Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVKem03suPE
youtube.com/watch?v=QptgvcVZPAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HgQQBOWXLmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

haha niger xD

Who's that?
Is he one of those niggers who record themselves reacting to things just to give the most generic opinion about it?

Jesus, man. Can't you people stop being so insecure about race? Holy shit, what's wrong with you Americans?

no.

OhHellFire on the other hand....

I know I'm European, like people need to stfu it's so annoying

he's not from Niger dumbs, he's American

Pol is leaking again

He can give actually good reviews/thoughts sometimes.
Other times, he's just a "DUDE LE BASS LMAO OMG THE BEAT DUDE HIS FLOW" but i guess that's how rap fans are

>saying truth
haha you're so insecure haha
ikr #theresistance #lovetrumpshate #blacklivesmatter #translives matter

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=NVKem03suPE

youtube.com/watch?v=QptgvcVZPAQ

Yes, music reactions >>> music reviews

That's clearly staged

LUL sure it is bud. Keep ignoring all the morons in your group.

No he hasn't even heard enough music to have an professional opinion on things he reacts to.

I mean he constantly makes first reaction videos about albums who everyone and their mother has heard. Plus most of his reactions are really boring and his opinions are generic.

Idiots getting triggered and social issues rn are irrelevant, we should be talking about his shit policies, regressive tax reform, budget deficit and ignoring climate change

Honestly there's as many anti-sjws online as sjws and they're just overreacting which is ironic because that's what they criticise sjws for, being anti-sjw is just a stale meme now and shows you don't look into real issues

yes because everyone knows sjw's look into the real issues like DRUMPF IS SEXIST, MISOGYNST XENOPHOBIC, RACIST, fuck out of here faggot go back to tumblr and twitter you moron

Nah. I'd rather watch Fantano for reviews and insight and I'd rather watch Quint for reactions

nope, but Spectrum Pulse is

I didn't say any of those things, you did, you just generalised all anti-trump people saying they generalise trump, I was just pointing out how ironic that is and your response further proved that, and the fact you don't have a rebuttal to me bringing up real issues just shows you don't look into them, you probably think you're really smart but you're just as unoriginal and petty as the people you poke fun at, your just an uninformed troll in a wave of uninformed trolls that think they're trendy being anti-sjw but you're just like them if not worse because you hide behind a computer anonymously, I bet you live with your parents

word

hes black fantano

no, but weeaboo nation is

He's weird. He hadn't heard of MF Doom until recently but he could name like half the samples on Madvillainy.

Not sure if clueless or has great knowledge in music.

Bump

No, but this guy is
youtube.com/watch?v=HgQQBOWXLmI

This but he actually has some pretty good points to make desu.

He notices things on his first listen that most people might not even catch at all. He seems to really "get" music, or at least songwriting.

30 replies so far and nobody says who the guy in OP's pic is

Shawn Cee on youtube.

Edgy kids learn it from it from their favorite e-celebs. They don't know any better.

He reviews too

ok so maybe if he actually bothered to listen before he made the video he'd be able to come up with something interesting

too much effort I guess?

le ultra redpilled man Xd

fpbp

yeah i don't know how the fuck he managed that. it's like watching everyone who inspired kubrick but not kubrick himself.

Literally who?

u do know u can express ur opinions on his music reviewing ability without being racist? barely anyone finds that funny on here so im not even sure what ur getting out of it :/

Holy shit lmao this is amazing. What is with The American left being so fucking insane

lmao

they're obvious samples if his dad used to listen to the right stuff or something

I like Deep Cuts more even if he shilled himself on here more than once.

for hip hop stuff yes.

>look Mommy, I posted it again!