Are all men hebophiles...

Are all men hebophiles? My sjw cousin seems to think so and tells me women should rule over man since they are "culturaly" superior and can control themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eChPLEGE6eI?t=73
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ask your sjw cousin why the fuck does she think you care and what that has to do with you.

When she tells you it's your duty or you have a responsibility tell her it's your life and she should mind her own business.

>women
>culture

Into the trash it goes.

more animals raping lolis

Ask her if she thinks men will simply hand over the power or does she plan on getting blood on her hands.

No, in fact I'd argue that the opposite is more true, l have repeatedly seen women after 25 and up hitting on younger guys and guys like me who look way younger for they're age, I guess it's some sort of fucked up way of boating they're own self worth

all men are hebe's, yes. and men should rule over women. women need to once again be groomed from a young age to be wives & mothers

If all men ARE hebophiles, that clearly demonstrates that the vast majority of men CAN control themselves. So even if she's right, she's still wrong.

Tell your cousin she should do something about it and take the power from men, discuss ways on bringing the patriarchy to submission. Start with breaking windows and move to explosives.

If you're lucky you'll both kys yourselves

women are naturally intended to stay at home and let us fuck them, women can't control themselves either - give them any type of advantage or help and they will become a leech because thats how they are. treat a fuck doll like a princess and don't get upset when it starts acting like one

It's not that they can control themselves. Pump a women full of testosterone and see how they handle it.

this. it would basically mean that the age of consent is too high.

the -phile suffix indicates an almost complete preference, given that men clearly are able to court women of variable ages, her claim is false.

If she thinks that men think 15 year old can be hot, she's right, but men also realize that would be a shitty relationship.

Well no you can't control yourself. You sneak glances at 14 year olds in yoga pants even if you know you shouldn't. Don't even try to lie. That's not controlling yourself.

Is it tame?

Sure.

You're still not controlling yourself.

Tell your cousin to go make a sammich and stfu

Hebophilia is a normal thing, OP.
We are attracted to sexual traits, not numbers in gov. issued cards.

We can control our actions, but not our desires.

If your cousin is an sjw, that's her saying homossexuals (both men and women) are inferior to straight women because they can't control their desires either.

Also, ruling is about who can control others, not themselves. People who can control themselves does not relate to being able to control others.

Yes but a lot of times it's not about relationships. Men just drool over their plump asses.

God damn right. Either way the -phile part is innacurate, just because a 15 year old can have that plump ass in yoga pants doesn't mean a 30 year old can't also have that plump ass.

>So even if she's right, she's still wrong.
never thought i would hear this

You know and now that I think about it, it's probably like a fetish thing because it's forbidden.

I mean yes younger women are objectively more attractive but I'm into way older women too.

Women my age is safe. But going way younger or older is exciting. My age is not as fun from a sexual perspective.

You're both wrong.

Men are equally as physically aggressive as women are socially aggressive.

Aggression is enabled by ignorance. All humans are ignorant aggressive selfish pieces of shit. No one should rule anyone else because everyone should be intelligent enough to not require ruling. But we do have and need rulers, because we are pieces of shit. A few aren't, because they spend a lifetime working at not being that way. You'll never hear about them here because it's not what our culture values. ...our culture is made by and for the worst of the worst.

Enjoy the inevitable.

If women are culturally superior why is there male privilege and not woman privilege.

checkmate

dude thats just wrong, i mean who the fuck likes -18 yo girls

>Control themselves
I find that most girls are like spaghetti

>>>/tumblr/

bc muh legacy of established systemic oppression?

Or girls just aren't very good at oppression others like we are, bc they're weak.

Why the fuck would I have to actively not glance at a 14 yr old in yoga pants?

What part of looking at a 14 year old in some stupid fashion is wrong? More importantly how is her age and her clothes my fucking problem all of a sudden?

Who the fuck likes girls +18 she's practically a grandma. Her ovaries are dried up

Ask her wether it was a man or a woman who theorized about general relativity.

>noted: I know shit about relativity.

You'll know the answer to that the minute you're old enough that it's socially unacceptable for you to date or fuck them.

When you say sneak glance I'm sure you mean stare at ass and masturbate later, which I'm sure alot of men aren't into. If you don't mean that however then you're a fucking idiot. So either way you made no point whatsoever.

