Sup Forums im about to meet my first guy off tinder

Sup Forums im about to meet my first guy off tinder.

Im super nervous and thinking about cancelling. How do I go thru with it?

>pic related: its our convo right now

tits

just imagine ur grandma in coffin in her underwear

Its probably some gay shit

are you female? or first time with a guy? or are you gay and it's just your first time off tinder?

im a guy about to be a faggot unfortunately

how is that supposed to help? lol

my bad, i was supposed to say grindr in the OP

pic related: its his cock

told ya

Saged for faggots.

so it this going to be your first experience as a fag? i really would love to do the same, but gf and my reputation wouldn't handle that.

he looks ok tho, i'd definetely try him.. i'm dreaming about that for such a long time, just do it. he looks clean.. if it's not your first time with a guy i don't understand the question, if i was 100% gay, i'd let him take me.

yeah its my first time. But way too nervous

Disgusting fag

yea.. i had one meeting set up, but cancelled it, because i waas too nervous.. but mine didnt look as good, i mean look at his dick. just do it, tell him it's your first time, if you lived in my country i'd go for you. just have fun dude. the thought alone makes me hard af.

bump, hes asking to meet in an hour

Do it, ive sucked 5 grindr cocks, its worth

do it. and the moment his cock makes you gag for the first time you'll forget about all the doubts you had.

lol im really not sure, too nervous and think i might regret it

i always g et nervous and then i go and i have fun but have extreme self-loathing for a week afterwards
just make sure its not a one time thing, try to get fwb or something going on.
post more pics of him he's hot tbh

Just tell him that you're a little nervous and if he has other shit to do after (the game?) you'd rather take your time and ease into it. Maybe grab a couple confidence drinks before hand, see if you even feel comfortable with him before you meet and he pounds you quick because he has somewhere to be not taking into account your toiiit virgin bussy.

why would you. the second you're on your knees you still can stand up, say "sry m8, can't, but nice dick" and leave. i would try it. i understand everything you say, but you can stop it in the last second - why before you see him. i'd love to try it, do it for me

and yea, more pic pls.

as a straight guy who tried sucking dick, you probably won't regret it. you might like it, you might not and never do it again..

my first time wasnt that great, so i didnt try again for like 2 years, then tried again and i loved it. still suck guys off once in a while to this day.

Nigga, you gay.

Don't do it man its to awkward I've done it trust me

bi now actually (shouldve said formerly straight). im okay with sucking dick. shrug.

if he's into being dominated... why not.

Have fun I guess. I hear men are easy as fuck