Where did it all go so wrong?

Where did it all go so wrong?

The left image is low def, the right image is hi def.

He's polish, what did you expect?

boooooOOOOOOOOOOZE

Get a life, faggot. Stop obsessing over your imaginary friends.

is Mike dying?

he used to look even better.
this picture scares the crap out of me

Holy shit I always thought he was pretty cute but I didnt know he used to be smokin' hot

Woah, that's not Jay on the left, is it?

no, that's C L A S S I C

He's funnier when he's fat, like Dom Deluise.

>ywn force Mike to lose weight and gain muscle and become a delicious muscle bear

what video is that from? is it on youtube?

People who watch tons of movies end up being sucked into the Jewish propaganda it contains, even if they know about it or not. You gain weight, become less attractive, your vocabulary level decreases, your sperm count decreases, your diet changes, you exercise less, your social connections become fewer and less frequent, etc.

Mike is turning into rich. Rich is turning into mike

Its like poetry

what the hell

jay is pretending to be a beta slave following mike around and agreeing with whatever he says, but secretly he's stealing his youth and life force

when the process is complete and mike dies, do you really think rich or aidsmoby is going to become the face of rlm?

He saw he'd never look as good as Chris StuckUpman and just let go.

He spiraled into a depression of alcoholic overeating when jessi left him

>movie critics just like siskel and ebert
>siskel was thin
>ebert was fat

Absolute fucking pure grade A youtube kino. They are trying to mimic the most known movie critics to garner views but this time the "Ebert" will die first.

serious question; do you guys seriously believe Mike is going through som severe depression, or is it just memeing?

he looks like shit

Most depressed people when around others they care about will put on a clown act to cover it up, its not uncommon.

I haven't seen evidence of this clown act though, and i've been watching HitB since the beginning(none of that other geeky shit). Please show me some example of this.

He schlocked up

>Please show me some example of this.
I've got a better idea: stop obsessing over the inner turmoil you've invented for a minor e-celeb, quit pretending you know jack shit about real people and get out of your house.

Alcoholism

You ever been to Wisconsin? It's a very depressing place and I'm talking about before the Somalian refugees that are now flooding in.

you need to develop your reading comprehension skills user

I want to have a beer or twelve with Mike.

>tfw remembering when Jay was just "the other guy"

How many episodes did it take him to melt your icy heart?

Milwaukee in the Summer is gorgeous. Festivals every weekend, beer is cheap and plentiful.

Also Minnesota is getting the Somalis, I live in Milwaukee and have never met one in my life. I have met countless Chicago niggers though, they basically control half the city unfortunately. If you ever go to Milwaukee stay out of the Northside. Stay close to the lake.

he still hasn't he's a true hack from top to bottom

Mike>Rich>Jay

this doesn't make sense

rich detected.

kill yourself faggot, everybody hates you and your shitty laugh

Jurassic World sucked.