At what age do women hit they're peak attractiveness? also, what age for men?

at what age do women hit they're peak attractiveness? also, what age for men?

I'd say 21 for women and $100,000 per year for men

Protip: if her insides do not bleed, then a condom you won't need

Late teens and early 20s are usually the sweet spot.
As long as their pussies haven't turned to roast beef from taking lots of huge cock.

I would say 22-23 for women, like 28-30 for guys

15-16 for women

kek
/thread

As long as he doesn't have liver spots, physical attraction doesn't mean shit to most girls.
Besides, from late 20s to early 50s, you don't change all that much. Maybe get a little bit slower and less vital, but you're more or less the same.

Where's the nude shop of this

It's funny cause it's sad!

14 for chicks.

Personally remember one pic of this girl showing boobs from the same view. Anyone?

Speaking as someone from the medical field, I must diagnose you with retardation. Pussy lips do not equate to lots of sex, you glorious fucktard.

As for you, why are you asking? It's subjective anyways, our answers are irrelevant.

for women and men, 8 and 30 respectively.

Is that just how they always look for them?
Poor girls.
And here I was thinking that those virgins just happened to have tight pussies.

Muslim spotted

If her age is on the clock she's ready for my cock

I really do feel a little sad for idiots like you.

14-16, to be honest. Unspoiled, unfuct, innocent yet somewhat horny or at least curious.

>I'd say 21 for women and $100,000 per year for men

One of the funnier and more accurate things I've ever seen on Sup Forums. Twenty Internets to you, user.

Can't wait til my neighbor girl turns 14

fpbp

L

She has a lifetime to be disappointed, why does she have to begin with you?

Finally got it

That's cute but I'm in love with her so

Anecdotical evidence aside, I've heard women hit their peak anywhere between 19 and 26 years of age. After or before that it's pretty much hit or miss.

Men, on the other hand, apparently get better as they age. Note that I said "apparently". Some men are just plain ugly. Some men age very disgracefully.

Wasn't this around 2007? Feels like a fucking lifetime ago that people were posting her pictures on Sup Forums and asking if there were more.

Women: 16 - 20

Men: aren't attractive you fucking faggot

Up till 30's for women. Sometimes longer if they keep themselves fit and don't do tons of drugs n shit. Thing with men is you keep being attractive until late 50's usually.

I don't really remember despite the fact she's fuckin' hot

it depends on their genetics. Some will hit it at 16-18. Some at 22-26. Some at 32-34. Some at 40. Its a crap shoot.

That's the only nude and it's not a shoop.

Never seen that one! Any moar?

"danpat"

Ya but I've never found those

I'm pretty sure it's not her

Doesn't look like her...

Collar bone matches though...

depends pretty much on the person

for girls/women: from 14 to 35

for boys (if they do sport)/men: 16-55

That def not danpat