What Executive Orders should Trump pass that apply only to lesbians, feminists and pig women?

What Executive Orders should Trump pass that apply only to lesbians, feminists and pig women?

Mandatory fitness testing. You cannot graduate high school if you don't have a either a legitimate medical condition (Yes, there are a few, but they are rare) or you pass a fitness test.

What happens to women who've already graduated high school?

For me, the ideal would be if all these women were eventually stripped of their human rights and within 4 years, reduced to being nothing but pets or livestock, but it would be fun to watch their rights chipped away slowly between now and then - the only question is which dehumanizing laws need to happen in which order.

Start by robbing of the right to vote, then the right to property, then start enforcing mandatory dress codes, and then forced public nudity?

That's a bit extreme isn't it

Welcome to being edgy and retarded.

We're talking pure fantasy here, so why not?

And it wouldn't be all women, just the uppity ones. The only real question is how to legally discern the ones who deserve dehumanization and which don't.

Order 66

Order 66 is a good start

>hehehe im edgy

I laughed then bonered and now I'm intrigued

The sexy ones should be tied up and forced to train. The ugly ones are sent to the Marines, FRONT LINE specialized squad. Now that's equality.
>Mfw they will probably do better than a regular marine squad tho

As a lesbian with some pretty hardcore bdsm kinks, that honestly sounds kind of hot.

Supposedly women are easier to train to shoot since they don't have as many bad weapon habits or something

Unfotunately, there would be few enough hot lesbians, feminists, etc to make training really worthwhile.

Also, everyone's definition of "hot" is different. Do conventionally-attractive lipstick dykes get sent to training, or cute shorthaired pixie dykes like in OP's pic?

As a fantasy, sure, but I bet you wouldn't be so happy when you and all your friends end up replacing all the animals on a farm someday.

That said, what laws would you enact to bring about your own downfall?

Oh fantasy wise it's a turn on, but definitely not something I'd really be interested in for real.

What really appealed to me more was the being stripped of rights, forced dress code, and public nudity. I really enjoy humiliation/degradation in a lot of my fantasies.

>That said, what laws would you enact to bring about your own downfall?

I'll have to think on that, posting now to bump the thread before it dies

illegal for really fat woman to wear tights

I like the idea of women everywhere (or at least lesbians, feminists and your "SJW" types) finding their bodies slowly becoming more femine - shedding all body hair below the neck, tattoos and extraneous piercings disappearing, tits getting bigger, extra body fat being shed, legs becoming longer and hair naturally turning into 40's/50's housewife hairdos - all while each woman finds herself struggling with submissive new instincts and behaviors that grow stronger every day.

Even better than being fully reprogrammed, they just have this new programming embedded within them that they have to fight against - even the staunchest lesbian or feminist has to bite back the instinct to refer to any man as "Sir" when speaking, or resist the urge to skip work to put on a house dress and get some serious baking done.

Even then, few of these women permanently succumb to this programming, more that most of them are just stuck spending the rest of their lives fighting against it (and living in fear that their daughters will one day grow up with the same programming from birth).

And since we're just talking pure fantasy here, any woman who is able to shake her new housewife programming long enough to try and get a tattoo, piercings or old haircut replaced will find those physical alterations magically undone within minutes.

We don't need a bill we need a purge.

You're a homosexual

so every girl that ever smiled at you in a wrong way?

Thats retarded, what about sick people with respiratory problems

OP right now because he doesn't into women

How do you legislate something like that? You'd need concrete proof of a woman's lesbianism, or would need to strictly definite "feminism" in the eyes of the law so strictly that pretty much any woman you could think of could be guilty of it.

does this mean I can ram my rock solid, 7 incher up your mother's asshole with no lube while she screams and continue until her ass bleeds profusely?

tumblr FAGGOT detected

To help fund the new healthcare initiatives, persons with more than ten percent measured body fat will pay a tax penalty yearly

>need concrete proof

in the age of Trump? lulzy

so only bodybuilders don't pay the penalty? You're just stupid m8.

Just pass a quite of laws literally overnight that are written in such a way that pretty much every lesbian, feminist or SJW will find it impossible to violate them on a daily basis, and then set up a program for using women who violate those laws as public sex utilities.

Like, make it illegal for a woman to have B cups or smaller. Or to have worn pants in the last 5 years. Or not wear high heels in public.

Says the neck beard that whacks it to little kids on the "deep website"

in the age of infotainment the white house is now the wwe and the Russians hacked everything even though we work with them

This could work, or kill all beta babys and just let alphas breed

they should all be forced to eat each other

All adult single females (adult females not married to adult MEN only) under the age of 60 must give an adult male a handjob until male ejaculation 24 times a year minimum. Failure to do so will result in incarceration in a male penitentiary for 1 year without the possibility of pressing rape charges on any male prisoner or prison employee.

just make them available for *anyone* to eat

Good stuff.

