If you prefer Gorillaz to Blur you are a piece of normie trash and should get the fuck back to redd!t

If you prefer Gorillaz to Blur you are a piece of normie trash and should get the fuck back to redd!t

Yeah that song "Wahoo" is great, I know like most of the words to it too, me and the lads always have a big sing along when they play it at my local Tiger Tiger

>listens to gorillaz new album once

>he doesn't know that that song is a deliberate parody of American grunge

Holy shit the British are ugly blokes

Blur are literally a one hit wonder in america so fuck off

Blur is garbage.

How did Jonny Greenwood play in TWO shit "bands" at the same time?

>he thinks that's in anyway relevant to my post

WOO-HOO

I don't, but I am listening to them right now.

Nigger what
You're thinking Thom Yorke in Radiohead and Coldplay

Both suck dick

This but unironically

t. Amerifats

oh, sorry. what about ed o brien in gorillaz and muse, the two goat of all time bands of the modern day

this

They both are ultra normie shit

You should go back to reddlt for liking any of them 2 you fucking delusional idiot

t. Scaruffi drone

Humanz is literally the worst album of the last 50 years.

They're both for gay people that are gay.

What does Scaruffi have to do with them being NORMIE SHIT???

So is Gorillaz you twat

Scaruffi hates Blur

>I only listen to mature real music for mature people like me

Damon's a good artist and all, but Blur haven't aged well at all, and for the few brilliant songs they made, there are a bunch of corny ones behind them. It's no wonder Blur got BTFO'd by Oasis, Radiohead, and later by Damon's own joke project, Gorillaz

>Oh me? I listen to fun and unpretentious music like Mac Demarco, Tame Impala, Vampire Weeknd, Fleet Foxes, My Chemical Romance, Arcade Fire, Foo Fighters, Tyler the Creator, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Gorillaz, Neil Cicirega, Queens of the Stone Age, Pink Guy, Blink 182, the list goes on...

>Including all those with Gorillaz

Fucking disgusting

He's not wrong

Totally this.

Damon will never write any piece of music that tops The Universal, Tender or This Is A Low.

Gorillaz are pretty comfy but are mostly just a meme band.

If you prefer any of those to Mali Music or Rocket Juice and the Moon you need to fuck right off.

this but unironically

Oasis are the band that appeal to "the lads" who go to Tiger Tiger and places like that.

Blur are more appealing to hipsters wanting to hear babby's first art rock band, who are a bit more accessible than Radiohead.

Pulp were the true GOAT Britpop era band.