Can you white knights explain why being sexually attracted to fertile members of the opposite sex with the most...

Can you white knights explain why being sexually attracted to fertile members of the opposite sex with the most potential years of fertility should not just be a faux pas, but a virtual thought crime?

society is retarded, what else is new?

Because humanity is not anymore only about reproduction, because then good ol' fashion rape would be okay. Its about peoples personal freedom, and a 11 year old can not understand what consent is, so therefore he/she can not do it. Its not about if you find her attractive or not. Its about her, not you.

THEY'RE CHILDREN!!
WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?!?!?

Oh I think of the children all the time.

I mean sure, we can go into debates about the pschological impacts from potential abuse of authority, etc. But I'm just talking sexual (not mental) attraction (not engagement). I shouldn't feel guilty about my dick wiggling a bit from looking at this.

Read this as the clarifier then restate your case.

>it's about personal freedom
>BUT THEY CANT MAKE DECISIONS, THEY'RE ONLY 11!!
>B-B-BUT!!! THEY CAN GIVE CONSENT TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS! SO WE CAN ADVERTISE TO THEM!
fucking lol

young people are perfectly capable of being manipulative and shitty, people don't give their intelligence nearly enough credit. they treat them like shit so they act like shit.

Missed the link. Read this:

Look but don't touch makes sense to me.
I think about robbing armored cars, but I don't do it. There's a difference between thoughts and actions. If even 10% of the people acted on every thought that entered their head, the world would be anarchy.

maybe you should read some articles about brain developement. if you are interested in facts, that's it.

Maybe you should cite peer-reviewed articles published in scientific journals before you get up on that particular soap box first, guy.

kekd nice gif

what exactly? that the brain matures until the mid 20s? come on boy, that knowledge isn't new at all.

Personally blame The Professional for turning me on to 12yo's.
Bullshit Natalie Portman didn't know enough about sex to consent by the time they filmed that.
Bonus fact: there was a sex scene in the orginal draft of the script but the studio got cold feet.

Because parents are over-protective and don't want their 12 y.o daughter to get fucked

I guess you can understand that

On that I agree. I think pedo hate is unjust, aslong as its just attraction and now action.

No. Because it isn't.

And I'm not even talking about pedophilia, the attractef to prepubescent persons; I'm arguing for hebephilia, the attractiom to early adolescence.

And we allow persons virtually the full suite of rights and freedoms (less perhaps alcohol consumption in some countries) well before their mid-20's. By your argument, do you imply sexual consent should not occur until their mid-20's? If not, why not 12? What makes 18 so peachy?

Again, agree with you. You cant control what youre attracted to.

18 is not preachy, in Japan its 13.

there is no perfect age. but to make it a law you have to make it a age that counts for everybody.

in my country (austria) you can have sex as a 12 yr old, but only with a 12 yr old. at the age of 14 you can have sex with one who is 15. with 15 with one who is 17.and with 17 practically with anyone, unless your parents don't say otherwise. and with 18 you don't need your parents consent any longer.

i just stated that at the age of 12 your are still in an early stage of developement. and the laws are there to protect those young people.

that is all that i was trying to say. i don't give a shit you get a hard on when you see a 12 yr old, as long as you don't exploit them.