/got/ general

old King in the North edition

Azor Tywin

I miss him, bros ;_;

Azor Meera

Who's the girl?

His girlfriend

Seriously, name a better bachelor in Westeros than Jon, go on, do it.

And explain why until Dany is confirmed to be fertile, Sansa isn't the most eligible bachelorette.

ugly

What's her name?

>Jonsa

Looks like Emily Hampshire.

It's from the set of his new movie, The Death and Life of John F. Donovan

He was objectively the best character in the show. Arya/Tywin scenes were the best, the few Joffrey/Tywin scenes we got were also amazing. I also like how the show portrayed him a little more grey than the books imo, you never really felt like he was actually evil, just on the opposite side of the heroes and very practical and ruthless.

Side note: Normies like to say that Olenna Tyrell got the better of him in their little confrontation about the weddings that were being set up, but she obviously didn't. Tywin got her to agree to what he wanted and not what she wanted. That normie sentiment always bothered me.

Manletlayer

he's a bastard

If only the actor's feelings mattered.

RIP in peace Barristan.

May your death quiet your buthurt, erase your tweets and make everyone forget about D&D joking how your letter made them want to kill you even more.

Why do normies get so butthurt about Jonsa but are fine with Jon/Dany which is even more incestuous

I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king from this day until his last day.

Except everything D&D has been hinting at in interviews and Behind the Episodes videos is that there's tension between Jon and Sansa, and Littlefinger will be involved in this, potentially leading to conflict between the two. They don't trust each other. There was a reason why "that look" between Sans and Petyr was added to the KITN speech.

Your autistic degenerate fetish shipping is not happening. EVERYONE involved in GoT reacted to the sound of it with visible disgust.

Because >yaasssssssss queen

>conflicts are permanent and people can't get over them with only 13 episodes left

wew

Ok little girl, why should anyone else think the same? Because it would be 'nice'?

Patrician shipping is Jon x Val and Sansa x Aegon tbqhwylads

Dany can settle down with Jorah. They actually make a nice couple.

What did she mean by this?

>its another fucking jonsa discussion thread

>Sophie Turner

>named as such because she turns sad days into bright sunshine days of pony buttsex Tumblr happiness

Just kidding, she's based she don't fuck wit no Tumblr nigga haha

>why should anyone else think the same

but they already did.

THE KING IN THE NORTH

THE KING IN THE NORTH

THE KING IN THE NORTH

What the fuck is this bullshit? Where's Rose? Why is he with edgy Kate Mara?

How much is Adidas paying these dudes?

Iwans fucking face holy shit

>adidias

Bongs, US here. We really need to have a long discussion about all the niggerish brand worship you guys have on your fashion culture.

Why should anyone outside of the North think so? He's meant to be the most eligible bachelor in all of Westeros.

When it comes to his parentage, why would anyone believe the ramblings of a crippled tree-hugger? And if they did, why would being part TARG SHIT be seen as a positive?

>Femanon

i want to give sophie a hug. she probably needs a hug from a strange man like me right about now

Jesus he dresses like shit. Not even /fa/ here but holy shit. He should not wear hats either.

Who let the jonautist back in here

/got/- Gayposters and Shipping general

well done, we became so anti-reddit that we became Tumblr

Wow Ewok won't even give her no props

>Why should anyone outside of the North think so?

Think what? That he's King?

What other high up male Lords are there? Robin is Jon's only competition right now and Robin's already got his army serving Jon.

>When it comes to his parentage, why would anyone believe the ramblings of a crippled tree-hugger?

Cause lol dragonriding

>And if they did, why would being part TARG SHIT be seen as a positive?

Cause everyone loved Rhaegar except those two Stark hotheads and lol dragonriding is super effective against army of the dead

how poetic

This thread takes the cake for literal worst general of all time

Every time I see Bong actors, they look like billboards. I don't get it. Is it because they are paid to go out in public like that? If that's the case then I guess I get it, but holyshit.

And Kit can usually dress, pic related

Cause not growing up together makes incest not incest - normies

what's funny is that Jon being Ned's nephew doesn't actually make it any different to being his bastard

In both cases he has "muh Stark blood in veins".
Being Sansa's cousin isn't any less incestuous than being a half-brother.

now that the Baratheons are extinct except for one bastard there isn't even the desire to kill him for being a Targ

I thought that was last thread

there have been at least 30 more cancerous threads than this in the past month alone since the season ended

keep in mind threads are so slow these days that one thread usually lasts a day now.

the point is, this year's offseason is cancer

We're just beating the dead horse at this point, friendo. We're waiting for the worms.