How do women prove that they've jerked off 24 guys a year? They have to record each session? The guys they jerk off give them special handjob tokens?

I also belive you are fucking stupid, the only way to stay fit its having a body education, someone who does not have that fitness education will never be as fit as body builders for example

Tokens shaped like the male symbol.

Falsifying these tokens is a two year rape fest prison sentence.

It's just hand-jobs, we're not Nazis :)

That would be a legitimate medical problem

Watching the Ellen Degeneres and Cara Develignes of the world being forced to give handies until cum oozed over them would be so fucking hot

I also believe you are fucking stupid; as you don't even have a basic education, let alone whatever it is you're talking about there, Jumbo.

Forced public physical inspections for all lesbians and feminists. Every 3 months, women are summoned for inspection inside and out for an entire day, with the public allowed to watch, and video and photos from each woman's inspection made available online for anyone to see.

All data generated from the inspections also becomes part of each woman's online database entry - potential dairy and meat yield, meat quality and conformity, body mass index, various body measurements, forced sexual tests on machinery at the inspection center, blowjob proficiency, anal/oral/vaginal tightness & control, etc, etc.

Also, every woman is given a cocktail that induces lactation, with an eye towards making public milkings for all lesbians and feminists mandatory as well...

>That said, what laws would you enact to bring about your own downfall?
This is actually really difficult, I can't quite pin down a specific idea. To be fair my fantasies are always sort of like that. It's like a tidal wave of vaguely defined ideas and scenarios that rush past from one to the next. Really the common threads are being stripped of power and agency and various kinds of humiliation, submission, and power play.

Well fuck.

I also like this a lot, though I also think they should be recorded.

Just rattle off half a dozen laws of ascending severity that you'd love to see yourself (and millions of other innocent women) subjected to in public against your will.

Hell, you could probably rattle off that many laws just about dress codes and forced behaviors.

bump

I'd be okay with a feminist holocaust

Would be funny if all lesbians have to test periodic blowjob, anal and vaginal sex tests to show that they're up to spec in case something happens and they're required to please as many men as possible.

Every lesbian alive quickly ends up with grades for how good she is at cocksucking, tittyfucking, etc, that anyone can look up, and that any lesbian may be punished for if she doesn't bring her grades up soon.

Then you've got lesbians begrudgingly watching redtube or webms of Sup Forums to get tips about how best to swallow a load for fear of being turned into a permanent cumdumpster by the government.

what, they all end up being rounded up at gunpoint and sent to gas chambers?

how do you tell feminists from other women?

muslim scum detected

Fine then, we'll just kill all the women. No use in taking any chances of one getting through

Not in order because... no way I could make that happen right now...Just some random thoughts.

Mandatory dress codes for skirts, heels, dresses, and other authorized clothing. Maybe forced to wear collars. Skirts and dresses must not go past mid-thigh.

Ban jeans, flannels, boots (i'm a stereotype, fucking sue me)

Ban short haircuts (or require a permit for it)

Remove the right to vote and various discrimination laws

Limits on the type of jobs we can work

Ban feminist/liberal rhetoric

Maybe stuff like this as well

Love the idea of all these women rebelling against the first dress code for skirts, heels, etc, and they they go absolutely BONKERS when laws are passed making mandatory collars (perhaps with tags with grades generated by attached?)

Normal bitches know it's time when to shave

Here's a few:

>you must do what you tell other people to do
>you may not invent more than 15 new lgbt holidays/recognition days per year
>each "fact" in your blog must have at least two sources; one of them cannot be from the internet (in other words, get your ass to the library or get out in the field and gather real data)

feminist or not, i would cut off my left pinky finger for a chance to fuck the gril on the right.

also, what the fuck captcha. first three fail, then the last one is literally five different images? what am i, seti? shit don't work.

Bet that lesbo is a freak once you've got your cock in her ass and that scarf around her neck like a horse's bridle

Well this thread has given me a lot of fantasy material.

Guys, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents to charm them to your way of thinking.

If you were the kind of people who spend a large percentage of your waking hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are all lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by today's standards, manage to attract good looking, available, personable women because they know, not think, feel, or believe, but KNOW that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also if any of you ever did a days hard work in your life.

Maybe the punishment for a woman with a below-average grade for any sexual act is that any man can demand she practice said graded act on him at a moment's notice, hence why all women are forced to display their grades on their mandatory collars.