Is this worth watching?

Is this worth watching?

Yes Bale's best performance. Now check em

Check what exactly anonymous?

Yes. Loaded with memorable scenes.

Bale?

If dubs you should watch it

I think these are the so-called 'dubs' you were looking for.

Do girls like it when you stuff their vaginas with rats?

It's too deep for you, you will never understand.

v

No, it's a literal meme movie.

Let's see what Paul Allen has to say about this.

Only if you watch it a second time immediately after to see all the subtle foreshadowing.

Only if you watch it a second time immediately after to see all the subtle foreshadowing.

yeah it's good

Youre all doing it wrong

Huh, we might have to have a serious discussion this time.

I have to return some video tapes

Now check em

Okay I'll start.

I think these are the dubs you were looking for

Did he really kill all those people?

checked

2 is better desu, it has Bill the Man in it

>doofus halberstram has to step in to get the dubs

hokus pokus, dubs

KEK

DUBS OUT FOR HARAMBE

Oh fuck, double zeros, I'll count the double six cause fuck it I'm drinking

please stop using this website and use reddit instead, it will benefit both of us

Very good user.

>I push Nurse Joy off my cock and lay her on her back, her head at the foot of the futon. Then I lay Mistie over her, placing the two in 69 position, with Mistie's ass raised up in the air and with a surprising amount of Vaseline, after slipping on a condom, finger her tight ass until it relaxes and loosens enough so I can ease my dick onto it while Nurse Joy eats Mistie's cunt out, fingering it, sucking on her swollen clit, sometimes holding on to my balls and squeezing the lightly, teasing my asshole with a moisten finger.

no compared to the book it sucks
but on its own or for the memes it's alright,ending is rushed

This. Don't watch it. For a movie featuring the dubs guy, Willem Dafoe and the Absolute Madman, it was really underwhelming. This is probably connected to the fact that I don't really like Slashers, but still... what an unimpressive acting.

>But Dubsman was great
Yes? Maybe? I guess he's playing a guy who doesn't get feelings and is faking, so this is passable. It's not that his acting wasn't good, it's that the whole idea makes it subject to a bad interpretation. Since the character is faking all along, any shitty actor could act and they'd just say "Oh, it's because Bateman is faking and he's just bad at it." So, meh?

Also
>Bateman
>Batman

CHECK'EM