So, I really fucked up, Sup Forums. There's this tard girl in our neighborhood...

So, I really fucked up, Sup Forums. There's this tard girl in our neighborhood, pic not related - a little older but similar facial features. Anyway, super friendly and always wanting to talk to everyone, including people like me who should basically not be allowed unsupervised contact with, well, anyone really.

So I was talking to her. And I convinced her that I have an invisible pet cat. So for the last couple of days, she's been coming by to "see" Mr. Pickles, and talk to him, and ask what he eats, and just nine kinds of hung up on this stupid fucking invisible cat I'm supposed to have. I figured out unfortunately too late what kind of pet she wants and her mom said she can't have because the pet deposit and food and... reasons I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CQLhu55mxz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just let her have the invisible pet cat. she can bring it home, won't be sad, and leave you the fuck alone.

Is it wrong that I thought Mr. Pickles was gonna be your dick?

/thread

i lost it at, "face similar" lmfaoooo, she has downs you idiot xD

KILL THE CAT AND FILM IT

So, this game was getting tiresome and I didn't know what else to tell her about the dumb cat, and it wasn't really too interesting to get her to lean over to pretend to pet it anymore (yeah I saw them, they were meh) - and she was just smart enough that if I try anything REALLY bad, she will totally be able to rat me out. So, it was really about time for her to go find some new tard friends or something. I thought to myself, genius plan, I'll pretend she let it out the door and it ran away, and then I have a reason to be mad at her and tell her not to come over anymore. Genius plan, right? She believes anything I say it does anyway, so why not let her accidentally let it out the door.

I was honestly expecting him to finish, with him finishing on her

lol me too

>Not having this story pretyped

oh i wasnt sure but now it's clear you're just a sick fuck trying to get with a mentally challenged little girl.

you're a piece of shit, bro

God, we're all cynical fucks here, aren't we?

That's what this site does to you, man

I really do wish I had thought of this one, actually.

Instead, I wait until she is finally leaving, then just shout, "Oh no, Mr. Pickles!" She whips around like she's possessed, and it's just sheer fucking horror and trauma on her face. I should have known right there, in that glance, that I was going straight to hell. But I was on a mission.

I ran to the door, and just looked off in a random direction, and again said, "Oh no, Mr. Pickles!!!" That is when she started making some kind of fucking, I don't even know how to describe the yowling noise. She suddenly sprints off in the direction I was looking, and she's sort of yowling a half-intelligible "Mister Pickles!" - thump, thump, picking up steam.

Right into the street that happens to be right in the direction I looked. Never even looked, just scree-smash. I don't even.

Life can do that to a person

this

You said she was a little older than picture... so what 12?

You're pretty messed up in more than one way pal.

well you're a piece of shit, under pressure you couldn't even come up with a way to be kind or gentle.
you're the enemy

So, is she dead or something? This is a very poor ending. I want closure, user

Tell her she can have the cat if you can fuck her.

Anyway, the ambulance left a couple of hours ago, but there was just no way. She barreled out right in front of a truck without even slowing down. Actually the sickest thing I have ever seen, and I am pretty much responsible. I am genuinely sick to my stomach right now.

Did you have a boner with all of this happening?

slice vertically along the mid-anterior portion of your forearm

Yeah, she died pretty much instantly I guess, truck came from the right, a silverado or similar I think, both front and back tires on the side closest to me ran completely over her.

I saw her family, but they didn't see me. Nobody but me knows why she ran out there, or even that she was at my apartment before. I think I am going to puke again.

Lmfao this isnt a subway ad

Post pics of the crime scene, bonus points if you take a duck face selfie

I don't see how you're fucked at all.

Nigga she's a retard. Her parents definitely understand she poses more of a risk to herself and those around her than most people do. Unless you're retarded enough to explain WHY she ran out into the street, they'll be mad at the truck driver, and if anything sympathetic to you.

In fact, now you don't even have to explain why you made a tard girl cry. I was expecting her parents to think you're a sick fuck who plays with the emotions of retards, but with her out of the picture you can stay a fucking saint.

Forgot pic but kekd harder than the truck hit the tard

I don't think I am going to post any pics. In fact, in retrospect I think it would be best if this thread just died out.

But you just admitted guilt, tracking IP as we speak... you should get a call soon

Oh... believe me, this thread won't die in my watch.

good job killing an innocent trusting little girl OP

say you had found a real cat that was injured you warned her noit to let it out you just let her see it for a second she chases it to street ect ect

No way in hell dude lmao

Why spill your guts to people who like to ruin people's lives for fun? You would've gotten away with it, but now you won't.

Sup Forums is like a shark, it smells blood now

Dude... why would you confess a crime on the internet? just... wtf

Jimminy Crickets, I know you are just being an asshole but holy fuck, my heart! My fucking phone rang a few minutes ago and one of the apartment manager asked me if I know anyone called Mr. Pickles. I think I literally shat myself when he asked. Apparently someone heard her yelling it right before she got hit so they are trying to figure out if its someone in the apartments nick name or something, figure out why she was running.

