hold the door

that's the shittiest watermark cover up i've ever fucking seen

rip santa

Good night King of Thrones.

rest in piece fatty mc pedoton

-_-

RIP

Pretty sure that was Harry Potter you retard

Obvious shitpost. but i wouldn't be surprised if it comes true. fucking dick will die before he finishes the books

its cool, D&D got it covered.

He already confirmed that Hodor's backstory is time traveling greenseer bullshit, who cares what the rest of the story is?

I wonder what his tax policies are

I wanna know that Tyrion was really the mad kings son. just to make people mad as fuck.

but like I said - HBO got it covered dog. Although if we get the books, we would get at least one arya wargs into nymeria while bran is warged into some other dog and they fuck.

Since they dont have the books to follow the show has turned worse and worse

Shit
It's real
feels

I still can't get over barristan dying like a total bitch

when the beatles producer "george martin" died this time last year, got a few luls out of it.

or Arya surviving 5 stabs in the gut and swimming through pisswater without getting an infection

No it was fucking Star Wars fuckhead

Honestly, I think due to fan reaction, D&D could take Tyrion either way, but I think they'll probably never address it (due to lack of setup in the show) and focus on the Dany/Jon because that's as deep as 90% of the audience will understand things.

On one hand they'd love to reveal Tyrion as a targ because he's a fan favorite and it's left open (so far). On the other hand, they're "artists" and they get off on doing the unexpected, so if bookfags expect tyrion to be a targ, they're never going to make it happen.

I don't think George is ever going to be explicit about it either because Tyrion doesn't need to be a targ and authors love vague 'draw your own conclusion' bullshit as well.

I know reddit hates the tyrion/targ theory and they think it would ruin his character, but they dumb as hell.

>wargcest
would be cool.

no, directed

Aragorn's tax accountant.