Poland or Croatia?

What's a nicer country to visit for a few days in the summer?

Poland

Poland

Is that even a question?

Polska

Croatia of course.

Croatia

Croatia

Poland

poljska

Poland

Poland

t. modest polak

BuĊ‚garia.

Cheaper than Croatia.
Less autistic German tourists than Croatia.

Black Sea is nice.

t-thanks, we will split the loot afterwards

Croatia. Nicer scenery, nicer towns, nicer weather, nicer beaches. Sorry Polan.

t. totally not dating croatian diaspora girl

Go for russia is very cheeki breeki place and not afraid of anythig

Poland. Nicer scenery, nicer towns, nicer weather, nicer forests. Sorry Croan.

t. totally not dating polish diaspora girl

Poland is an awesome country with incredible culture and literally every woman is at least 8/10 (being a bong I'm used to 4/10 so that might be inflated) plus it's super cheap, a pint of beer is like 7 Zloty and it's 4 zloty to the usd

Is getting laid when traveling to Europe just a Hollywood meme or is it a fun exotic thing that actually happens?

I'm a 7/10 with a good physique and not a manlet, but borderline autistic in terms of picking up girls

For what for? If you want to take sun bath Croatia, most Poles spend summer there.

Croatia
Baltic is shit

why the fuck would you not go to croatia

kill urself desu

Slovenia!

Yes.

Especially if you're a black american. Thank Shlomo for grinding your rep overseas

Dalmatia seems like a nice place for summer, but it's overcrowded during those times of year.

honestly I think it's just a meme to hook up with local girls, but that was my time
maybe with today's degeneracy, you could do it easily using Tinder or hook up applications

croatia of course. poland is a shithole

my sister's friend (a girl) was working in a hostel (a small hotel, whatever you call it), and she said that foreign guys brought local girls in that hostel almost every night, different girl. and that happened all the time especially in places that are close to houses where local students live. so for russia it's not just a meme. though you must be at least average looking for that and be talkative.
desu russian girls in general like talkative optimistic guys.

if you wanna visit during the summer, visit Croatia obviously. otherwise wait for autumn and go to Krakow

Ukraine. Dontesk is lovely in spring time.

Ragusa is nice

For summer definitely Croatia

Croatia