Talking funny can you tell me if my dick is a funny shape. Send pix

This

Definitely this

gl

Roll

rolling it

Roll

This please

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This

Send dick pic

Don't ever text me again... cunt

rollllllllllller

winrar

Send her this

I sometimes think about having a vasectomy just for the fun of it.

I am a certified gynecologist. Would you like to send me a photo of your vagina so I can make sure things are good?

WinRAR

Sorry. I was just testing you. At least now I know that you are definitely a moron.

My cock makes niggers shrivel up and die

How much do you weigh?

Nice dubs

Should I send my own dick or will one of you anons give me a better dick pic

I touch myself thinking how your insides might feel like

If you plan on smashing you'd better do your own

Just send yours dude. If you want to get laid she's gonna see it anyways.

Send yours faggot
Winner here

Rerawl

dont send your dick

Are you sure she won't be a faggot and show people

I love this website

How wet do you get? I wanna start with one finger and work upto my forearm inside your sweet pussy

Roll

This

Here faggot

Roll

I want to RIP your hairy cunt open and forcefully tongue fuck your cervix

Send nudes you filthy piece of meat

I have this theory that "ghosts" as we know them are not the trapped souls of humans, as I don't particularly believe in the concept of the soul. Given the first(?) law of thermodynamics, energy can be neither created nor destroyed, and I believe that strong emotional responses, which are just electro-chemical reactions, release their own energy. Given that, perhaps the energy could get trapped, reverbing in a constant cycle until it finally dissipates after a long enough time. And wouldn't a school, especially a middle or high school, be the perfect environment for that? So many horny/angry/scared/happy people going through massive hormonal changes, learning new, sometimes scary, things about themselves; how much more perfect of an environment could you think of for being "haunted"?

And now we wait

Kek, op is a faggot with a micro penis.

roll

I have to tell you.. I'm into traps.
That's exactly why I love you..

Oh shit

bad move, you fucked up

While we wait, roll for this

Tell her she has to eat all of the eggs.

Rawl

Was playing in the woods and tripped over something solid. Fund it was a cement circle, and realized it was an underground door. The next day I come back with a crowbar (to open, and like hell im going in unarmed). Pull it up, and it's a cold war era personal bomb shelter... that failed? There was a giant crack in the roof, the floor was covered in slime. But what was worse is the walls are covered in writings. "this is the end" "we must die" "everyone is gone"... Till I find the back wall, and a giant red scrawl "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOME". That's it, fuck this. Im fucking out. I sprint up the door, and close it. I dont want to know what the hell that was. But I come back the next day... it's burned out. I didn't set a fire intentionally, and I didn't smell smoke leaving.

instant win

It's-a-me, Hitler

Winrar

Praise KEK. The one true false God.

Don't think she's feeling it

send a pic of a cracked egg on your dick

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Rolling for this

"Send nudes and I'll put an egg in my asshole and crack it"

send her a pic of hair beautiful hairy asshole

Say she needs to find the dalai lama. It's of utmost importance.

rolling

god damn this please op

FUCK

reroll

Reroll

Sharpie in pooper

rolll

one more try

I'm sick of banging whores. I just want a long-term relationship. I don't want to bang anymore, I want to make love.

dubs now !

YYYesssssss

WINRAR

Winrar

How to scare people away 101

How can we convince her otherwise

have you seen chef?

Wrong. Take a look outside. I'll wave.

send "I want to anally rape you do hard that blood is spraying from your worn out asshole"

that should do it OP

No you're the right one. Let me see that beautiful body

roll

Like comment and subscribe

tell her that youve loved her ever since you saw her
bonus points for sending cock tribute of her too

Then at least let me smell your asshole.

thiiiiissss

Roll

Winrar

winner

rolling

Yeah some of the acting was weak. That lesbian friend of his was a terrible actor. Eric Wareheim is not a good actor (although I do love Tim & Eric). And Aziz.... I feel like he probably talks like that in real life, but regardless, he does have a really unconventional speaking delivery. I can totally see how it would break immersion for some people.
I still loved the show though.

She read it almost immediately

Send her this dick instead

secretly wants it

now we wait

Ask if she's heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise.

After response post this.

I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

I'm mr. eatalltheeggs.

Roll.