Megan Fox

Megan Fox
>They all think we should shut the fuck up and stop complaining because you live in a big house or you drive a Bentley. So your life must be so great
>What people don’t realize is that fame, whatever your worst experience in high school, when you were being bullied by those ten kids in high school, fame is that, but on a global scale, where you’re being bullied by millions of people constantly

Clooney
>There are restrictions to this kind of fame,I haven’t walked in Central Park for 15 years. I’d like to, you know?

K Stew
>Fame is the worst thing in the world. Especially if it’s pointless. When people say, ‘I want to be famous’—why? You don’t do anything

Idris Elba
>You know The Truman Show? Sometimes you’re not sure what’s real or not, especially when it comes to relationships

Justin Bieber
>You get lonely, you know, when you’re on the road. People see the glam and the amazing stuff, but they don’t know the other side. This life can rip you apart

rly makes me think

As someone who grew up the nephew of one of Canada's most famous politicians I can really relate to them. My uncle absolutely hated much of the attention that he got, he could hardly go grocery shopping without being interrupted by people, and he's just a fucking politician. The ability to just exist in public as a person is something you take for granted.

please just make /cel/.

>be rich and famous
>be rich and anonymous
Guaranteed 80% of people would choose the latter and the other 20% would regret it.

>I want a slower board

>I chose a job that puts me in the spotlight
>Waaaaaaaah why am I in the spotlight

Small theater exists if you just want to act and you can produce all the music you want and then not release it, it's not like these people are being denied their passion

Elba is the only one making sense.

Boohoo, Clooney can't walk in a park, by a fake bear or something ya bum.

No shit it must suck bring constantly being bothered by people but that's the territory of being famous.

>quit industry
>alter physical appearance by changing head and facial hair

Problem solved.

What a bunch of faggots.

most of the boards I go to are slow and it's goddamn brutal, keeping a thread up all day and shit

I'm sure that really depressed him as he lived in a huge mansion, had someone else drive and do the grocery for him as he stole taxpayers' money for doing absolutely nothing.

Forgot pic

>Clunie
>>There are restrictions to this kind of budget,I haven’t bought a house in lake Como for 15 years. I’d like to, you know?

This

Out of the examples listed in OP I'd say his definitely makes the most sense

It's Canadian politics son, only truly rich people are corrupt Tribal Chiefs.

>someone took a picture of him

what was your point again?

>WAAAAAAH I've got all the money in the world, I can have anything I've ever wanted, my life is completely carefree now, and my one problem in life is that people won't leave me alone

Retarded bullshit like this is why actors were despised 100's of years ago and probably still should be today

Fucking mouthbreather. Central park is a fucking example. The point is he'd like to go in public without being harassed.

WTF? I hate fame now!

Megan Fox doesn't really have any notable acting ability and is famous solely because of her looks

So fuck her

Why can't celebrities complain to their celebrity friends?

I mean I complain about my first problems here with other first worlders. I don't tell starving people in the third world how hard I have.

>I want all boards to be at least as fast as Sup Forums with the same ratio of shit to worthwhile content as every board

>you can produce all the music you want and then not release it

this is literally what i've done for 5 years now

i hate the scene

When you become a celebrity, you offer up your privacy and dignity for fame and fortune. That's how it works.

The vultures that are your audience are in their full right to peck at you until nothing is left.

So get a disguise. Who the fuck cares?

It's not exactly carefree when you can't do normie stuff without being accosted. The need for normal, genuine social interaction actually outweighs ridiculous amounts of money as far as your mental and emotional wellbeing goes.

i like idris elba

Idris Alba and KStew make the most sense.

If being famous is bad, why don't they just lay low until they become irrelevant?

How many people would give a fuck about these celebrities if they stopped appearing in the media for a few years?
They could stop any fucking time they wanted.

The truth is they want to stay relevant, they want the positive attention.
They just don't want any negative side effects.

It's pretty well known that after about $70,000/yr income having more money doesn't correlate with increased happiness.

Of the quotes we have here it's hard to feel sympathetic for Megan because she seems so angry, and Bieber's is painfully cliche, but the others are pretty poignant and insightful.

Your sick culture of celeb worship is.

Forgot to add to move out of LA/NYC

literally the only reason they are paid such exorbitant amounts is because it's fucking hard being perpetually in the limelight

have some fucking forethought in the next life when you choose your career, you bojack horseman wannabes

Those starving African kids need to know how disappointed I am with my Apple products so they can make intelligent decisions when shopping for their own.

It's *does*, fuckwit.

>How many people would give a fuck about these celebrities if they stopped appearing in the media for a few years?
>They could stop any fucking time they wanted.
If someone like Clooney tried to just drop off the face of the Earth it would become a story of it's own and attract huge amounts of attention.

