How do I convince my girl to get double penetrated...

How do I convince my girl to get double penetrated ? She is turned on by the thought of being fucked in the pussy and the ass at the same time, but we never discussed It about being with two dicks, se talked about how we would do it with a dildo. She is shy as fuck , I dont think she would accept to be fucked by two guys at the same time. PIC related. Tell me how you would fuck her. Also feel free to share your girls, and other anons tell How they would fuck her

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

moar?

What I did was ask for what you want, a lot
Then propose, keep asking, a lot
Start and end all fights with what you want
Break up
Be sweet and kind, plan wedding
Start asking again
Make your demand
You will get what you want

This is the best way to head straight to prison for sexual harassament

Lol yeah, great plan.
>OR YOU LET SOME GUY FUCK YOU IN THE ASS OR YOU CAN DROP DEAD, CUNT.

Just ask her. Then y'all pick a stranger to DP with. I talked a girl into it a party once it wasn't all that but have fun OP.

she's Half asian / Half Br

Get her drunk or high, fuck her roughly (if she's into that) mean use sex toys and stuff to fake a dp. While fucking, tell her near the climax just what you want. She'll either be extremely turn on or turned off, if it was the first option. Congrats, you've just implanted the deep desire and it would not be long before she agrees.

Did it was not my gf (which makes it even harder).

very hot.
r u hiding her face or we can see that too?

>How do I convince my girlfriend to break up with me?

I did it with an ex of mine and a friend. I was completely over her so I didn't care about feelings in the mix but for a few months she'd call and want to stay over and that means I'd get laid. One night she hit me up but I had a friend over and he was clearly obsessed with her so I told her if she didn't mind two of us tonight to come on over. She came over.

Wait, how?
I do shit like this constantly?

It's not very smart to show her face here, I guess OP shouldn't do it.

This is actually good advice, thanks. It seems simple but I didn't consider, do the fake one first, then go for the real biz.

He's is full of shit, you can't go to jail for just arguing with your GF.

don't stop

>mfw every women my age is some walking contradiction of rape alarm and gangbang fuckdoll or some variation of degenerate bullshit

what the fuck. where do you live?

weimerica

It's not uncommon AT ALL. I've had mmf & mmmf with friends girlfriends. Bitches get trains run on them all the time

It's all i have on my Phone right now, sadly

Pics?