ITT: Best nu-male repellants

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfGNm5--2L4
youtube.com/watch?v=4701d2rkrz4
youtube.com/watch?v=HhpOQsYMFIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True
I don't know why nu-male/hipster types hate Zeppelin so much
I would get a person who doesn't like rock music in general not liking them, otherwise there isn't much to hate

>best good taste repellant

FTFY

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABBY BBBBBBBBBBBBBY

>English art school kids' blues rock
lmao get a load of numale OP
youtube.com/watch?v=UfGNm5--2L4

pic related
hey nu-male

>not AC/DC or Rush

I knew an actual cuckold fetishist and this was his favorite album

nah I'm definitely a numale and I rep these guys post-ironically

I have a few of their records and also a Van Halen lighter I like to use at shows.

Stones man.

youtube.com/watch?v=4701d2rkrz4
youtube.com/watch?v=HhpOQsYMFIM
I have both of these in my library. Who /neo-nu-male/ here?

you mean nu-male attractant?

doubtful- Diamond Dave coming at you in full spandex would send you running for mommy.

Van Hagar doesnt count- that is nu-male material

I generally like rock, but Zepplin (other than zepplin IV) have always bored me. All their songs just seem to be about the same thing and they all sound the same to me as well.

Maybe i should listen to them more though

>All their songs just seem to be about the same thing
>they all sound the same to me

>Maybe i should listen to them more though

Bingo

kek

>All their songs just seem to be about the same thing

really? and what is that?

Traveling thru kashmir? or walking down country lanes? or worrying that the levee is going to break? Or Honolulu starbright? or wanting more custard pie? or making girls sweat and groove? or thanking spouses? Or fighting back the dogs of doom? or raping and pillaging? or rambling for ten years looking for their girl? or deep emotional contemplation on a rainy day? or going to California? or dying? or having a pocket full of gold? or Atlas holding up the World?

please elaborate

Rush >>>>>>> Zeppelin

not even Geddy Lee would say that.

Are you speaking for him?

Wow, so scawy.
I bet those albums feature guitars tuned down two full steps with shitty screaming vocals and edgy lyrics because the frontman hasn't a clue how to make art.

Define art.

>two full steps
Faggot. It's three full steps.

And Boces

cringe

>Things that never happened

Not this.
Gimmick.
I hurt your feelings over your favorite band :( awww

No you didn't

Everything's a gimmick.
Standard/D# standard is just faggy. That's the difference.

>not this

Good effort you mongoloid.

Pink freude

The guy's obviously retarded.

did you fuck his gf?

yes. i will leave it that

I'd rather be a nu-male than listen to Oasis

I'm a nu-male and I'm tired of everyone pretending it matters or that I'm less worth as a person because of it. You can all meme yourselves out of existence, doesn't change the fact that we're pretty much where humanity is headed. Yeah I might be a cucked BLACKED pegged manlet piece of shit, but soon enough everyone will be. And those disgusting, fat, triggered tumblr SJW "females" with a title in imaginary taxonomy are also the future.

It's awful and I hate it, but it's inevitable. I'm a nu-male, that's right. I listen to feelsy post-avant-atmoblackgaze and like putting things up my arse and whatever. As I said, soon enough we all will be.

Except the lucky ones who can muster enough courage to end their lives, but of course, being a nu-male, I will never know courage in my entire, possibly obscenely long life.

Pic related, it's my favourite album of all times. It gives me *mmmuh feels*

Nu-males typically aren't self aware about being nu-males, though. Not to the extent of being self loathing nu-males, anyway. At least not as far as I know.

randall?

To this day I still dont know what a nu-male is.

beck for some reason

I saw Van Hagar live recently, and it was just a sea of crocs and sleeveless shirts from Wal Mart.

If anything, I think Van Hagar is better numale repellent than Van Halen.

>Van Hagar

I meant Sammy Hagar. As an added bonus, like half of the show was Led Zeppelin covers. So like, double-barrel numale repellent.

Honestly any music that won't help you get laid is numale repellent.

how come?

>I saw Van Hagar live recently,

Quit fucking lying. They havent played together in 13yrs. fuck off first then kill yourself.

