Hello Sup Forumsrothers, i just broke up with my girlfriend im im crying lika a little bitch

Hello Sup Forumsrothers, i just broke up with my girlfriend im im crying lika a little bitch.

why does love hurt so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

swee.ps/CAjdvOaEa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some believe all women are out to tear us men's hearts out... not saying it's true but

She has my heart. or had. She threw it in the trash...

Why? You took the initiative and left her sorry ass. She should be the one crying to get you back.
Don't let the few fleeting moments of good you may have had overshadow the fact you left her for a reason. Embrace that it wasn't meant to be, and when you feel ready go back into the market and find someone fresh and new.

Life is too short and there are so many people on Earth, there's lots of women out there live it up while you're still able to.

Also take into consideration she could have broke up with you, or cheated on you and made the situation worse altogether.
Plus, if you were to get back with her now, the relationship would be very strained, because you've already broken up so there's no real trust that it won't happen again. So it would be very awkward and not what you're likely hoping it will be.

I just want to thank you, and the other poster. This is why i Love Sup Forums and always will. You take your time to cheer up and help a complete stranger. I fucking Love you guys. I fucking love this website.

I left her becouse she told me that she was not sure if she loved me. And the day i broke up her granddad died. And last week her grandmother died. She is suicidal, depressed, has severe anxity and self harm. I feel like i let her down. I still Love her more then life itself. I whould die for her. But IF love was logical i whould have left her months ago. Ive never felt bad about myself untill i met her. This is why its so hard. Why do i Love someone that is so bad for me and treats me like shit?

because you're a pussy. you have about a month or 2 until you should've moved on. shes history now.

Life is hard. You're crying because you made a hard decision.

Be tough. Letting her treat you poorly and use you as an emotional crutch will only make you both weaker.

This is what she wants, she told me she does not want or can handle a boyfriend right now. She Said she needs someone to be there for her and support her..

You're welcome, always try to help my Sup Forumsrothers when I can.

Those are very unfortunate circumstances that happened around the same time you broke up with her, she basically lost three significant people in her life at the same time. She's going to need time to process that and grieve. The best thing you could do is remain her friend, and support her anyway you can, but don't pursue romantic interest. Encourage her to seek professional counseling for her problems, it may help her cope with all that just happened.

You feel bad because you're a kind hearted person, and care for her as a person despite differences between you.

Your young right now. I was married for 9 years from 22-31. Wasted the best years of my youth. You should set put some goals for personal improvement and get to looking for a new lady friend.

On a side note. Life is filled with ups and downs. The ups dont last long and usually go south right when you get complacent

Well, I think you made the right decision. You'll be happier once you learn to be happy on your own as well, and then you can attract a more stable, well-adjusted, self-sufficient girlfriend. Just don't rush the process.

How long were you together?

Im 19 right now and we were together for almost 2 years..

step the fuck up you bitch nigga.
The most difficult for you right now is to admit that your girl is gonna get fucked by someone other than you from now on.
Once you get other this, you're good to go.

Every time i see her name or a pic of her i brake down. Our entire relationship flash before me. I Love her so much that it hurts. I dont understand how it can hurt my body but it does..

And if you ever plan on visiting sweden, you can stay at My place and i will smoke you out.

When you're sad a lot, it can make you physically ill.
Basically your nerves are shot and the stress on your brain from all you're thinking of is making your body react.You obviously have a strong connection with her, I'm guessing this is your first true love. Any relationship you have following this won't compare to her, because she was your first. But that doesn't mean other girls can't try, remember that.
I would really enjoy that, thanks.
What is life like in Sweden?

I got into my first serious relationship when I was about your age. We dated for a little over a year and I felt really shitty for about six months after I broke up with her. Try to find things to fill your time and stay focused on improving yourself. You'll still think about her all the time, but if you can keep yourself busy you won't be miserable.

Go out and try to fuck some other girls when you feel up to it, but don't get attached and fall back into a relationship too quickly.

Sweden is going to shit. But the weed is cheap and good so im happy. Free education, free healthcare and beutifull girls. Alot of taxes tho. Im moveing to the USA asap

This is My plan right now. Fuck to forget. I dont think i will ever find a girl like her. She has My heart. I cant understand why. She had treated me like shit..

She is My first true Love. I cant see anyone take her place..

You'll feel that way for a while. When you're ready to start dating a girl again, that may change. Just don't expect your next relationship to be the same as the first. Comparing them is unfair to you and whoever you end up dating next.

swee.ps/CAjdvOaEa