B HOLY FUCK HELP NOW! HELP HELP HELP!

B HOLY FUCK HELP NOW! HELP HELP HELP!

Ill make it quick

>be me
>european girl i meet online says she loves me and will move to america for me (already bought plane tickets)
>says she will literally kill herself if i dont choose her and says shes already been hospitalized 5 times because of this
>no one is stopping her and im pretty much her only friend

I love her too BUT, i have yellow fever, and always thought i would marry an asian girl and i only met this girl because i was depressed one night

WHAT DO I DO!?!?! She says i need to make a decision in 30 mins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXmLRHnoSAs
seanhamptoncole.wordpress.com/2012/11/15/how-to-stop-being-stupid-in-10-easy-steps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump PLEASE B

Give her the wrong address

>thinking you'll get anyone else
>much less an asian

you should make a decision then dumbass u on a time limit.

She has no idea what i even look like or where i live

give her an address to a therapist

i know. im a pathetic ugly loser. The girl even says im pathetic herself, but she still loves me.

And i know every guy wants an asian girl. But.... what the fuck can i do? Ive wanted an asian wife my whole life.
oh, for the love of god, someone make it for me

My yellow fever is literally going to turn me into a murderer. How can i live with myself!?

IM ONLY 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T AND JUST A SENIOR IN HIGHSCHOOL

shes literally counting down for me right now. anyone please....

Do it! Don't regret not doing it later, I've been here before. I regret making the wrong choice. Do it! :DD Be with her. :oo

>says she will literally kill herself if i dont choose her

Sounds like the problem solves itself.

tell her you have yellow fever faggot, also, tell her you're an actual faggot, that should get her eyebrows raised, say you were just drunk and depressed that night

Personally, I would do it and try to make her life better because I'm a faggot with a soft spot for damaged goods.

From a third person point of view, I'd say it's really not worth it whatsoever. Even if you do get with her (Assuming this IS a real female and you know what she looks like) she will probably end up making your life miserable as she is obviously unstable.

As for what to do, I can't say I'm sure what you should do. One option is to get mental help for her but that would obviously involve you explaining the details of what happened to someone. I wouldn't want her to kill herself either but maybe you could try to talk it out if you think you even could. Make it clear that if she wants to be with you, she can't be so hysterical and dramatic.

Also about the yellow fever, it's probably best to think about that as a fantasy because you have a very real situation going on now. You likely won't have a good relationship with an Asian girl just because she's Asian. Hopefully you won't be too disappointed.
Okay, you need to calm the fuck down, kiddo. Maybe you're the one who needs a therapist here.

i dont know what to fucking do......

Why does my yellow fever do this.....?

kek

I did tell her i have yellow fever. And if she does kill herself, i rathered it say i had yellow fever in the news than me being gay.

T_T

>already bought the plane tickets
fucks sake OP

OP you're clearly a retard this is your only chance say yes

You said you love her too, so

stop being a fucking piece of shit, pansy-ass, mouth-breathing, tumor on society, waifu-masturbating, weeaboo abomination, tiny dicked virgin who's so fucking obsessed over a country on the other side of the planet that you may literally cause someone to die. Man the fuck up. Tell her you love her, then at least you'll bag some puss, the one thing it is impossible to do if you keep fantasizing about your perfect squid-eating slant eyed hentai babe that will never exist. Fuck you, now go get yourself a girlfriend.

don't be such a faggot, JUST FUCKING DO IT
( oh wait, does she know you're a dude? if not, pretend to be a lesbo chick then, that'll be fun)

but.... an asian girl is out there waiting for me.

let her be an hero.

Getting all the details out of the way, they make this messy.
Three choices:

1- Get her to come. Let her see a therapist for this shit.
2 - Don't let her come. Get her to see a therapist there (get in conctact with her parents or something).
3 - Don't let her come, and let her stew in her own threats.

Either way. It's blackmail. She's THREATENING you.
"If you don't do this, I'll do that."

She's not a stable, fun girl for you. Don't get mixed up with her romantically.

You know I always love you no matter what happens.

( you wish homo-senpai )

You're just stupid

see
there is no asian girl waiting for you, you filthy weeb trash. go jack off to your anime collection then tell the girl you love her.

Also to someone this, it seems your "yellow fever" is just a side affect of you being a weeaboo, just a fantasy.
You made a mistake, more than one actually. Just deal with it the best you can. This is real life, your actions have consequences and you unfortunately accidentally made an action you didn't want.
No, just shut the fuck up or fuck off. You're just being delusional and giving weebs a bad name. You made your bed now lie in it.

in 8 minutes OP is kill, F for the fag who can't make up his mind

lol no you stupid pathetic excuse for a human. now, follow link for further instructions:
youtube.com/watch?v=tXmLRHnoSAs

this

She has no parents. Shes been alone more most of her life and im a the first person she loved. She literally works a job to pay for anything, and these plane tickets are her life savings. Now she told me to just take my time and shes crying in bed.

How could she love me so much? Weve only talked for 2 days...

you....

STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. YOU KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT GOING ON IN HER LIFE, AND YOU STILL OPT TO DENY HER EVEN AFTER SHE LITERALLY THREATENED TO KILL HERSELF? AFTER HER PARENTS ARE DEAD AND SHE'S USING HER LIFE SAVINGS TO BE WITH YOU? YOU BETTER GET WITH HER BITCH.

how much younger? you could make this a story of adopting some chick as a daughter, that would be funny

nigga i hope that if you turn her down you'll finally find a perfect asian qt, only for her to pull the same shit on you and you'll finally kill yourself, leaving the world a better place.

Tell her to make a livestream killing herself. Need sum lulz

You can't be serious.
Are you mentally retarded?

