Hello friends..i am form india...tell me anything you know about my beautaful county

hello friends..i am form india...tell me anything you know about my beautaful county

Shouldn't you be telling us though?

poo

Scamming

You smell like shit, are poor as fuck, are extremely rapey and you all work for Microsoft tech support to tell people about the wirus on their computers.

People shit in the streets, country is riddled with poverty
They eat disgusting slop and lack basic hygiene, you can smell them from across the room
They are butt ugly
And for some strange reason they think highly of themselves
What more do we need?

Indian fags shit in the streets right?

That answers me

Doesn't seam to give a shit about over population. I'd figure you'd be the ones most worried since you're the ones that will have to live on this earth again and again and again.

One day you will either nuke or be nuked by Pakistan

curry

why u guys hate india so much? dont talk like ths to me, if u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about indians ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a indian....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by indianns is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about india

Oh and I forgot, you're all nationalistic to a stupid degree despite coming from a shitty country. Like Turks only you smell worse.

>bleddy fuck guys
Lost it

>people voice criticism
>violence is a valid rebuttal

Is this a common thought process of the Indian people?

That you gave allot of blood while fighting the Japs during WW2, proud we had you on our side :)(Britfag here)

How many times have you posted this pasta? It was kinda funny the first time I've read it but comes up with some new jokes faggot.

Fuck man, never thought shit skins had pride for their country

fuckin dead

fuck u bitchs if only i knew where u live i will fight you like hell and im not forgiveing that easy if u come to me tlking like that......thanks god u dont lve here in india or i will go to ur house and beat shit and no sorry for you to complete forgive rude comments about india and ur stupid brains!!!!

>beat shit
kek

So you deny the street shitting?

>being this butthurt
two digits iq detected