>superior
That's where it goes to the trash

sauce?

Shouldn't?

Why shouldn't I look at anything that is put on display and parade around right in front of my everyone's face?

Don't want people staring at your ass, try putting some pants on, and not going around in what is essentially underwear like a retard who can't dress themselves. It's 5 fucking degrees out, snowing, and every dumb cunt is walking around wearing the same uniform of spandex and no pants on, complaining about how cold it is.

Jesus Christ girls are dumb. Good for fucking only.

>women should rule over man

I always wonder if these kinds of people question, if something "should" be a certain way, than why isn't it?

If, for instance, women are naturally better leaders than men, why have men dominated the leadership of humanity for the entirety of its existence? What if men are just naturally built to take on the responsibilities of leadership, and, while there are indeed women who could fit the role, they are the exception rather than the rule?

>implying it's rape when she's dressed like that

Not that I agree with women ruling anything, which I don't, but do you honestly think that things, hell, anything, is the way it is because it's the way it "should" be? I mean dude, look around at how utterly fucked and dysfunctional nearly every last aspect of human civilization is, and the impossibly enormous work it takes to fix even any one part of it. If everything was as it should be, there would be nothing left to do, no work left to accomplish it, it would be a utopia, and we'd all live in a state of perfection.

Almost nothing humans do ends up resembling how things "should be", we shoot for some acceptable fraction of the way there and work toward that, only to find once we're halfway there we had twenty wrong ideas about what should be to begin with.

Engineer.

We should just have a big bronze statue of a bull or horse or stag with its cock out in the public square, and then when a girl is developed enough sexually, the town should throw her a party and she should go up under it like this pic, mount the cock, and lose her virginity to it in front of everyone celebrating her transition to womanhood, after which she may fuck anyone in town at any time for any reason as casually as saying hello.

That would be an example of a culture not sexually repressed. Compare to this medieval bullshit we live in today.

But then everyone would be getting laid all the time, and enjoying themselves and each other and not confuse sex with love and not treat each other like property and ruin each other's lives all the time.

whats a hydrofoil

Women are inherently inferior. The proof is to look at the men they voluntarily chose to date when they are young.

Sex would become boring. The reason you like sex so much is partly because it is somewhat hard to acquire it. You get more out of fucking the chick who has slept with no one than the slut who fucked 100 guys (If we ignore quality of sex which can vary depending on other variables)

>do you honestly think that things, hell, anything, is the way it is because it's the way it "should" be?

That's not my point, though. Obviously there's no such thing as perfection, but I'm talking about the complete inability of these kinds of people to comprehend the possibility, or likelihood, that things aren't one way because they aren't *supposed* to be that way.

Obviously we should examine shit and find ways to refine everything, but you know that if we examined this particular issue and found that, yes, men in general possess the most leadership qualities and women do not, that these kinds of people would still bray on about it.

Having dated prudes and sluts, I can tell you from experience you are grossly incorrect. You are thinking of sex as a commodity, and the person you're having it with as a prize. An object. That's not what you're ever going to build a health relationship on. It is the result of materialist thinking run amok though. Materialism is good, but like everything, watch that you don't take it to extremes.

A really zippy boat.

I didn't know that term existed, but I'm pretty sure that if you're down for that, you ain't right in the head.

Implying that "all men" bullshit is ridiculous. Just another way that SJW's like to try to make men feel ashamed for being born a man.

Tl;dr: if you're an adult and you get a woody from Pre-teens, seek help. If someone says you're a pervert for being a man, tell THEM to seek help.

>can control themselves

Haha!

Which joke book did she pick this from?

I liked it, really made me laugh.

But if I did work to acquire a thing, I will value it more.

All American women hate men because they're told to do so, fucking sheeple

>Hebe
>pre-teens

Retard

bet your cousin is reaching the wall

Why do SJWs always talk about men controlling themselves when they can't control their own autistic selves either?

Go put your cock in her mouth

sex is not a thing, it's an activity you do with someone.

