Tfw realized that death grips and grimes are actually shit

>tfw realized that death grips and grimes are actually shit
>tfw anco is actually meh
>tfw loveless is the only good mucore album

youre right about the first two things
I cringe when I think about how much AnCo I used to listen to.

>tfw realized you have different opinions on music

Wtf???????????????

b-but persons pitch...

Person Pitch is quite different though. I still like that album

true

AnCo circa Sung Tongs - MPP / FBK is most definitely not 'meh'. They had some golden tracks before that era too. Nothing of note since though.

each album since ST was worse than previous, they topped before ST

b-but stgstv

Their entire discography is meh

They are pretty much on the same level as Tame Impala when it comes to psych music, no innovation at all but not unpleasant to listen to

grimes is great, user

Could have been a good album if I could actually listen to it.

first couple of anco albums were great, mpp is a ton of fun too
grimes and death grips are very bland
loveless is great, slowdive is better
spiderland is the best mucore album

I still listen to ITAOTS regularly

>no innovation
except for how they and a few others defined the synthpop sound of the early 2010's, which may not have been great, but still. Tame Impala is just straight up super derivative psych, while AnCo never really copied much (besides maybe royal trux and Sun City Girls), and with each album they never really backtracked. They always, whether it was good or bad, did something new. It sounds like you didn't even listen to their discography

Sup Forums just hates things that people like. The more people like Kanye, Death Grips, and Grimes, the less people on Sup Forums will like them.

ITAOTS is a great album even though I only listened to it for the meme appeal. I really love it still.

>muh washing everything with reverb
>being random for the sake of being random

They are like a slightly less shitty, more experimental alt-j, and no they are the definition of pseudo-innovation

froglets, when will they learn?

>actually using the "b-but they're just being random!" Argument
Spare me. Seriously, it sounds like you only listened to MPP

The pioneered the vocal style that you hear on so much of that sort of music from earlier this decade. Tons of bands have copied MPP. Besides, just go listen to their early stuff. Their sound was completely unique.

>MPP
>not the meh-est album to ever encite a meh from a listener

people going out of their way to hate Sup Forums-core or any band for that matter are annoying as fuck

but dude, le trippy cover!!!

same

you are annoying

Okay so you only listened to MPP.

(OP)
>death grips
>shit
I get it if you don't like their stuff a ton, but you can't deny that they have talent

(OP) (OP)
>death grips
>shit
I get it if you don't like their stuff a ton, but you can't deny that they have talent

Me too
It's the first album I downloaded when I first came here 6 years ago. Still not tired of it.

I agree, I also think ITAOTS is pretty good and believe Kanye got memed into mucore, as if mucore wasn't already a meme.

you're actually retarded

you're actually a numale
>anco
>good