Found this in my brothers book of crazy shit, what do you think? Should I have him committed or call him a jenius

Found this in my brothers book of crazy shit, what do you think? Should I have him committed or call him a jenius

Mind blown jpeg

>jenius
>mind blown jpeg
>Posters: 1

Nobody cares about your stupid book OP

A simplified how to on telepathy, I like

I come here to have conversations with myself fuck off pretty

I have a math PhD in triple integrals

This is some highly advanced shit. Using the four dimensional calculus and triple manifold he actively proved the Neumann-Euler-Minkowski conjecture using just the basic tools from differential geometry and group theory.

Your bro is a 200+ IQ genius

I have a PhD in quadruple integrals. Your brother is a piece of shit

Triple integrals are THE hardest thing in math to comprehend. Nice try, faker.

I have a degree in fuck all you should murder him and eat his brain

But he's doing the batshit crazy stuff that one math fag in A Beautiful Mind did going around scribbling on walls, wiping his ass with the cat

Who are we to understand the mind of a genus m8

>>the tri-cyclic space inhibitor force mechanism states the hyper-opposite

While he was wiping his as he stared me straight in the eyes while reciting pie and talking bout some scrode ringer or some shit babbling like an ass

Looks like he's been fishing for crappies.

With a biomedical sciences BS I can say his theory could be true but it would need actual data produced from a psychology lab most likely to be proven.

I am appalled at how he explains the hypothalamus's role in the body. It plays roles in emotion and cognition but mostly through its innervation on the endocrine system rather than the neurological side of things.

Bait a little, wat a great fisherman

>change to radial coordinates
>???
>profit!

He goes backwards to gain access to the brain through the hypothalamus which regulates circadian rhythm

>jenius
Jesus Christ

>jenius
Well, we know what we can't call you.

Call me the Antichrist

It's all bullshit unfortunately. I bet your brothers has sinus arythmia and discovered it.

He been told by a doctor he has a heart rhythm problem but he tells me he can control it through meditation

I just think this is neat because when I was young I had books of all my own crazy thoughts, seem to remember being way into the occult.

post more pages?

Hypothalamus releases hormones to the pineal gland so that the pineal gland can regulate circadian rhythms. Moreover, circadian rythym is regulated by he amount of light entering the optic chiasm.

To say the hypothalamus controls circadian rythym is giving it too much credit. It is necessary but not sufficient to control the circadian clock

Its one arm of a three arm clock an with two arms you get the third arm access assknob

I catch those same fish in the river through my hometown. Catfish capital of Canada.

Its full of weird projects, his been mumbling something about a robot army

lol. seems legit to me.

what about spherical coordinates?

placebo and cognitive bias, they are one hell of a drug.

bruh

now this is what i come to Sup Forums for

more plz and more info, how old is he?

i used to be like this until i suppressed it and got normal and now i just have depression.

Your bro's a tard. /thread

can't /thread your own post

sounds like schizophrenia...or atleast the beginning of one ;d

More like edgy and autistic

Your brother was wiping his ass with schrodinger cat , he is officially ducking with time and space to get this shit

more likely just a normal kids imagination.
schtizo happens around late teen/early 20s in males.

A solid grasp of biology there.. He should write some of that anti-fapping spam.

Reminds me of Charlie from its always sunny in the worm hat episode lol post moar btw triple integrals aren't that hard you just integrate 3 times with respect to 3 variables, I mean it really depends on the problem but there's usually always a trick that makes it easy or an algorithmic process to solve them

moar plox

New thoughts are usually shit on by fags like you trying to label the entire idea as crazy. Not having the ability to dream like the ones you accuse of this is only envy

An moar plz

We don't know how old he is... do we did I miss it?

OP, STFU. No one is interested in your samefagging.

your the true jenius OP

ITT, OP is seeking validation for his gay scribblings

30 and a half, why is age important for a man who is wise beyond his years

I nust confess that his ramblings look a lot like mine when I've been eating weed.

He's a drunk too and he tells me alcohol helps him maintain fluidity with the universe , what the duck does that even mean

So it sounds like alcohol is 'his' drug - a substance which he feels allows him access to a deeper sense of himself. I exect when he's drunk he feels his mind unwind and is better able to explore the possibilities locked within his subconscious.

but let me guess none of is 'ideas' ever amount to anything they remain on paper, unconsidered and unrealised

One time he came into my room naked and stared at me like two inches from my face while I was sleeping I woke up with him like that and he screamed at me " where the fuck is my space ship" I said I don't know he said " scum would say that " then he slapped me with is penis and ran off laughing, what do I do guys he's my bro?

any more recipes?

nah.
we'll call you "dickhead"

this faggot isn't wozniak inventing the desktop in his garage, it's some dickhead filling a notebook full of bullshit

is he trying to unlock hamon?

controlling the heart rythm via meditation is actually a verified thing.

