I'm offering psychological advice for a limited time only...

I'm offering psychological advice for a limited time only, I'm not here to baby you so if you want some real fucking advice come to this thread.

why the fuck is that horse lookin at me like that

no idea what to do with my life. Feels like everyone else has goals and I don't, basically how to ambition pls

She wants to have sex

how do i quit masturbating?

Goals are for plebs. Are you depressed?

How often do you do it?

I dunno maybe :/ I mean all the symptoms are there but I don't wanna see a doctor about it. britfag btw if that matters.

What the fuck can I do with pure-o if there is barely any psychiatrist in my fucking country, and almost zero specialized in OCD, and I guess you can figure out how many know about pure-o

i think my psychosis was caused by my step dad molesting me, dawg can sexual abuse cause psychosis? also: why do i have nightmares about my rapist when he isnt here, but when he IS here i sleep fit as a fiddle?

i have a friend (16) who has had a very messed up childhood. and because of this she started smoking for stress and to get away. but now she's addicted i love her to death but her parents don't know, i want her to stop but but i know she won't, but i don't want her to distrust me with anything. What do i do?

Rain is sex

How can I be more extroverted? I'm shy and always on the impulse to do things, the problem us that when I follow the impulse I'm doing it as a challenge rather than as an activity. Also I suck at speakingwith people

How do I get bitches to want to fuck, I'm 19 and a virgin

I want to fuck a horse, help.

Ay, why do I feel like I desevre to go to hell and I'm okay with it.

Unless you hurt dogs and rape babies, you probably don't deserve to go to hell, Im sure you deserve better man!

Because you know that Hell doesn't exist and it's just an invention to make people fear it and follow the christian god, just like the Tartarus in the greek mythology or any damned place in any mythology

where did my scat fetish come from and how do I break its grip on my sexuality

Man the fuck up

I wanna fuck the horse.

You simply enjoy poop. Relish it and find others who enjoy poop.

my girlfriend is having an affair with her ex
how do i stop it?

This is perfectly normal. Horses are sexy and everyone wants to fuck a horse deep down inside.

I know, I know.... But how do I start? What should I do?

great fucking advice Thanks Sigmund you are a fucking boss

How do I quit smoking weed

Stop being a cuck

I don't think I love my girlfriend anymore, and I want to break up because I have another girl lined up that I'm more attracted to physically and personally.

blaze on dude 420 is life

if i was a cuck it wouldnt bother me dumbass

start smoking crack

Start smoking cigarettes. It will make you look cool. Your confidence will increase as you notice people checking you out.

How can I get over feeling hatred, resentment, and jealousy towards anyone who achieves more than me?

Cheat on your girlfriend

Start drinking, it's healthier

i just want to be loved by someone.

Achieve more than them

Make sure you smell good. Wear sexy perfume/cologne

not OP but I'll take a shot, sorry if my answer is shit
it goes from the mental, stop comparing yourself to others and be satisfied with what you achieve but in my opinion its also a natural feeling that is very hard to repress 100%

But I can't be better than everyone all the time. And that just makes me come off as extremely arrogant and insecure. I want to be encouraging and be motivated by other people's successes, not emotionally crippled by them.

OP,
I cannot find fulfillment in life. I have no motivation. I have spent 36 of the last 72 hours watching Netflix. Where do I go, what do I do.
Yours truly,
user

i already have good hygiene.

You will go nowhere with jealousy

jesus christ these threads are so depressing lol
go to the bar and have a beer

Try going au naturale. People like the natural scent of a woman or man.

>stop comparing yourself to others and be satisfied with what you achieve
But how? I know that logically I should take pride in whatever achievements I make, but I just can't help looking at what other people have achieved and comparing myself against them

>You will go nowhere with jealousy
I know, that's why I want to get over it, but I don't know how

Sorry, I don't really know how either, I wish I did lol. Sorry, good luck in your quest!

I'd hump her till her eyes rolled back into her head, and she was whinny neighing wantonly.

How can i be more responsible. Its my second year of uni and i cant get my shit together.

It seems like you could use some help yourself.

I regularly have panic attacks
I was put on ADD and prozac when I was 13
recently added mood stabilizers but they don't seem to work

Doctors won't give me any anxiety medication for bullshit reasons so I usually drink to sleep.

Panic attacks started happening after I had three hard blows to the head about 4 months ago

My spelling and memory are pretty shit now too, worried I am going to get fired from my job.

what wrong?

OP didn't start that thread. I did.

Also it's baffling she did not become the next "Nala". Look at that expression.

I have an incredibly small penis. I'm married now and she doesn't care about it at all, or so she says. Still have a great sex life and make her cum with oral. Thing is this size thing has been tormenting me my entire life. I constantly fiddle with it/stretching it just to remind myself that some thing's there. I feel like I've come to terms with it but the thoughts still always there. What do?