ver felt her g-spot

you know how young she was...

sounds hawt

I paid for a hand job at a Chinese massage parlor then married the hoe. True story

Is making a drunk lesbian rugby player a rotisserie with my best friend alpha or just a fucked up night?

Also it's kind of funny how lesbians have 2 reactions to getting drunk.

They either start to crave dick, or start man hating (probably cause they secretly crave dick).

Let my girl have sex with another man

Met with a female body builder with atleast twice my muscle mass off tinder and she rimmed me, during the fuck. Pretty alpha moment for a skinny dude

>the ultimate alpha

I asked one out. Once.
She didn't realize I was asking her out on a date.

Why was he uncomfortable with it? I mean, it isn't a big deal. It is pretty funny actually.

/thread

yeah I saw you posting earlier

i dunno. she had huge tits. i'd have choked her for a chance to suck on dem tiddies

You should. It is weird to have her trust you so much that you have her life in your hands, and she craves it and becomes submissive, so why the hell wouldn't you do it?

I'm not proud of this one Sup Forums I'm really not, but I'm awkward and had no idea what to do.

>hanging out with gf naked on couch
>gf presses me for a threesome with another dude
>we've done some with girls but never dudes before
>I say no, but she reminds me fair is fair and I reluctantly agree but warn her that I won't deal with it well because she's my girl and I dont want other dudes around her
>fast forward we find a 3rd
>she rides me while she jerks him off
>she slowly gets off of me to let him have his turn
>I throw her off the bed and on to the floor and forcefully bend that faggot over and butt fuck him until I am about to cum
>gf sitting in corner crying naked not knowing what to do
>I blow the thickest load of cum ever into this dudes asshole he sobs gently in a frantic motion panicking because this was not the plan
>I make the dude leave, I don't even let him shit out my cum
>i look her dead in the face and in a very serious tone I say "no more threesomes with dudes"
>she nods in a timid manner as I grab a dirty towel and wipe my dick on it while walking into the bathroom to take a shower

Has not asked for one since.

Alpha as fuck.

>Break up with a girl because she had a contact named hentai-senpai

>Kick a girl out of my appartment because she breathes loudly and thats annoying

>Take a girl that lied to me about beeing on birth control to the netherlands to get an abortion, made her believe the abortion will save our relationship, dump her right after coming back home.

>Deflorate a girl, she says it hurt after 30 minutes - i think - fuck her even harder for like 3 minutes until i nut inside her. she cried.

I said hi to a girl once. Of course she didn't hear me, but I totally said it.

>walk to the mall
>hanging out by myself because no friends
>some chick approaches me
>says she thinks I'm cute
>no idea what to say so say "thanks"
>"do you wanna come over to my place later?"
>to do what? kek
>"no thanks, I've autism to take out for a walk...I mean, I...I have a dog....I mean...HI!"
>she smiled and walked away
>kept my virginity where it belongs
the alpha part is that I spoke to a girl in this scenario, almost made my penis shoot cummies

I'm about to do the same thing... After 7 years of this

should I cheat on my girlfriend?

virgin detected.

Been flirting this girl for a month .
Eventually she told me we should be friends and see what happens in the future.

I told her no thanks , and she should text me if she changes her mind .
Next week I went to the bar I met her with another girl.

I never won her over , but I kept my dignity .
And that's alpha as fuck.

kissed a female
mom rejected me but our lips touched

stronk

Yes. Top genetics need to spread.

Took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend

>including the genetics of herpes and hiv

Greentext it please.

I wouldn't go that far, but not to have the feelings of control loss, jealousy and insecurity and treat her as a free person not a possession isn't that common in my experience.

It was a joint decision and either of us could have said no, plus we agreed the rules in advance. Went better than expected and achieved the objective.

Had my girl scale the drug for me

She was 15. My gf and I were 22.

brb ... fapping

>go to white castle at 2am for some early morning diarrhea
>counter is empty, go up and place my order
>twacked out meth head looking bitch in pajamas shoves my chick friend out of the way and starts screaming at the cashier
>starts throwing pickles behind the counter
>i tell her she needs to chill the fuck out
>she walks up and slaps me in the face
>i hit her with a walk of KO
>small town cops are always at this white castle
>they watched the whole thing unfold from outside in their cars
>they know this bitch by name
>they haul her off and tell me to enjoy my night.

Damn, I never went to school.
I've cum in women's mouths but that's not as alpha as taking virginities, threesomes, have her lick your ass

taking virginity is overrated as fuck, user, unless you're getting married. in that case, you didn't take her virginity. she fucking lied when she said you were the first.

Bro fistbump for that user.

I dirty Sanchezed one . Was so alpha

Bullshit

idk i fucked like 6 different chicks in high school age 14-17 and im pretty sure they were all virgins. it was terrible every time though.

noted

i'm tellin ya, user... you WANT to stick your dick in crazy. you just should try really hard not to fall in love with crazy

Well, that's what you expect to receive when paying for sex.

He's fingered her before so

>I swear to god I will cut you
Things that no-one ever says out loud

>>friend got wasted at her own birthday party. >>started making out with another friend's girlfriend.
>>she took her pants off.
>>i ate that pussy.

I don't like it either and my first gf loved it. I'd choke her now

had plans to swing with another couple. we swapped and his girl starts sucking my dick. pretty soon im rubbing her clit and she's gagging on me, but it turns on out the other guy isn't even getting hard. i dont want her to notice and dry up so i start fucking her right away. his girl starts getting into it, moaning and eventually my gf crawls over and its just the three of us while he sits there holding his limp dick.

I almost talked to one, but as I was approaching her, she made eye contact and I got nervous and pretended I forgot my fedora and turned around. Fucking friendzoned again. Fucking sluts only like assholes.

edgy is not alpha

Lmao top kek

>>>i ate that pussy.
Why? Many dick had probably been inside that skank pussy before you'd stick your tongue in it.

Damn that's alpha as fuck. Did his girl enjoy it overall? What was it like having both please you while the other dude got nothing?