Why do women keep taking nude pics of themselves?

Why do women keep taking nude pics of themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgbox.com/g/eUWbhNPSmL
www106.zip
www6.zip
imgbox.com/g/Osgg5IEJ8T
www113.zip
imgbox.com/g/GSRFfWiikH
imagebam.com/image/58339d538344231
imagebam.com/image/03d582538444732
imgbox.com/g/dTALeAguT0
imgbox.com/g/uHwuFF4gvY
imgbox.com/g/uotYa1MzHJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So I can jerk off to it

Because you touch yourself.

attn.

because they're stupid

thats a stupid question. better question is, why do celebrities keep uploading their nudes to cloud services?

because attention is to them like food is to us obv

This. They're dumb and need attention. At very least, you'd think they'd learn to change their cloud settings so these sorts of pics don't get out.

Thank god for their idiocy, though.

Vanity
Stupidity

There. Thread over.

....because it's fun?

On some level they want to be found pleasing and need training on how to please men

Emma Watson confirmed average as fuck.

I prefer Selena Gomez

Because they're too stupid to turn off their iPhone photos syncing with iCloud

Because they want someone to see it. Sometimes that someone turns into everyone, it's a calculated risk.

Hi,

Do you people realize that if you live in the state of New York or California by looking at these pictures you are breaking the law? If I was you I would stop sharing them least you go to prison for become liable for a large monetary penalty.

You shut your whore mouth.

why would they stop?

Because they're attention whores.

the fuck outta here.

Fuck off white knight. And fuck Jew york.

Nice try, Emma.

>coal burner.

Because it's their body and they have every right to take photos of it and reasonably expect their privacy to be respected?

New York and California can go fuck themselves.

Is..is this real?

I'm surprised this moron hasn't posted any yet.

That's BS. PC 647(j)(4) applies to the leaker, not the possessor. Idk about NY laws but they can come and get me.

>CNN

People do things because they either want to or need to. Perhaps one is forced at gunpoint and must take photos of themselves, maybe her bf is weird like that. Maybe she just wanted to. It could be either one.

Same

whats her snapchat?

t.white knight

She's got a pig face

citation needed. wouldn't surprise me though

Happily fapping in Ohio. Maybe I'll drive to the NY state line in the morning and spill my seed there, just for that extra rush of adrenaline. Have a swell night, faggot.

Woah woah woah, listen to this joker! I'll bet he thinks women are people!

Because women are narcissistic and constantly need recognition of their existence.

Looks better than Emma.

people?

"realbhadbhabie"

resized

Because all women want to feel like they're beautiful and enticing. It's hard-wired into them. You don't see Lingerie for Men, really (well, the homo's like the biker get-up, I guess) - no, it's for women, to make even the fattest most grotesque woman look like a sex-goddess.

That's why this whole "oh my god, Marines are sharing nude pics" thing so ridiculous. Men like to look at naked women. We like looking at tits. We like looking at cleavage, either boob or butt. Even a hint of side-boob can make a guy grab his phone and go to the bathroom with a mega-size bottle of Jergens Lotion. That's what WE do, which is why women do what THEY do - show off their junk to get us all excited.

That's why there shouldn't be any surprise that with the advent of smart phones, nude pictures of women circulate like mad, because if there is one thing us Men like more than fapping to some picture of a nude woman, it's sharing those pictures with our buddies so they can appreciate them right along with us.

Cave Men drew naked women using rocks and their own blood on the walls. So they could fap to it, no doubt, and bring their brother, Thag over and show him too. I'm sure Thag's wife, seeing him excited over a picture of Gronk's wife drew a picture of herself on their cave wall to compete. 'Nuff said.

>fappening 2.0
>bad nudes were it's literally generic body wedged in bath
>other celeb is ugly literal who

I mean, in theory, yeah, but that's not how shit works. I have the right to touch a hot stove if I want. I don't, though, because I know I'll get burned. Same thing. You have the right to take nudes, but you have to know that they'll possibly get out, especially if you're famous.

But you're a troll and you know this.

I don't know her songs, but I actually heard her talking from a clip of a show and she has a very pleasant/attractive voice.