Do people from third world countries ever stop and interview you?

lol cuck

Elbas point pretty much proves why famous people only date other famous people. Or they're with someone they met before they got super famous

it doesn't matter how correct they are

i don't want to fucking hear about it while i have to work 60 hours a week doing a job where i could fall from a pole and die

go cry about it to your therapist and your rich friends

>literally the only reason they are paid such exorbitant amounts is because it's fucking hard being perpetually in the limelight
No, they're being paid high amounts of money because they generate even bigger amounts of money.

Doesn't matter if their job is easy or hard, this goes for everything.

The attention stays, it just becomes different. The difference between the likes of Clooney and Daniel Day Lewis is how they establish their careers. Clooney is the Hollywood blockbuster guy so if he went quiet, people will say he's washed up and shit on him. Day Lewis is the picky actor who made it known he didn't want the spotlight.

>Elbas point pretty much proves why famous people only date other famous people. Or they're with someone they met before they got super famous
Yeah, I just realized what he meant by that. It's actually really sad.

Normie shit is redundant and boring, there's a reason they became famous, because a life of being normal is the most mundane and uninteresting thing on this planet. They would do normie shit for a day, and then go back to having their assistants do every thing for them once they realized what a pain in the ass all of it really is. They get plenty of social interaction with other rich people, it's not like they're starved for it.

I'd like to walk through central park but I can't afford a second home in New York City

Why won't they instead star in arthouse movies?

Barely anyone will recognize arthouse actors on the street. If you star in blockbusters made for plebs then you need to expect being swarmed by plebs wherever you go.

I bet you feel so smart for correcting my grammar, now address my point or fuck off.

fuck off retard that wasn't the point

BAAAWWWWW I GET PAID MILLIONS FOR PLAYING PRETEND :(((

Of course, a few months in.
If he made sure not to appear at any grand events, or do anything controversial, he would be largely forgotten within a few years.

He'd still be greeted by the occasional fan and asked for an autograph or picture, but changing his look, and moving out of major cities would only help his situation.

At his current level of fame, walking through a street will make a mob of hundreds follow him, harass him, and take pictures.

>If being famous is bad, why don't they just lay low until they become irrelevant?

Dave Chappele. Fame, or infamy, is not something that you can easily rid yourself of.

Who cares if people shit on him?
If he wants to escape fame, that's the path he will have to take.

Of course you'd think that, you have the middle class version of their life by living in mommy's basement and having her buy everything for you and clean up your shit, fucking NEET.

You point is what, that I spend money on pink magazines or go to cons to get signatures or harass people in the street asking them for pictures and thus endorse celeb worship? I don't.

Point addressed and discarded. Too bad, if you had any grammar and had replaced "Your" with "This", you might have one.

Pretty sure he said because he literally got cucked.

Okay, lets pay you millions for playing pretend and throw you into the spotlight, see how long you can maintain your demeanour.

No one cares.

Anyone of these poor famous people, ask them, they wouldn't trade places with you.

They live privileged lives. The fact that they seek sympathy for their fame, both the tool through which they negotiate their pay and the natural consequence of they life they chose, is distasteful and pathetic.

>not wanting a slower board

Post-LOST Sup Forums was a mistake.

Aren't they actors? ACT like a different person you retards. You live in fucking Hollywood with access to the most top quality makeup crews in existence. I would never be seen in my normal face if I was famous. Everyday full costume and makeup and mess with people constantly. You're rich and famous ; the world is your playground.

I'm sure their piles of money and multiple friends and partners will help them over come.

Not him, but go ahead.
I don't really see the cons.

>projection of the year

So you're telling me you enjoy grocery shopping, being forced to interact with people you don't like at a job, and all the other repeating drone shit you have to do every day and having a life that is reduced to work, home, eat, tv, sleep, bed?

Gee, I wonder why more famous people don't give up acting and money, and just become normal.

If you hate attention so much then why would you say this shit to a reporter who you know is going to publish the next day?

lol wtf

>Giving me shit over grammar slip
>Makes typo

At least hold yourself to your own damn standards, and you're discarding my point because you took it personally, like a baby.

>he thinks actors don't work hard and for long hours

I'm surprised more of them don't do this. Or maybe they do and we just don't know

>Dave "deficient on vitamin love" Chappele
Imagine the fucking daily cringe he had to suffer when random fucking people come up to him and instead of saying something simple like "Great job on the show Dave!"
they try to reenact a skit

and fail miserably

every
day

based kstew

>they claim 16 hour work days

>8 to 12 of them in a trailer doing fucking nothing while other scenes are filmed, and the other hours are spent pretending to be someone else

>Elbas point pretty much proves why famous people only date other famous people.