He told me one time he had a recipe for a portal, still searching

wrong. you are wrong my friend.

He said he found the life code for God mode whatever that means

Yes, a real genius, he keep misspelling syncHronize

shit thats a plan for a bomb. call the csi or fbi!

Yes a true genius would not care about simple spelling and formatting issues as you would not find it necessary data to store the definition is correct he used mental shorthand and a fag with eyes that can't look past this is box minded drone, keep fitting in bro

this is calling authismus.

Lemme see his fish count

OP your brother most possibly suffers from schizophrenia, get him to see a psychiatrist and on neuroleptic medication this will probably help him tremendously and get him back to a normal state of mind. He will thank you for it later. Soure: I'm a schizo myself.

Bait? He dipnetted shad for bait, one time he told me he caught the One, just said the one and pointed up, I looked up and their was a fish cloud , I was like that's neat and when my eyes came back down he had this huge fish he was beating with his fists, I was like where did you get that fish and why were you killing it, he said " It look at me funny, must of been evil, it had to die Steve let it go" then he chanting like a Indian and beating his chest dancing around, what a goof

Also he might think this new found state of mind is awesome now, but give it a few months or years and things will go horribly wrong. Better to get this treated asap, trust me with this.

Keep in mind that the part of his brain responsible for getting how fucked up he is right now is disabled right now, and that getting him into treatment out of his free will is very hard and will be a huge tast for you, so good luck with that. Seek help with a support group for relatives of schizos, also visit schizophrenia.com forums and ask for help there, much better place to ask for help there than on here. Again, good luck.

>circadian rhythm

Keke

But seriously, it looks like a little kid wrote this. He is just experimenting with thought, let him be

He says funny shit sometimes, medication he says bring him back to this dimension when he likes to be out fucking with time and space, he might become a total faglord drone like you trying to fit in, I like his weirdness

>bat-shit insane.
post more pls.

Well let's just wait then til his new inter dimensional thought voices tell him to kill you in your sleep and see how you like that. But meh, as long as he doesn't suffer from it and isn't a danger to himself or others I can empathize, psychosis is awesome in it's own way and I sometimes wish back the crazy times so I understand. But if you knew more about this illness you would do whatever it takes to get him into treatment, this is more that just being a little bit weird. Seeing you're a dumbfuck I wish good luck to your brother instead, he'll need it.

Your perceived thought that everyone's voices turn evil is commonly stated so pharmaceutical can sell you medication on the early stages of psychosis instead of letting your inner self blossom into the demensional being your capable of becoming, the pills you swallow will end up swallowing you, thanks

You just did, hypocrite that you are.

No there's not you mingus, almost every triple integral can't be given in closed form. Your calc classes lied to you.

Well ok I have to admit that my voices were never evil too, but prolonged psychosis is too fucking stressful and too much to handle and should be treated nonetheless. Basically I tried to scare you into getting your poor brother some fucking help when he can't get help for himself anymore.

The pills aren't so bad how antipsychiatric propaganda on the internet make it out to be, at least the new generation of neuroleptics have little to no side effects. Psychosis feels like blossoming into a hyperdimensional being, like unlocking the god mind, or whatever words you want to use for this undesirable awesome experience, but it's incredible exhausting for mind and body, and it's like chasing a dragon that you will never catch- give your poor brother a break.

My PP

Again with perceived thoughts that apply to everyone, free your mind and the rest will follow

Wanna taste my pp?

doesnt state the age

Timeless

LIke Rick duh.

visual patterns you dont have much control of
but they are..... freeflowing universal information

thats what schizophrenia are
there are also other life forms that will try to ... manipulate you for their gains, and if you dont believe they are there - then you are certainly free loot
much like if you go about town naive to think nobody would steal from your pockets

you are arising in conciousness by being concious of the universe and patterns

coincidences will cease if you stop noticing them

my schizo mate said this, better care ur brother doesnt get taken over by the aliens

My bro is like "yo me an deez aliens be niggas man, like strangers on a train, you suck my dick I'll suck your dick shit"

Your brothers negrosity levels are for shizz bra

holy shit! hes anarchist XD

I kekked to this so haard

OP's brother here: OP is a faggot

oh i guess it doesn't say age i just assumed child because the writing looks childish, at best.
i assumed 10yo or less. possibly downsyndrom if girl.

doesnt mean this guy can do it. he can barely manage to write.

OP has MPD. He is his schizo brother.

Mofucca be wiping his ass wit schroderingers cat, shit like he be synced with god, why am I talking black, he said there was a lot of dark matter in the universe, he said he could control it he said I'd become his servant slave, "why masta, why it's gots ta beer like dis, I can see his eyez he is in my soul, your my nigga now bra, oh Steve help me

Steve isnt real, Steve. You are Steve. You are not Steve.

-Cat

Meow meow hiss scratch purr, mister cat, thanks for the advice, brofist