Getting kicked out of parents house in 2 weeks Sup Forumsros what do I do?

Getting kicked out of parents house in 2 weeks Sup Forumsros what do I do?
> $1500 saved
> $1750 monthly net income
> not really anywhere I can stay with friends
-Will post more OC for legitament responses

Other urls found in this thread:

apartmentguide.com/apartments/North-Carolina/Greensboro/Lindley-Park-Manor/7873/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop getting ganbanged by niggers and get your life together you stupid piece of shit.

KEK KEK this was after a party

rent a flat, idk where u live and what they costs. but a flat isnt usually more than 1k, then use around 500 bucks to food, and the rest 250 for fun or savings

What single person eats 500$ worth of food a month?

get a job nigger

I also don't know where OP lives, but I think renting a room would be a bit better at the start.
Easier to find in a short notice. Only after settling in should the search for a nice appartment begin.

Average american :^)

East Coast cost of living is dumb high. Also what I pay for bills rn takes up $1100 of that $1750. However You have earned an OC tho.

make better choices as to your bedfellows

I do, but I'm a piece of shit to be honest.

OP could spend $500 on building up the first essentials.. yaknow, condiments and cooking utensils and whatnot. Shit you don't buy every time you go to the store but you have to buy once

Americans

what is your source of income? is relocation possible and if so how much shit are you taking to start your new life?

ADDITIONAL INFO:
The bills I already pay, car note, insurance, phone bill, already add up to about $1100 of the $1750 I net.

Steal things from your parents. Move to a flat. Profit.

Sell car get a cheaper one

Why are you being kicked out OP ? Are you that whore on the bed ?

I work for Verizon. Believe it or not we actually make decent money. I also hustle on the side but I've been having difficulties as of late. Otherwise I wouldn't be nearly as stressed

Your fucked then. Hope you are car is comfy, you'll be living in it.

does your job require the car and do you have anything else you could sell off or downgrade?

No I got kicked out for turning 20.

I do have some things I could seek but not worth much. Also I feel as though I need to keep the car as I have no credit and financing it is my very first credit step :/

find the cheapest place near your work and sell car and phone, you are poor now. learn to budget and centre your new life around your job until you have more money

How much is the damn car note? What kind of car?

are you female? if so you have a lot more choice and can sponge off neck-beards in exchange for basic sex acts

where is the OC

a)kill yourself
b)whore yourself to crackheads for shelter

The car note isn't the expensive part. It's my fucking insurance. That bitch is $750 a month. I'm almost considering just paying the note on it and dropping insurance and not using it for the time being.

You are right my apologies lol

Go to a coffee house near any University.

Ask the server at the counter if they have a community bulletin board and for permission to put an advertisement on it. Hang a sign on it that says the following.

Need a roommate? I need a room. Call me @ .

Moving out of your parents house isn't rocket surgery.

Sell car, buy motorcycle. be a biker

No I am male. I just fuck a lot of bitches so I have a lot of OC.

if you are the girl in the pic: stop settling for blacks and date a white guy with a job, car, and place to live. move in with him.
if you are the guy in the pic. commit a felony and you get a year in an all expence paid jail with gym, healthcare free, free food, everything free because the white man gots ta pay for reparations...

or gay, you could be a gimp

>rocket surgery

Damn. Switch insurance companies. Go with the general. Also Geico can save you 15% on your car insurance.

well say bye bye to bitches. now you have no paper and soon no car

>not having a cent of humour

"Rocket surgery"? Fucking idiot. The phrase is "brain science. "

Okay mr doesn't read earlier comments
-_- this picture I took after a party where me and my friends found the 19 yr old upstairs asleep next to 2 big black dudes. It's funny. Not rape.

>$750 a month
why is your car insurance this price?
I just got my drivers license and can get car insurance for around $1250 for 6 months

with black guys involved its always rape

>rocket surgery
KEK, we i grow up i want to perform surgeries on rockets

Is considered high risk being a young male with 3 accidents only 2 of which were "my fault" and my car is a 2015 so my insurance price is high affffff

>trying to justify retardation on the internet

car is your biggest expense so get rid of it asap. rent shitty apartment close to work or public transport. work hard, get promotion, never speak to parents again

Here is a two bedroom apartment for $550 a month. It's got a dishwasher, hardwood floors and it's in a great neighborhood in a metropolitan area that has over 1.5 million people living in it.

apartmentguide.com/apartments/North-Carolina/Greensboro/Lindley-Park-Manor/7873/

>$1500 stolen
KYS nigger

>thinks you need money to get bitches
>...
>clearly doesn't know how to get bitches XD

Fucken rocket brained idiot. The phrase is science surgery not brain surgery rocket

if youre in new york i can hook you up with a shared house for super cheap

there Sup Forums found you an apartment,now go live there and dump all the OC

ok, read the comments. you are a guy so you cant just mooch off a guy with a job... got it... hhmmm...
how about this: get 2 min wage jobs total of 60 hours a week. work and save and stop pissing off your parents. will be easier since you wont ever be home. show them you are trying and they might let you stay while you save up enough to go to trade school and learn a trade. then you will have a well paying job...

A fat one

how to get raped and sold 101. live with someone off Sup Forums

anything new with a timestamp? Anyway, try and find something cheap, anything. your savings might not be enough with what you currently have. alternate option is a cheap hotel. $30, $50, a night however much the price is, just find something cheap and something that wont damage your health. then SAVE. SAVE EVERYTHING eat out as little as possible, but buy cheap yet nutritional food. If you dont have a car consider a moped. reasonably cheap, good on gas, and at the very least will get you from A to B. Save up as money money as you can until you have at least 3 months worth of your expenses saved up, then beyond that i would start looking for an apartment and find out your total cost to live there, save it up, pay your security deposit, first months rent and etc all in cash and upfront.

