This scene passed through multiple people and was given the okay

>this scene passed through multiple people and was given the okay
>people were paid to write this
>people were paid to produce this
>people were paid to edit this
>people were paid to act this

So how does this happen? Is everyone just a yesman in Hollywood?

youtu.be/z9MjMPoWERY

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0L4hjPSSWaD
youtube.com/watch?v=fgMgf3HUpY8
youtube.com/watch?v=CGEMcKrAFY0
youtube.com/watch?v=30lGrarz3MQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's what happens when the director is also the writer

She... Cut all of you in half?

is the the baneposting of our generation?

>It's a "they know most moviegoers are retards and will pay to watch anything" episode

Only if I get dubs

This is X Files Season 10 Episode 6 levels of bad.

>character speaks in a different language
>but they understand English

Bravo, Nolan.

unpopular opinion:

there is literally nothing wrong with harley in this scene, her delivery is flawless. the character is a goofball.

the problem is with everyone else and their lines

>All those positive YouTube comments

These are truly the last days

Ever read Book of Malazan the Fallen? Anomander Rake had a sword that trapped the souls of people/gods/ascendants he killed. Was pretty interesting.

Nice to meetcha!

*stupid opinion that is wrong and belongs to a redditor

I work in marketing. The first thing they tell u is the avg person has an 8th grade education level.

Carebearing about this stupid shit on a Friday evening.

Get laid.

I aint quinn posting, behave yourself hot head.

>NICE TO MECHA

what did she mean with this

vocaroo.com/i/s0L4hjPSSWaD

8th grade huh? Well I suppose that's higher than I had assumed of the average person so, that's cool I guess?

impossbile. DC doesnt do quips or failed jokes. this is fake

yes that's what they're going for

ham-core at it's finest

it even has fortunate son in the soundtrack

shit this film might actually be good

*according to Sup Forums contrarians

>Nice to mecha
She meant that you should respect the robot.

It's a southern thing

wow, the subtle way the guy laid it of as an ironic briefing instead of a genuine "she's so badass speech was masterful, you really sensed how it could have gone very edgecringy. Annoying voice from Margie tho.

What they forget to tell you is that it applies also to executives of billion dollar corporations

>muh the acting is bad
>muh the writing is bad
>muh FX
>muh is embarassing

Coming from the board who enjoy Doctor Who

It's just not good (bad) enough.

I STILL can't make it through TDKR's opening without at least smirking.

>might actually be good

>nice to mecca
She's actually informing her of the flight plan

I work in marketing too, I am also an art director for a TV production company.

>The first thing they tell u is the avg person has an 8th grade education level.

this only happens if you work with:
a. a shitty company
b. a shitty client/account
c. both.

IDK why, but this movie sort of intrigues me, did they learned their lesson or this will crash and burn faster than the chopper the Squad is in?

did they paid the RT shills?

It's a comic book scene on the screen. Like comics it's juvenile and unfunny

Can someone please explain what's so bad with plain wreck scene. I just don't get this meme.

>plane wreck

good in a really shit way obviously

It just doesn't have the same appeal.

BANE? and BGFY were unique because they absolutely blew redditors the fuck out and destroyed Nolan's credibility far outside the reaches of cuckchan; they could be applied to any scenario or comment without much thought.

No one expects anything good from this flick.

>DA STENCH OF DEATH
AH HA. HA. HA

I'll explain for you

Fucking cringeworthy

You sound like a bitch.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0L4hjPSSWaD

kill yourself

MOMS GONNA FREAK

>ham-core
shut the fuck up

I was worried she wasn't going to do the voice after the first trailer so this was hugely reassuring.

It's like people don't realize she's supposed to sound like an obnoxious wop. Pic very related.

If the movie also features "MISTAH JAY" and "PUDDIN" we're in business.

sooo fucking hot oh god

unpopular opinion: I actually think that this joker looks cool if you write him differently and separate him from all the other incarnations of the joker. However Leto's antics and everyone's obsession with making the joker like a mythical perfect (in an evil way) character will ruin it

lmao

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
O

O

O

O
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

autism

you people are fucking idiots

A Sup Forums board with no fucking tv knowledge

CLIPS are
>cut for time
>dubbed over for time

See proof: "C - - CUT YOU IN HALF", the Enchantress clip where Viola Davis lips dont say what shes saying.