This is why I post Soph, because it makes everyone happy before the end

Gotta love Kit
He doesn't give a shit what he is wearing

Iwan is just a bombshell of reaction images desu

>Gotta love Kit
I don't.

Not my problem

U fukin WOT mate!

>now that the Baratheons are extinct except for one bastard there isn't even the desire to kill him for being a Targ

Yeah, and even if the North is really pissed about losing Rickard, Brandon and Lyanna cause of the shit the Targs pulled, Ned himself deciding to do all this shit, keeping this lie going so long and raising Jon like that even if it hurt his own wife or children may be enough for the North to still keep faith with Jon as a Targ, bastard or not.

Everyone hates you though

Reminder that Aemon is Jon's Great Great Grand Uncle.
Reminder that Jon is Stannis's second cousin once removed.
Reminder that Aemon is Stannis's Great Grand Uncle.
Reminder that Aemon is Shireen's Great Great Grand Uncle.
Reminder that Shireen and Samwell are second cousins.

Reminder that when Stannis and team Dragonstone goes to the Wall, it's a massive family reunion.

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread

easy. sweetrobin.

bravo
a
l
o
n

Isaac

What did you mean by this

Is this a rhetorical question

>not a king
>army now serves Jon

No robinfag

But not near enough as make matters

At least you spelled rhetorical correctly

Do you think Isaac does that guy in the butt?

Now that we're on the subject, what is gay pillowtalk like?

>"OUUUHHHHH THIS IS LIKE THE BEST SHIT I EVER TOOOOOOOOK OUUUHHHHHH I'M POOPIN YER DIIIICK"

10 years

Reminder that Arianne's Big Brown Nipples is the hottest sex scene GRRM has ever written.

sophiefag femanon is datchu?

i'm referring to his reign

Balon never reigned one full year as a king, and he had TWO rebellions.

Try it and find out

I can't read ASOIAF sex scenes without picturing a fully naked Gurm masturbating with one hand and typing with the other

fucking hell, those outfits.
he is straight up some one who goes to the back alley hipster vegan tapas bar that also has a reggae night and also doesnt have a name on the door.

they look like shit

>page 7
nope

fat pink mast though

who here /defenderofthevale/?

It's Friday

Kit looks so fucking plain without facial hair

not

even

you

you /lordoftheeyrie/?

he looks like he posts on /got/

There is only one King in the North and his name was Robb

there were hundreds of Kings in the North though

Will Dany really try and make the North bend the knee or get Jon marry her to get them to join her Kingdoms?

North didn't choose Jon and make their own kingdom again to have Dany take Jon and their independence away from them again.

Jon was chosen of the people, by the people, for the people.

He's like Greyworm who Dany just had the captains of the unsullied choose except Jon was no Lord, barely knew the Houses, had no lands and had no station but proved himself anyway to the North.

He's the closest to democracy they had and that Dany just tried to put in place in Dragon's Bay.

Jon will break a peace between Humanity and the Others.

This peace will be sealed in an alliance of marriage, as Jon marries the Night Queen and he becomes her Night King.

But Queen Daenerys, the foreign menace of the East, will march North with her horde of savages, eunuchs, slaves, reavers, foreigners, cultists, and of course with fire-breathing dragons.

She has brought the South to ruin, they will not survive winter in the south. The North must stand together- Human and Other, if they are to succeed.

But Daenerys has no intention to forge peace- she is here for conquest, and a kingdom. When she landed on Dragonstone, she had the dragonglass of the isles mined out and forged into weapons for her armies.

The North stands as one, to oppose the Dragon Queen.

HIS IS THE SONG OF ICE AND FIRE

this fucking gif
seen it a thousand times and iwan still makes me laugh

in between the lovemaking sessions?

all the links on project free tv are broken, where do i go

You dont

not like it's the only time she's said it.

I thought you finally fucked off

sophie is a proud CIA fan.

download kodi and set it up using the tvaddonslag guide, then watch literally whatevs man

>actor thinks Littlefinger should be on the throne
>the audience boos
>actor thinks Arya should be on the throne
>the audience cheers

Finn Wolfhard > Isaac Hempstead Wright.

Fight me.

shit, that l was supposed to be a .

is bb back home? I haven't seen this one.

Being a sansafag and into twisted "sadistic" "Game of thronesesque" shit like rape and CIA becoming king makes her an immature retard, but I'd lose a leg to fertilize all her eggs and marry her.