You have 5 SECONDS to name a better BURGER AND FRIES than Five Goys

You have 5 SECONDS to name a better BURGER AND FRIES than Five Goys.
>protip: you're fat and stupid and wrong.

I tried five guys yesterday and it was honestly ass
On top of that I sat next to some autist with his vegan gf who just watched him eat

EZ
steak and shake

literally mediocre

u lose

LITERALLY ANY

five guys is shit tier food

man theyre fucking overpriced
i mean ill go in on some cajun fries but damn 25 bucks for 2 is bullshit

Even burger king would be better.

Fcking american fatties i hope you all die to diabeteus you fat mosnterzu

macdonalds

are you even trying?

Kek even mcdonalds is better than that garbage

the fries suck ass there, even mcdonalds fries are better

the burger is pretty fucking good tho

Big Mac rules all.

five guys is overpriced as hell

>Ordering normal and not cajun fries

Steak n Shake

5 guys is a good burger, for a fast food burger.

\/\/thread

I like 5guys burgers and dogs but the fries are always crap, unless you get the ones with that salty spicy shit all over them. The one near me is just not capable of making crispy fries. They are always greasy brown and mushy.

Red Robin you stupid fuck
5 Guys is for shit tards who enjoy paying restaurant prices for shitty fast food burgers

5 guys fries are fucking amazing, burgers are good too, but I think smashburger has a better burger

Burger Time! Only been to one in Fargo but there are a few around. Best damn burger i've ever had

Five Guys is overpriced trash. You get a slightly better than mediocre burger for almost double the price.

Cookout is the fucking bomb if you are lucky enough to have one in your area. Best fast food burger I have ever had, and it's really affordable. You can't beat it.

Bernies Burger Bus - Houston, TX

I tried Five Guys recently because all the buzz I've heard and it wasn't anything special at all. Just a regular burger you can get from anywhere.

Culvers is still the best.

Cookout doesn't even come close to 5 guys in taste for me. But, I still think they have a much better deal. I probably eat there 2-3 times more just because 5 guys prices are insane for a fast-food burger.

Maybe your Cookout just sucks then, because the one in my area is awesome.

Where are you from? I'm in upstate South Carolina.

ramen

There can be only one, nigger lovers, and this is the fucking place. Nothing better than a Biggie Tea, Frenchie Fries and some hotdogs and burgers. Nothing compares. I have been all over the US and the only place that even comes close but still loses by a mile is Dicks in Seattle. Sorry yankees, only in VA and East TN.

Way better than Checkers you chucklefucks

overpriced and gay

Fat Burger
Tommys
Tams
Gus Jrs
Umami
Mortons

Little Bit's Burger Barn is the shit. That's where you go to eat a fucking BURGER.

Whataburger
/thread

You look like a fucking idiot right now.

my own burger and belle province fries

where is that?

>implying that McDonalds is not god tier

Done.

>Five Goys

I see what you did there OP

It's way, way too oily. The first time I ate there I was shitting for an hour straight. That's why it's called Five Guys: after you eat it you produce the fecal output of five guys.

Culver's for damn sure, get you some cheese curds and their root beer plus a pint of their frozen custard to go and you're living mane

In-N-Out Burger is better.

Thread over

In N Out you inbred niggers

Freddy's, significantly better

I rest my case

You in the tri cities? Faggot

I like in N out but you gotta admit it's way over hyped for what it is

I love the old school Malt Shop thing % Guys has going on, I really do. Hell, the fact that their milkshakes are actually worth the $4 they charge is a binging-eating triumph. That being said, the best burgers and fries I've yet had is from an old diner on Route 22 in Union NJ called Union Plaza. I practically grew up in the corner booth down the aisle from the dessert counter, and I try my damnedest to eat there at least once when I visit family.

5 guys is fucking garbage-tier

Portillo's

Whataburger > shake shack > In n Out

Used to live in Elizabethton whilst being schooled at ETSU. Moved to Knoxville some years ago but any time I am in the area I eat like a fucking king at Pals. I gorge myself until I suffer. We have one in Jefferson City and Morristown and I have made the drive just Pals before but its a hell of a haul.

My nigga

i literally go the grocery store, and stuff about 1.5lbs of 93% lean hamburger meat in my wife's purse.

and go home, and cook burgers on the grill.

and have the best burgers ever for essentially free.

my gas money, and my propane is supplied free.

Their burgers are fine, but pretty much anywhere else has better fries.

Checkers is the only correct answer. Cookout is fucking garbage, atleast in my area, and their large is a medium compared to anything else around it.

It'd be cool to see people discuss places unique to their location instead of arguing over what the best garbage generic fast food/chain place is nearest them. I mean, Five Guys and Whataburger are pretty alright for fast food, but you faggots saying either is the best wouldn't know a good burger if you actually ever have/had one in your lifetime.

If you're going with a 93/7 ratio your burgers are objectively shit tier at best

Tastes like childhood escapism

I love their burgers, the fries are shit.
And yeah, they are a bit over-hyped.

i eat lean meat. you got a fucking problem?

fattie.

>Checkers is the only correct answer. Cookout is fucking garbage, atleast in my area, and their large is a medium compared to anything else around it.
Agreed, Cookout is ok, but I never find myself saying "Holy shit man, I could really go for some Cookout right about now" Its more like I will stop if I am in a hurry and its convenient.

Best ratio for burgers is 85/15 try it sometime you won't be disappointed

>Best ratio for burgers is 85/15 try it sometime you won't be disappointed
You niggers ever put your burgers on an English muffin instead of a bun? That shit is fine.

Eat some turkey then, faggot. Fat is fucking flavor you fucking buffoon.

Literally had that last night, can confirm fire as fuck

I bet you cook them medium-well too you faggot

With an egg, cooked over medium, and some taylor ham/canadian bacon and cheese on top.

well done is the only way to cook a burger.

medium is for steaks.

for burgers, you have to actually cook them. dumbass.

JCW's. Utah local

Make your own. A burger is easy. You can use the best ingredients and it will be cheaper.

This guy gets it

>well done is the only way to cook a burger.
>
>medium is for steaks.
I do agree with this statement. I ain't getting no mad cow and shit.

Five goys is shit and i dont even need to taste it to know how shit it is compared to in n out or local burger spots
>$13 for subpar burger

No taste, no class.

Kincaid's....Ft. Worth,TX

pink slime yum

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

burger king fag

>I like five guys inside of me

What a fag

Flip and Peel. It was a nice place we had here in Texas before it closed. Burgers were good and the fries were SO DAMN GOOD

Checkers

Haven't been there since HS, but Wimpy's in Kansas City was top notch stoner food