[spoiler]To be fair, this repels most everyone[/spoiler]

overtly male/used black music without crediting them

I dont see anything mentioning the taste in music, how is it related tho numales

Slap happy Sammy is total nu-male attractant as is evidence by your attendance

Is there any dadrock that is nu-male approved, or is it all >real man stuff?

nu-male is a weird term because guys on this board are convinced that numales are simultaneously:

1) feminist hipster guys who use tinder and get laid and ruin the lives of truly alpha borderline autistic males like us

2) despite being more sexually successful, socially accepted, and in general more happy in their lives, careers, and social existences than we are, nevertheless pathetic and submissive to us

It's a strange perspective. Kind of like neckbeard empowerment. We're strong, capable, alpha autists who don't need no gf.

Die

The thing is, I've spoken normally in a non-argumentive way with people who listen to metal about the concept of art.

People who listen to metal just don't understand the concept of art. They're the types that scratch their heads in confusion when they see surrealist paintings.

They're you people.

I could describe it as much as I wanted, but when it comes down to it, people who listen to metal just can't grasp the concept of art, because they're subhuman. Sorry. It's as simple as that.

I think we hate them because they are dumb.And by dumb I mean happy beacuse anyone who can be happy in this fucked up world is either sick or dumb as fuck, either is primitive animal.

that one fleetwood mac album randomly became trendy recently

*reads a post-modern philosofy book once*
Nice quote tho

cringe
>reddit

Art is simply expression via a medium able to be comprehended by any of the five senses. Music is art of sound. Heavy Metal is a type of music.

I'm not even a fan of Metal, but how could you refute this?

he's not being sincere, just trying to bait

anything punk/rock/metal, no whining, no "oooh ooooh ooooh" bits, and a genuine in-your-face attitude dezu

You guys do know that in 1973 Led Zeppelin was breaking "Beatle's" attendance records and where being speculated to possible be bigger then the Beatles (it seems a ludicrous thought with 40 years of hindsight but keep in mind we are talking 1973 here.).

Bought to you by Sup Forums's resident 57 year old old fart

Maybe in the US. They were never that special here in Europe.

Yes, Zeppelin is obviously mainstream, but that has nothing to do with nu-males. Bands like Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones and The Doors with "sex god" frontmen do not settle right with nu-males.

What's so bad about them?

what the hell uh OP led zepplin formed and were active and big before "numales" were even a term

lol dumbass

gg allin's an everybody repellant

i think you're getting this wrong, the nu-male definition is pretty much this

are you baiting?

Yeah obviously he wouldn't say that about his own band.

We can say it though and it's true.

Some men are drawn to bands like Led Zeppelin not because of their music but their hidden desire for a masculine male figure to admire in their lives in order to supplement and reaffirm their own self image
Men came from around the globe to see Robert Plant's hair and body, not to listen to the music but to admire his figure - going as far as to dress like them and style their hair like them as well.

Oasis, Nirvana, Loop Zoop and The Doors all had male fans who worshiped them due to their stage presence and image more than their actual music
It's the same reason some guys have way too many posters of Bruce Lee around their house, these men are fundamentally cuckholden to these male figures because they lack a bedrock of masculinity and have to install masculine figures into their lives in order to compensate for it.

But more importantly Led Zeppelin are fucking boring shit. If you want an actual nu-male repellent band from the 70s Motorhead and Black Sabbath are right fucking there.
We need to get past this shitty plagiarist band (who were basically proto-butt rock with whiny as fuck vocals) if we're to break through to true patrician hood.

No. There isn't a Zeppelin album as good as:
>A Farewell To Kings
>Hemispheres
>Permanent Waves
>Moving Pictures
>Signals

Projecting much, faggot?

I was agreeing that Rush is better.

>has beard and/or glasses

no matter how many times I see this, I still don't understand why having bad eyesight makes you a nu-male

I think you need to check their album sales again in the UK. 7 consecutive #1 albums on the UK Album Charts ( I know the UK isn't "Europe" but not sure what part of Europe you are referring to) Every Studio Album with the exception of the "LZ I" and CODA" were number one albums.

I listen to the Doors because of Jims lyricism, voice tone and musical atmosphere they all created playing together, not because of his fucking looks

I think it's because his morning phase album beat out standard beyonce album 32423424252534th edition in the grammys

disgusting

This?