This one’s for you, Kaiser Bill. Special delivery from Uncle Sam and all the boys in D Company. Yeah, Johnny, Harris...

This one’s for you, Kaiser Bill. Special delivery from Uncle Sam and all the boys in D Company. Yeah, Johnny, Harris, Brooklyn Bob, and Reggie. Yeah, even Reggie. He ain’t so stuck up once you get to know hi-

Is this suppose to be funny?

YIPPEE WIPPEE WIPPEE

Why are you on my board? Haven't we talked about this? Screw off, kid.

im not laughing

Reminder that The Principal and the pauper didn't kill the Simpsons, not really. That episode was produced by Oakley-Weinstein, the characterizations, good humor, etc. were still intact, "classic" in that episode and not yet full retard.

Sure, the plot of Skinner being an impostor was silly, but that episode didn't have things like a ship being bounced out of the water by springs, or Homer being treated as the center of the universe.

It's Mike Scully who killed the Simpsons. If you want episodes that truly signified the downfall of the show, these are more fitting picks:
>When you dish upon a star
>Kidney trouble
>Sunday cruddy sunday
>Monty can't buy me love
>The old man and the c student (this is the one that actually destroyed Skinner's character. He gave Bart of all people a showcase, which is unusually dim for his character, and later punches Homer in the face for what Bart did, which is retarded and out of character)
>Saddlesore galactica
>Kill the alligator and run
>Alone again natura-diddily

These episodes were the true point of no return.

Best thing about webms over gifs? You know when they end

Your laughter is neither here nor there, you really should get off my board, mate.

Well you got one thing right. There's no laughter here in this thread

comfy as fuck

I don't recall seeing that room before. Or since.

Classic Simpsons = Staff working 16 hour days.

New Simpsons = Staff working 9 to 5

Did Mad Men steal their whole premise from the Simpsons?

Bart's room?

That's the rarely seen "rumpus room".
It was on the old layout maps of the house.

It's the room behind their garage.

But that was probably the first time the show shit on a really good character for no reason

I honestly think if they wanted to change so they didn't get stuck doing the same crap for 30+ years is they should have started having things actually change with characters dying, getting older, season arcs, etc

Scully simpsons is not as bad as people make it out to be and there was a far steeper decline after Scully than when Scully started.

>niggas don't know 'bout my rumpus room

why did he hate kaiser bill?

It looks a bit odd.

Whats with the room behind the garage, fairly sure ive never seen it in show

the layout is malleable, the writers said they move things around a necessary but that there are a base set of rooms that are standard for use

that's the rumpus room we are talking about here

It's not structurally possible. Simpsons house has no load bearing walls.

Rumpus room. It appeared earlier in the show.

>This is a lower-middle class home in America
I miss the 90s

The Rumpus Room.

It actually shows up in OP's Episode, Three Men and a Comic Book. When they are fighting over the comic in the thunderstorm, Homer is watching TV in there when Marge calls for him to check on the kids.

Best shot I could get.