I didn't tell him shit. But I seriously almost passed out.

I'm a twisted cunt but personally I don't think it's your fault that it happened because you had no idea how she would react. Could you have prevented it? Yes; but is her blood on your hands? I don't think so.

Cool story, bro

Dude not sure if it was a right idea to call him mr pickles, imagine if she is with her family and says im gonna go see mr pickles, then everyone looks at you like a fucking pedo.
if she talks to everyone ....

lmao this thread

People have confessed to worse. One thing to keep in mind:
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Pretty sure that's no longer a problem.

They know, user, they know. That call was just a way for you to admit your guilt, because now they have you lying about all this shit ON TOP of killing a little girl.

Grab your ankles and brace for impact, because you're gonna get fucked something fierce.

Oh ho, you done fucked up now boi

There are people that lurk on Sup Forums that do have some standards, one of them might just go digging to find out if this is true or not. Just admit this whole thing is bait before its too late

Imagining OP's fear has gotten me all hot and bothered. Might jack it to the thought of him crying in the fetal position when he realizes how fucked he is.

Frankly Sup Forums has gotten too lazy to actually make good on threats. I'd love to be proven wrong, though.

Kek, I was just joking user.
You'll just burn in hell with the rest of us.

unrelated Mr Pickles Shit post youtu.be/CQLhu55mxz4

I'm pretty sure it was the same guy who fixed my sink last summer, so not a cop. And he said they were asking everyone on the apartments. I could maybe still be fucked, I don't know - but this probably wasn't it, bro.

if this is a real story you have fucked up big time.
Shit man you need to go to church or something,
You went from kinda of a bad person to full evil.

Fucking psycho

On a side note, this thread is a welcome change of pace from the usual shit. Does that make me a terrible person?

Guys, how do you pickture Mr. Pickles? i think of him like this (Shitty edit)

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

Something like this

but probably she did mentioned it to other people if been called and asked for mr pickles.
OP needs to change he needs to go to the daili lama, the Pope, the monks from tibet, then a monastery.
also confession therapy because he will probably start drinking and doing more drugs then telling the story of mr pickles.

Well that sure doesn't look like a cat at all

yo

This story did not end the way I thought it was going to.

holy fuck its new in here

Tell the little tard to google schroderingers cat and hope she understands the cat doesent exist, just like your balls for not laying miles of penis pipe in her potato pussy while telling her you gotta touch the magic wand to see the magic pussy

Fuck her and post pics

I think this is probably true. I was already thinking about going to the liquor store and stocking up and just calling in sick the rest of the week. That fucking... I am going to hear that horrible fucking yowling ending in a sick crunch every fucking night for forever. I know this. I don't know if I can take that.

Screwed up big time

Think about it, you just ruined that drivers life too.

Might as well end it OP.

Is Mr. Pickles ok?

Long live to Mr: Pickles!

Damn, man. Consequences will never be the same again, OP.

Yeah, it was an older guy too, a little overweight, looked about mid 50's, a lot like santa clause. He was crying. I was crying. But I was behind the screen door by then.

Happy to see some original content on this board Screencapped all of it.

too soon

The best thing for everyone is for you to confess.
The family get closure
The driver get's less blame
You don't live a life filled with repressed guilt.
If there's CCTV footage you could end up in more shit if you stay quiet.

>I was going straight to hell
>But I was on a mission

I agree with this user. Think about that poor driver, if you don't confess his life will go to hell

Burn in Hell user.

Solid gold

I'm calling bullshit. If I was on duty you'd be down at th precinct all night explaining why this girls was running from your house screaming.

Maybe you're in some hick town, if so, they'll piece it together soon enough.

Get a lawyer.

i need close on this

Die in a fire you piece of shit. You make me fucking sick to my stomach.

why the fuck did you have to kill it you retard?

This fuck stick just took some heat off you OP.

I think you know what the right thing is you have to do. Confess, go to the police, tell them everything, eventually get closure one day. Because of you a little girl died, the consequences you might face are not even comparable to her fate. This is the time to be a grown-up.

just get drunk enough to forget about it

dont get too drunk that you fuck up your life too OP, cause you already ruined someones life today.

But is Mr. Pickles okay?

unfortunately no. :(

did you take pics?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... NO... not...not mr pickles. :(

sorry. mr. pickles tore his ACL. he will never be able to play basketball no more

There was no crime committed, it's not his fault the tard can't look both ways.

Thank you OP that person was going to be nothing but a burden on society and may have even reproduced spreading their shit genes.

You are a hero.

he maybe a hero but he is not my hero

Top 10 saddest deaths of all time

He literally did nothing wrong.

Please tell what crime you think he would be charged with.

Molesting a retarded child.

Yeah, OP might have left that part out, but it happened. It definitely happened.

I think im perserving something did she live in front of you I see some old wooden homes, she is asking how could you do this to her also there is something green was the truck green ?