Sex is interesting when you're doing new things, or doing new people, because doing it with a different person is always a new unpredictable experience. When your sex life in your marriage goes to shit after a year, as it dies for 99% of people, you make it better by:
a. Trying new positions, toys, partners
or
b. Your wife being more demanding and making you do more work to get any play.

See if you can guess right.

and then civilization collapses because men have zero motivation to do anything

List to this user, OP he knows what hes talking about.

estrogen is what makes women less docile but also less competent/ambitious

Nah. We'd still want indoor plumbing and heat, and to drive ferarris and sail boats and eat good food and shoot pool and fly airplanes and race horses, and all that shit still needs to be made and maintained just like today.

We'd just be a lot less angry and uptight and intolerant about every fucking thing, and less motivated to join crazy religious cults and blow ourselves up for a paradise full of virgins (gross).

boating? what does that mean, please explain

thanks

But in the Jude's-Christian tradition, way we've tailored civilization is to treat white people (niggers too) like the primitive farm animals they are. Give them the prospect of unlimited cheap food, and a fat sow to fuck, and you can organize them into building giant filthy cities and work in sewers and claw each other's eyes out for the chance to buy disposable junk to fill their rathole homes with. They'll breed more of themselves endlessly.

And we can tax them every step of the way!

youtu.be/eChPLEGE6eI?t=73

This

Man, the social commentary in this place.

You sick fucks!

I always assumed the reason men are attracted to women of a younger age is because males reach puberty and spent most of our time around females of a similar age, but never acted on our urges. The males that did don't really have this issue. It like an unresolved desire.

>"culturaly" superior and can control themselves

Most of them can't run a budget, or keep their emotions in check.

That's the autistic self harm girl in one of those medical marijuana videos.

> they are "culturaly" superior
what

> and can control themselves
yeah not much better than men, what the fuck?

> women should rule over man
ah, ok. why do you even listen to 12yos?

switch out culturally for racially or genetically and turn her into a qt aryan nazi gf [spoiler] for me to black [/spoiler]

youre kidding arent you?

the more you cant have something, the more satisfying it is to attain.

That shit is disgusting. Not even from Sup Forums.

Know why this is only posted by whites?
Because niggers hate other niggers and the very notion that another nigger has something good is APPALLING to a nigger.
Only white bois post this shit, cause they hate other white bois.

Its called projecting.

>Because niggers hate other niggers and the very notion that another nigger has something good is APPALLING to a nigger.
I can confirm. The blacked shit makes me feel ill. It's especially disturbing because I hate black women and prefer white women but I'd end up disgusting myself if I end up falling into the "Le blacked XD" meme. My only choice is to die a virgin so I don't contribute to these retarded stereotypes.

this is genius

Out of curiosity, why do you hate black women/prefer white women? Aesthetic, or attitudes?

do all niggers rape whyatt wimminz

Truth O.o

I'm not him, but a lot of black women wear fake hair and tons of makeup because they can't deal with the reality of their natural features. That alone grosses me out.

He only matriarchal societies that still exist today live in grass huts

Aesthetics mostly. Black skin to me just looks gross, even on myself. Maybe it's because white skin just looks normal and I'm tired of being black. You can't just "be black" without people thinking a bunch of shit but you can just "be white" (I assume) and just look normal. Also white just looks good to me.
Behavior is also a thing because when I think of black people I always think of niggers and I don't like the whole attitude bullshit. I'd rather just be around nice people who are just chill and black girls usually aren't it seems

>Shouldn't sneak glances at 14 yo girls in yoga pants.
Since when was this frowned upon?

>Black skin to me just looks gross, even on myself.
you are pathetic

Cynical but an interesting perspective.

>A few aren't, because they spend a lifetime working at not being that way.

Love this statement! You aren't born intrinsically good. There are always ways you can improve yourself, never stop being a student.

>12-17 year old girls are not hot

Make a moralfag look at a naked teenager, and try not to pop a raging boner. I fucking dare you, you lying fuck.

Yeah and? I figured that out years ago. That's why I post here.

Yes, all men are hebophiles
Obviously since we don't assault every cute 16 year-old all the time we are capable of exercising constant self-control
Ask her if she has an example of some internal struggle women must constantly overcome in order to avoid life in prison; if she has one then she has demonstrated that women are as capable of controlling themselves as men.