Hey guys let's pretend we live in a house together

Hey guys let's pretend we live in a house together

Am i still banned

Goddamnit who fucking used my pocket pussy and didn't put it back ?

Who touched Sascha?

WHO TOUCHED MY GUN?!

Time did it

sorry man, i get lazy after i beat it, have you seen my wallet anywher?

Hey guys some won took a shit in the showwer

Am i?

Are you what

That 'someone' is your fatass cat, and if you'd clean the fucking litterbox once in a blue moon he wouldn't be doing that

Don't blame my fucking cat!

"For fucks sake, guys. Can you stop eating my leftovers from KFC?"

are you sure it wasn't that fat sloppy bitch i brought home from the bar last night? she had a lot of bar food... (all on her seperate tab of course)

No niggers

Huh, I must've slept through that.That ambien I found in the kitchen works like a charm.

Sorry dude, didn't know there were barsluts in the house. I'll clean the litterbox.

So help me god if i found out you took my only purple hanger..

Ok bro thanks oh and the cats has rabies

IF I CATCH ONE MORE OF YOU AUTISTIC COCKSUCKERS STEALING MY BEER FROM THE FRIDGE, I'M GONNA WRECK YOUR SHIT SO HARD YOU WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO WALK WITH YOUR LIMP DICK.

The Jews keep sneaking in

Oooh, you wanna break into the neighbor's house while she's at work and let the cat loose in there? I for one am getting real goddamn tired of her calling the cops on us for noise complaints every other day.

Hell fucking yea!

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FINGERBOX!

So much jizz everwh-....HOW THE FUCK IS IT ON THE CEILING.???

Good, it's a plan. Better raid her medicine cabinet while we're there too, she's probably still got painkillers left over from her hip replacement surgery.

Because I got horney

Fuck yea lets get fucking reckon tonight

I think I saw it behind the bronze bust of Boxxy on the mantle

Don't take my lubricant you fucking fag, it's for MY butt.

Well it's for my dick

Who peed on the toilet seat? It doesn't taste like mine!

Lol it was the bar sluts

While we're at it, who left the toilet seat down? Common courtesy people, you leave the toilet seat up for your Sup Forumsros

Nope there no curtesy in this fucking house

Don't worry you bunch of pussies. I got the catshit out of the shower. Sorry about your workshirt though. I needed something to cover it with before I went for the wafflestomp.

It wasn't the cat it was a bar hoer

Who had a workshirt? I could've sworn none of us were employed

I got employed at a hoar house