I envy NC's cost of living considering how close it is to my state.

Not OP

guess im going job hunting in NC $550 a month? fuck me.

i eat 600$ a month
but my job is very physically demanding

This is what happens when you surround yourself with niggers

I also get a lot of bitches, and I also got kicked out of my parents house about a month ago. My advice is that you should find a girl (preferably older with money) and ask to stay with her until you find somewhere. Depending on your relationship she'll probably let you stay for long, girls are easy to trap like this. I got lucky and found a girl to pay for my rent and food. Important to also get a job and save money, but act broke.

Nah I don't have anything with time stamp. This is one of my ex's.

Should also live on her own obviously.

Gotcha. Post implied OP was female. anyways best of luck

While using women isn't necessarily my strong suit I like the idea. Might as well use my looks while I can lol. You sir get the most recent bad bitch OC

If you're a nigger this is the way to go, it's normal to them. If you're a man with a grain of self respect, get your own space, share if you have to, stick your dick in who you want to and don't be dependent on some bitch. I've dated a girl who made more than 10 x what I made and even though I paid my share, it was a horrid position to be in. Being totally dependent must suck even more. Be a man.

you're making more than enough money to live alone

My father did this. Didn't end well for him. He's currently almost 60 works at a mall and makes enough money for a pot to piss in. So most likely not what I'd pick

>> $1500 saved
>> $1750 monthly net income

BRAG HARDER FAGGOT

You can afford to live in a bedroom by yourself and still have money to buy your own food. I don't even make close to half what you make. I have to live in a room with another guy and his girlfriend, and after insurance, car stuff, cell phone bills, I HAVE TO EAT AT THE SOUP KITCHEN TO GET CALORIES

FUCK RICH FUCKS LIKE YOU

how do you get women so easy?

Yeah OP, I also have no self respect. But i'm not homeless so idk.

Also I'm not totally dependent, I have a job and I play D1 football but i'm suspended for a while and don't get my scholarship back until December.

Am also a nigger so. Do whatever.

He's probably happily and freely pissing in his sink then, with no bitch moaning about how he should live his life as she is paying his ways. I respect your dad, he might not have a pot to piss in, but he surely got a sink and he's got his freedoms. Nothing is worse than living of a woman, they don't tend to take that position of power as gentlemanly as males do.

Not OP

But there are two rules to getting girls

1. Be handsome
2. Don't be ugly

OP grosses me the fuck out.

Stop fucking niggers and get your shit together.

AND it's right across the street from a multi-million dollar arboretum? That apartment would cost $1,800 a month where I live.

Fuck me North Carolina is cheap.

You're a fucking bitch if you let a female dictate what you do. That's not using the woman like I previously inputed, thats getting hoe'd. You were the girlfriend.

This user has given very good advice and yet he doesn't get OC?

Stop telling people to move to North Carolina you moron. You're ruining it for everyone.

Might feel like a faggot, but try couponing. My wife does it and has been paid to take all of our toiletries out of stores. Razors, shaving cream, deo, shampoo, soap, tp, detergent. It's easy. Just make a dummy account on instagram and follow some old fat moms. Don't bother with jewpons. They don't work.

Stop being a nigger and maybe your parents won't kick you out.

Appearance has got nothing to do with it, Elliot.

Oh it has everything to do with it, lol.

Nope. Nothing to do with it.

I wish I could challenge this.

Half of that is what you can afford in rent. I suggest cheap studio or room share.

$21,000 a year. See if you can get some kind of assistance. The best thing to do is buy a condo or co op. This way your money isn't pissed away. It'll be invested and you can always sell it to get that money back one day.

That car note is gonna fuck you.

Men are visually stimulated sexually. Women know this and it is the reason why they are obsessed with their appearance. For you to assess your worth as a mate by basing your worth on your appearance is the equivalent of acting like a woman. Women do not give a flying fuck what you look like, because your visual appearance isn't one of their attraction triggers.

There are 5 universal attraction triggers all straight women share. They are

He is the leader of men
He is a successful risk taker
He has a willingness to emote
He is a protector of loved ones
He is preselected by other women.

You could look like Brad Pitt from the movie fight club, but if you aren't also demonstrating that you have at least one of the above five traits, you aren't going to getting laid.

Stop acting like a chick who is obsessed with her appearance.

It's not a bad idea to save money. Get a gym membership to shower and bunker down for a few month rent free.

Ya that's the problem. Get that done first.

He's gotta have collision with a car loan.

Either that or get another loan. Private loan to pay off car and lower the insurance. Definitely do something about the car situation

No its not, you live up north is what your fucking problem is.

What makes being homeless difficult is addiction. If you don't have an addiction, being homeless is extremely easy.

I ran away from home when I was 16 and pan handled in Portland, Oregon for about 2 years. I averaged $20 an hour in cash and I had a free house to live in. I just learned how to play guitar while I had my guitar case open sitting on a street corner near a hipster coffee house. 5-6 hours later I'd have about $120 bucks and would call it a day and go get beer.

I became the dummer for a band and literally just spent ever day practicing musical instruments all day. I always had beer, cigarettes and pussy.

>being a homeless panhandler is the shit, man. God tier.

So you're telling me a 300 pound neckbeard with dick cheese and bad breath, but has a majority of those traits will get laid? KYS

Women care about looks, if you make them laugh, and if you make them think you care about them and MONEY or FAME (Preselected by other women)

I work construction and have a cat, dog fiancé and mortgage and we spend 70-90 a week on food.

Do like the spics for some time, just rent a fucking room in any house, they just pit adds about it in spics stores, protip you could have a fucktoy girl in there.