And it's fucking retarded considering celebrities who marry other celebrities have their marriages fucking implode. Just because a woman is rich doesn't mean she's still not looking to use you, in fact you can argue the case that she might be even more unstable. Just look at the most recent case with johnny Depp and Slamb-Her Heard.

And if you get fooled by some non-celebrity looking to use you for money and attention then you're just a fucking retard and you got yourself into that situation. It's really, really fucking easy to judge character.

But no yeah I feel really bad for the difficult dating life of the rich, famous, sexy black man.

george clooney and justin bieber are like the only 2 people in that list with anything to worry about.

Who the fuck is going to recognize megan fox or k stew without makeup on? unless megan is waving her deformed thumb in your face.

Idris elba has nothing to worry about because no one can tell blacks apart, even other blacks, as evidenced by all the misdirected drive by shootings.

>implying they do
Big-name celebrities set their own schedules. If Justin Beiber doesn't want to record a song today, who the fuck is going to tell him no?

fucking moot retard thought it would just be waifus

It's almost like they wanted their fans to understand that they're human beings too and things can get overwhelming for them, but yeah how dare they speak about their feelings.

>who the fuck is going to tell him no
the people invested in him? you think Bieber makes money only for him? absolute retard you are

Why do people feel the need to interact with celebrities anyways?

A compliment from a nobody is meaningless to them.

What do you gain from taking a photograph with them?

>i became a celebrity to remain anonymous

This.

Speak to a fucking therapist then, you're stupid if you think this is going to stop the fans obsessed enough to ask them for photos / autographs in public.

Yah I would say he is sort of a special case, because his fame sort of exploded all at once and left a lasting impact.

If, for example, George Clooney or JLaw was walking down the street, people might actually try to interact with them. I'm sure it'd be incredibly annoying and some fucking sperg might even throw JLaw that 3 finger hunger games thing, but otherwise it'd be the standard Hollywood treatment

Would you want the dancing monkey at the circus telling you he had a bad day? You probably would.

>It's really, really fucking easy to judge character.
If this is true then why does this
>And it's fucking retarded considering celebrities who marry other celebrities have their marriages fucking implode.
happen so often?

>chastises me for correcting his grammar and "ignoring" his """"point""""
>realizes his point his shite and corrects my grammar instead
Kek. Fucking idiots on this site, I swear.

|>you're just a fucking retard and you got yourself into that situation

Not all of them would be willing to trade spaces, but the odd few who had fucked up childhoods would probably give up all that baggage in a heatbeat to be the happy child of two loving middle class parents and live a totally unremarkable existence.

JOrge'frozendobermanshite'clOney

>I want a shower board

I'd visit that

>mr beiber, you have to record a new song TODAY for x records or you're fired
>ok. hey y records, a brand new investment opportunity has just opened up for you
>yes sir mr beiber sir take all the time you need sir

pretty sure Elba almost got tricked into raising another man's kid so I get why he would say something like that

>Grocery shopping

Sure, better than being glued to a monitor 22/7 next to a stack of pizza boxes

>Interact
>Forced

Im pretty sure you've never worked a day in your life, jobs aren't all cubicles and watercoolers and you can ignore people you're not fond of.

>That routine part

Kek, Im surprised you take objection to any of that seeing as that's your whole life. Many average people can manage their time nicely because they're not shitposting on an imageboard. Also most people have families and being around people you love and care about can make even the more mundane things all the more sweet. Im sorry you live an isolated existence that prevents you from seeing the beauty of middle class life, but Im sure you have some sort of coping mechanism like blaming women.

I know I would

>money buys happiness
You sound like an incredibly shallow person.

>what are contracts
>what are agents
>what are managers
>what are assistants

you really are too stupid to insult. Bieber has no choice he works until he is no longer marketable. that is how the music industry works.

>wanting to live in shithole towns where you can't get anything or do anything

Its true. Im a semi-famous actor and get harrased all the time. I just want to live my life.

I'm not pretending to know this sort of stuff, but I feel like Clooney could walk in New York. People generally don't give a fuck about celebrities in NY, it's only LA that has the insane paparazzi and citizens.

If you wanted to stroll around Central Park as Clooney you'd definitely get people coming up to you for autographs or whatever but it's not going to turn into an impediment.

jump off a cliff

Well Amber heard was a relative nobody compared to Johnny depp when they got together. She was just 20 years younger and really good looking so I don't know what he was expecting.

Of course Elba can fuck anyone he wants at anytime anywhere. But as far as his long term relationships go, his second marriage was to a non famous person after his fame exploded and that lasted 6 months