>narcissism

Idc about her songs, I'm just saying she's the hotter celebfu.

When people say "rights," they're being manipulative. I have the "right" to not drown, but that won't do me much good if I try swimming from New York to London.

the necklace doesn't match up. the bale on the leak goes around the circle. the bale on the comparison is soldered to the top.

Sure, I also know that I might get mugged, but that doesn't stop me from going outside of carrying a wallet.

Your points don't matter when she's suing lel

because they should not ? I don't understand your question. Why do people buy cars ? They can get stolen ?

>STOP VICTIM SHAMING?

Love Selena

Fucking degenerates. What if that was your daughter?

If she sues, that would destroy the feminist movement and her equality campaign. Lets see it happen.

No. You have the right to your own body.

You do not have the right to other people's bodies, their photos, or their private information. That is why hacking and phishing is fucking illegal.

Analogy might be relevant if you lived anywhere in Africa or the Middle East
>or yank niqqas

Selena > Emma

Your daughter is sending nudes to her bf then.

ty, moar?

But you need a wallet when you go out. You don't need to take pictures of your junk.

>give up Robin Hood naow

Wish she had nudes

Oh, right, I forgot, no one in the US ever gets mugged.

You clearly live in bumfuck no where, and that explains a lot.

Hahahahaha, yea think of how good of a role model she is for all the little girls out there. She really needs to step down as UN ambassador and leave that to someone who would take that role seriously.

I wonder if Emma has been here and read the comments? Sup Forums was blamed for leaking the nudes (as was the Dark Web) in an article I read on facebook.

No, you don't. You don't even need to go out.

This thread of basement dwelling sadsacks is proof of that.

Fappenning summer 2017
-------------------------------------

Amanda Seyfried complete set
imgbox.com/g/eUWbhNPSmL

That is retarded. It would be someone in her circle that would have access to her information.

Alyssa Arce Complete movie set
www106.zip
pyshare.com/v/RDcUP2td/file.html

What?

Jillian Murray vids 1-11
www6.zip
pyshare.com/v/cYkx5Vfk/file.html
pics imgbox.com/g/Osgg5IEJ8T

they want power

Analeigh Tipton vids
www113.zip
pyshare.com/v/VY0jIVcv/file.html
pics imgbox.com/g/GSRFfWiikH

I agree, user. she's got a butter body, and disgusting ass

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

April Love Geary
imagebam.com/image/58339d538344231

Elsie Hewitt
imagebam.com/image/03d582538444732

closet we'll see Selena tits

Is that Selena?

Yes

Comparison doesn't make sense at all

One's an american stupid slutty whore, making vids like this one, and without special appeal anywhere in body or personality, the other a gorgeos british intellegent woman.

Rhona Mitra
imgbox.com/g/dTALeAguT0

Emma you need to get off Sup Forums.

That's a dumb question. Why can't they? Doesn't freedom exist to do what you want(you know what I mean). If they want to take pictures and have them on their phone they can. The hacker technically broke into her house and stole them. He is the one in the wrong.
-merica

I must be just so ancient. I don't know who the fuck any of these girls are, except the one from Harry Potter, only because my kid watched it once...

Who's got the noods of Ann Margaret, Heddy Lamarr, and Myrna Loy for Christs sake!

I never carry a wallet. Only use a money clip

Because their boyfriends usually talk them into it.

Emma Watson's career is already behind her. It only makes sense to "accidentally leak" nudes as this will put her in spotlight atleast for a moment.

However nobody really cares beyond the initial 'shock'. We wanted her nudes when she was Hermione. Now she's just a regular lesbo and irrelevant in all possible ways.

You are quick to say they were stolen, when they were most likely given away.

Iliza Shlesinger
imgbox.com/g/uHwuFF4gvY
imgbox.com/g/uotYa1MzHJ

nahh she's underage lol but posts slutty shit to her Snapchat and shit everyday. She was on Dr.Phil.

That's HEDLEY.

You just know she has. They've just not been shared yet obviously.

legit??

>imgbox.com/g/uHwuFF4gvY
yea

Forgot about that one. Thanks for the laugh, based user.

Selena feet > Watson feet