Whos gonna win?

Whos gonna win?
I hope Mayweather gets beat to death.

Which one is Mayweather? I don't follow sports

me 2

the arrogant black guy, guy who """"beat"""" manny pacquio by dancing with him.

Mayweather would do what he did 49 other times.

That other guy couldn't compete in his office

I hope Mcgregor dies tbh, dudes a smug cunt.

When it comes to pure boxing skill, mayweather is one of, if not the best pound for pound boxer. Mcgregor has never boxed as a professional or amateur and doesn't strike me as a great puncher. Mcgregor is going to get pummeled to death. This coming from someone who despises mayweather

oh look, a faggot who doesn't know shit about boxing and just wants to see human cockfights... go kill yourself, piece of shit.

Smug cunt?..mayweather is the most arrogant mutherfucker on the planet

This.

cant wait for Mayweather to get the fuck beaten out of him.

McGregor is a douch bag and is white trash Mayweather is your typical nigger. I actually wish they both would die painful death's.

The 40 year old would own him.

This.

Mayweather is probably the best defensive, counter puncher of all time. You could try to make an argument for someone else, but they all lack his record. The guy has nearly 50 straight and has taken less punches than most fighters take in one fight.

McGregor will be out of his element, playing in an arena where, whether you like him or not (and I'm right there with you hoping he gets his ass beat), Mayweather has etched himself into the boxing alms of time as one of the very greatest fighters the sport has ever seen.

In the octagon, of course, Connor would rekt that wife beating pussy.

But damn its going to be fun to watch.This is the first PPV event I've wanted to pay for in a long time.I'll be pissed if it doesn't go 2 rounds

I'm a huge MMA fan, McGregor would win in a cage or on the street 1v1, but in a boxing ring Mayweather is going to run circles around him.

Mayweather

I like McGregor more, but its clear he will only do it for the paycheck. Even his trash talk isnt like it usually is.

Why do americans worship these 1.70m (5'5) """tall""" midget fighters?

Honestly, if Mayweather wasn't american (and black) would anyone give a shit about him? Probably not.

Don't care for either of them. Hopefully something heavy can fall on them from above and take them both out.

I hate Mayweather. He's an arrogant cocksucker. That being said, when McGregor can't kick, grapple, or do any of the other shit he's used to doing, Mayweather is going to wipe the mat with him.

Sounds like youre jealous lad

I wouldn't get your hopes up, but surprises can happen. Mcgregor is giving himself roughly three months to fight the best pound per pound boxer in the last two decades, which isn't enough time for someone with even a glimmer of hope. As one user said, mayweather is a damn good counter puncher, so the only hope for mcgregor is a knockout. Otherwise mcgregor is going to get ko'd or beat on points

It takes balls for McGregor to even do this.Mayweather wouldnt get in the octogon with him for a billion dollars.

I hope Mayweather gets beat in round 1 that way every nigger willl rage for years and years

Mayweather makes good Boxers looks bad. Once MacGregor starts to see that he'll try to knock him out which is exactly what Mayweather eats up

Not likely.But all it takes is one solid blow.
>implying niggers have pay per view

it all comes down to the gloves. Blacks do better with the big heavy gloves.

Retarded post.

Mayweather hasn't pummelled anyone for a very long time, and he is approaching 40, well past his peak.

He is a defensive boxer. He wins on decisions by avoiding punches. He doesn't knock people out, but gets enough soft punches in the get point advantage while avoiding hsi opponent's attacks.

McGregor has fought as an amateur boxer, but his skill level at boxing is certainly not professional. However, he does possess knockout power in his left and has continually proven that to be the case. His balance and footwork are top tier in MMA, so it will be interesting to see how that transitions to a boxing ring.

Mayweatehr has the boxing skills
McGregor has the size and reach advantage.

Prediction: Mayweather by a points decision.

Alternative prediction: McGregor says FUCK YOU FLOYD, straight kicks him in the abdomen, takes him to the floor and hammerfists his heads as security storm the ring.

I like the second prediction more.

FLOID IS GOING TO RUN LIKE ALWAYS IM NOT EVEN GOING TO WATCH THAT SHIT

*50. He beat his wife too

hahaha run in circles

McGregor is 5' 9"

Man that would be fucking EPIC!..I could see him getting arrested or at least sued for doing that.But it would be the greatest thing in sports ever.

The mighty power of the BBC can and will DESTROY the white boi.

Well there might be blood..so McGregor getting aids is a real concern..you might be right.

>implying McGregor could even land a kick

Mayweather has never lost. No other boxer has ever done this.

McGregor is the greatest self-promoter on the planet right now, so it would not be beyond the realms of possibility that he will do something crazy like that.

If he loses, it's no big deal for McGregor. it's not his sport. he can hold his heads up and say he gave it a shot, made bank and now he can get on with life in MMA.

Or he wins and becomes the only man to beat arguably the greatest boxer of our generation.

It's win-win for McGregor.

All of the pressure is on Floyd not to lose to a non-boxer.

And McGregor will use that to his psychological advantage.

Kek

>a kick

A kick isn't like a punch.

Mayweather isn't trained to avoid kicks, lad.

McGregor is trained at landing them.

This.

>fatties begrudging top athletes their success

Looking up videos of the Irish pussy in the boxing ring, you can tell he has no business there. His foot-work, and even punches are all out of fucking whack.

Mayweathers footwork is litrelly perfection, and so is his defense.

Mayweather got his ass handed to him.

>nigger

>calling McGregor a pussy on Sup Forums

kek

>triggered fatass

Apparently someones never heard of Rocky Balboa

Two annoying and cocky as fuck cunts.

Regardless of who wins, it would be a good outcome.

Is locking up to play out the time allowed? If so then Mayweather wins.

He's a South paw. Of course his shit looks "out of whack" to you. I hope McGregor beats Mayweather's skull in, then we don't have to hear from that wife beating nigger again

I cant wait.Definitely going to a bar that has it.No way I'm gonna shell out $100+ to watch it on my couch though.

Mayweather will disappear into obscurity if he gets his ass beat.

i can appreciate what you're saying, but for what mcgregor's likely to make money wise I'd get in the ring with both arms tied behind my back.

check em

What would happen if McGregor just does a hip toss when Mayweather clinches?

I'm not that familiar with the rules of boxing.

Lose a point, possible disqualification.

>No other boxer has ever done this

done what? never lost? Rocky never lost

I WISH Mayweather would get beaten into oblivion. I Fucking despise that man.

But if delhoya and pacman couldn't pin him down then mcgregor won't fair any better.

The little bitch actually boxes. He won't "fight" anyone. One of the most boring technical fighters since Lennox Lewis.

It's boring ass boxers line Mayweather that have killed the sport. The retard doesn't even realize that the only reason his fights raise so much money is because everyone wants to see him get decimated.

It's going to be hilarious either way

So it's going to be a straight boxing match?

Yes..mayweather would never agree if it wasnt

Oh then Mayweather would win. He's throw a shot or two, and hug Connor every time he went on the offensive.

The biased judges would ignore all that shit and just give Mayweather the win by decision.

Mayweather easily. Go watch Mcgregor spar with legit boxers, he gets owned. He had amazing/creative mma kickboxing, but isn't specifically a boxer. Mma/grappling/kickboxing Mcgregor wins, boxing is an easy win for Mayweather or any other top boxer around the same size. No contest.

Mayweather will get floored and used as a mop if it is an MMA match.
His evasive pot-shot style just isn't compatible with the sport. He's going to get turned into a pretzel m8.