/lbg/ - Letterboxd General

What are you watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/SwimmingPool/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't stump the Trump

Akira

Saying 'President Trump' out loud made me understand what Harry Potter characters feel when someone says Voldemort

>Trump OP
Amaranth, pls

god you're horrible, faggot. typical underage Sup Forumsgoing shithead. standard-issue dumbfuck. another miserable pissant without the slightest clue as to what a blessing this man has been and is being upon the world. doesnt understand the indelibly cherished impact this gleaming, distinguished beautiful human being has had on the planet at large. of course garbage posters like this aren't keen to look into that, either. they're hard-wired to yak up the same old memes til they just aint funny no more, so their opinions are natural extensions of the omnipresent bought-out media machine's latest propaganda efforts put forth to salvage scrap flesh from their increasingly irrelevant carcasses. like fucking clockwork. you LOSER ass, go to hell

why do republicans have such better taste than democrats bros?

they don't let politics get in the way of enjoying things

Fuck all.

Also.
>Sup Forums is shilling for Trump like there's no tomorrow
>Trump is pro-Jew
>Sup Forums is shilling for the jews

Why is that? Shouldn't they have shilled for Bernie or something like that?

the jew stuff is just a meme

you seem confused link_gorro

well, no to this, though. i'm a jew and it has served me damn well. good 10k in my pocket on my 13th birthday. fine with me. all the bernouts complaining about their stupid student loans and i'm just holding in my laughter, totally unable to identify with their shitty problem. it's all covered. i'm done. nothing out of pocket. parents got my back. because us jews, we're very smart. we stick together and we've developed a strong support system. we've got things covered. we know the importance of being monetarily comfortable. so we plan ahead. while you panic over your next nightmare-payment, we're relaxing. we're living it up because we're strategic. we think ahead. we win and you're all fucking jealous. go to hell.

To be honest I think at this point they are serious. You know how if you joke enough about a thing the joke eventually becomes "the truth". Like hipsters.

The what now?

Eh I don't really care about the jews.

>Like hipsters.
It's called "Poe's Law" and no it's not the case here. Go be new somewhere else.

wtf I hate technology now!

well he's definitely going to win so you're getting what you want

Politics do not interest me.

>implying Amaranth supports Trump
How new.

ivanka gives her dad an erection

Well Amaranth's a lesbian so it makes sense

Viper
Kill yourself my man

>watching movie with friend.
>they check their phone

test post :)

>/lbg/ - part of the videogame and SpongeBob generation

letterboxd.com/SwimmingPool/

>tfw no gf

>thinking Amaranth doesn't support Trump

Is anyone going to the theatre this weekend?

wew the pusher was intense
bretty good movie 4/5
gonna watch 2 now

my local theatres are always filled with capeshit and """"comedies"""". I might go watch The Nice Guys though

Looks like there's really nothing good playing right now.

That's the most useless gif ever.

all tumblr gifs are

roleplayingsad desu

Dumb ghettoposter

>desu