Whoever made these might have gone too far.

Moving on, to Harley.

This is a Katana showcase clip for Katana. Incidentally it features Harley in an extended dialogue. However, the jokey accented tone Harley uses is not her normal voice. She is being disarming/annoying because she doesnt trust anyone.

/thread

this movie looks worse and worse the more i see of it. i think they are going for the braindead demographic

There is literally nothing wrong with the scene but I like this Katana meme so carry on.

I read all those books and they sucked

But... there was....................... plenty... wrong with... the scene............. keep shilling... though............. someone... will believe... you...............

>Katana is my favorite Suicide Squad character

KUROSKA

Nothing personnel kid

Confirmed Kino in arrival

youtube.com/watch?v=fgMgf3HUpY8

why did they suck?

>these fucking iphone app tier effects

WHAT THE FUCK

>SHEC.....CUT ALL YOU WITH ONE SWORD STROKE
What did he mean by this?

autism in its purest form. this is not a compliment

I have written multiple papers on Citizen Kane and French noire films and I see literally nothing wrong with this scene. What is so bad is this the next retarded meme?

SHE'S GOT MAH BACK

Well, here's your puddin'.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGEMcKrAFY0

Oh, and "mister jay".

OP watch it at 0.5 speed, it reaaaalllly improves it scene

>Doing a hit job
>Uses a dinky little wrist shooter instead of a sniper rifle.

Wut.

Fucking capeshit.

>So how does this happen?
This is what happens when niggers complain that DC movies aren't 'fun' enough. You can't fucking tell me for one fucking second that this scene is any worse than this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=30lGrarz3MQ

and the most absurd:
>people chose this scene as promotional material

>and destroyed Nolan's credibility
>this is what out of touch secluded autistic actually thinks
lmao

DCuck confirmed. Avengers is the purest form of ćíńêmà

>destroyed nolan's credibility
lol do you go outside?

The scene is a fantastic example of how awkward it is when you tell the audience information instead of showing it. The fact he's literally yelling this exposition to nobody in particular but the viewer makes it even worse.

>The fact he's literally yelling this exposition to nobody in particular but the viewer
That and, y'know, everyone onboard the helicopter.

you are a god among men

Avengers is legitimately regarded as one of the better movies ever made. You are in the minority here, dipshit.

I love you user

Any particular reason you decided to speak this into a microphone instead of typing it out? It would have been almost funny if not for your horrible line reading.

I thought his delivery was faaaaantasic. He has a future in voice over. I bet after Hollywood gets a load of this vocaroo he'll be the next Tom Kenny.

My dick chose, not my fedora

>tfw when waller tells enchantress "go get it gurl"

do people like this still exist?

i enjoyed this thank you

>vocaroo.com/i/s0L4hjPSSWaD
lol faggit

(All You)

Will this be the year of Katana?

*cowgirl

I have a feeling the rest of the cast in the helicopter had no real need to be told that they shouldn't be killed by a soul-trapping sword

Poor attempt at intellectual criticism

He's clearly attempting to intimidate the band of dangerous supercriminals, and sort of failing at it -- proven by Harley's nonchalantness

Ah yes, clearly that's what happening. Isn't he one of the super criminals? And why does it seem like Harvey is just a crazy person and not representative of the group?

>open video
>expect something terrible
>everything is actually okay and I though HQ was funny
The only exception being that army guy, that was an awful take from him. Are you guys seriously doing this again? Now you hopped off Ghostbuster's dick and move right onto Suicide Squad?

Goddamn this is so cringeworthy... When a movie's got that due with the skull tattoo in it its guaranteed to suck. he's obv just a prop standing in the background, does he even have any spoken lines?

t. mouthbreather

The dialogue sounds like something a young teenage boy overexposed to anime and video games would write. Every line of it.

/who/ is not apart of this board, it is a tumbler embassy

I would advise not getting taken in by this bait: Its (You)s traps the souls of its victims.