>Weve only talked for 2 days...
>im a the first person she loved

Does this add up to you?
Either she's fucking with you. Or you're fucking with us.

On the one hand this girl is clearly mentally unstable
But on the otherhand you're a retard
muh yellow fever guess what you fucking weeb there's no slant eye out there waiting for you now get your dumb hentai loving ass into gear and make a fucking decision
Honestly I don't want you to get with her because you'll procreate but if you continue to follow your slant eye obsession the human race won't have to worry about your retarded offspring

I dont fucking know.

She said she lost her viriginity already and have been with multiple people, but has never loved them.

This whole thing feels like some sick twisted plot for anime.

And now, i only have 8 minutes to decide.

She's a psychopath and so are you, OP. At least one thing you have in common.
>shes already been hospitalized 5 times because of this
Obviously she isn't able to actually kill herself, so don't panic. Trying to and failing at killing yourself is just some pussy move of beta fags/bitches who don't know how to deal with life.
So here's what I would do (32 year old, actually have lived a sane life so far):
- If you told her to buy the tickets, let her come to visit you, but make it clear that it's casual and you are not stupid enough to blindly marry an insane person on the spot.
- If she just bought the tickets on her own without asking you first, she's even more stupid than you, so don't let her come to visit you.
That's it, just make a sane, logical decision for once in your miserable life, faggot.

amen brotha. at this point it's just about us not wanting the girl to die, we harbor no positive emotions for OP

Time stamp with proof of this or Gtfo.
(smart user here)

Anyone know a way to cure Yellow Fever in 5 mins?

what this guy says, also never feel guilty for someone saying or actually killing themself. they make that decision not you. not your fault.

Tell her you will allow her to move to america with you if she procures a hot asian fuck toy for you and she gets in on the action.

if it's like an anime, then go with it you piece of shit weeb. you already practicall confessed you jack your dick off to anime every night, as well as literally every reaction image you've posted has anime in it

pretty sure y'all getting troll'd

i'm out cya nerds

Sounds like a scam.
i say go for it though.
That way when u realize u have been scammed u can an hero for us!

yeah, give us the status on things. good job smart user

I DIDN'T TELL HER TO BUY THE TICKETS!

I broke up with her, then i checked one last time to see how she took it, and she literally bought it out of nowhere.

I had no idea how drastic this situation was till now!

Either I'm getting trolled or OP is so retarded he refuses to listen to any of the people responding to him. Like what the fuck kind of answer does he want?

dubs say do it

Time stamp next post or Confirm Toll thread
(smart user here)

does she happen to be 16 and romanian by any chance

IM NOT A TROLL. I WISH I FUCKING WAS. I WISH I NEVER MET HER. I WISHED I STAYED A SUICIDAL NEET HOPING TO ONE DAY GET ASIAN WIFE.

OP you are literally the only human alive who wouldn't do it. Get the girl.

dude just fucking go with it nigga

ITT:

do you have pics of the girl? or is every fucking image on your hard drive anime

So have you even seen her pictures? Do you know what she looks like?

confirmed, OP IS A FAG, EVERYONE ABANDON SHIP, NO TIMESTAMP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SAGE SAGE SAGE

Im glad i could be of help Sup Forumsros
(Smart user)

BUT YOU LOVE HER YOU RETARD

listen here, either go and sit in the corner for 15 minutes or help us shit on op. guess which one is more fun, my child

Yes. She gave me her facebook

She looks really hot too.

Lmao. All these posts with capitals are OP.

31 posters and 67 posts

Show us pictures.

Link the Facebook

Give up on your dreams of an anime waifu, the japs want nothing to do with a country that nuked them twice

if shes hot

then be with her

it's that simple

Come on boy, I know you can do it! Put two and bloody two together!

Why would she have a Facebook if you are her only friend and she is desperate enough to threaten you?
Checkmate

Man, i know that feel of the yellow fever. Answer me this. Do you speak japanese? No? You're too stupid? Be with the fucking girl.

this was a pretty logical post, kudos to you sir

Tell her to give you money so you can fly over. Freevacation.jpg

Ive been studying japanese since I was 16. I passed the jlpt n4. I went to fucking japan for a summer.

ALL FOR AN ASIAN WIFE

i dont even like anime that much. Its just that having an asian wife and kids has been my goal for my whole life and gives me a purpose to live.

I still believe there is an asian girl out there for me

Actually not a half bad idea. If she actually loves you that much, enough to kill herself if you don't love her back, then she'll send the money and you fly over. Both a test and a solution.

no... no, come on dude. please no. tell me you're joking.

POST PICS OF HER OP

Im not. I gave up animation and drawing, just to get asian wife. I feel like I need to and its muh purpose. I love muh asian wife.

what's worth more, your delusions or the life of a real human being? at this point, all you're doing is trying and failing to talk yourself out of it.

you stupid fuck

I have no words for how utterly retarded you are.
I'm trying, but there's no way to describe how much of a failure you are.

I dont understand OP

>get together with sicko
>learn how yo please a woman
>find asian wife
>dump sicko
>???
>profit

>love muh asian wife

nigga you don't even have one

Impregnate her while you can

Have her fly out and kill yourself while she's on the plane. It'll be funny

seanhamptoncole.wordpress.com/2012/11/15/how-to-stop-being-stupid-in-10-easy-steps/

How the fuck did you get yellow fever

...Leave.

Yes... or not? Op you said shes told you youre a pussy or a piece of shit? I dont wanna go back up and read. Either what he said for a lil bit judt for poon or just say fuck that bitch if she feels that way about you. She sounds like she will step all over you/try to take advantage and make you her bitch constantly threatening her own life.

It's called a "birth defect"

You are describing an abusive relationship.

But more likely this is all bullshit and it's a green card maneuvre.

You new?

stop the gay OP for real

fuk thred im out