What was the moment where he ruined his career?

What was the moment where he ruined his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7eWY-UWO2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1PqSHCHsTqg
youtube.com/watch?v=0_2WZbMsIeI
twitter.com/Wale/status/859824210029543425
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/859869092534202368
twitter.com/vincestaples/status/859912158167015428
twitter.com/HIMANSHU/status/859910634187751424
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/859912601995796480
youtube.com/watch?v=mK54P7VeM1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=-7eWY-UWO2Q

thatistheplan - the whole channel

When he started taking himself too seriously.

When he created his youtube channel.

I'm feeling conflicted

whenever he started looking like a fat skeleton

is this real?

youtube.com/watch?v=1PqSHCHsTqg

Mostly this. He made himself a lot less marketable as a mainstream music critic with his insistence on demonstrating to everyone how edgy he is and how he gets memes and hates normies and SJWs.

Dude could have had his own tv show on Vice, probably.

i dunno because it hasn't happened yet.

this dude is gonna be on a tv show or paid to fart out paragraphs for EW or SPIN at some point. you might be tired of him at this point, but the ding-dongs on this board gave him plenty of momentum. he'll be around for fucking years and years and years supporting himself on this.

I'm telling you, the moment he gets one of those gigs, the shit on thatistheplan is gonna come around and bite him hard in the ass milo yiannopulos-style.

>he started taking himself too seriously
meme review

>boring thread with recycled concept
>can't even find a new picture
>low-key "any attention is good attention" fantano shill

When he reviewed a fake Blur album.

This shit review
youtube.com/watch?v=0_2WZbMsIeI

>meme review
He still takes himself extremely seriously and is all up in himself despite all the memery. It's ridiculous.

impregnating his nigger gf

He havn't said anything remotely controversial so eh... no.

When he started reviewing nigger music seriously.

my jaw hit the floor when i heard him say this. what made him think he was gonna get away with saying that?!

>He still takes himself extremely seriously
Meme Review

He's never ruined his career, his channels are growing and he has numerous direct advertising deals. How is your career user?

When he called M83's Junk "Hoakie, and boring" That's when I knew he has full of shit.

lmao

Started beefing with Hopsin and Mr.Mayomstreetmeatteaor,

not gonna lie that cake is clever

The only gripe I have against him is his insistence to be contrarian simply for the sake of establishing himself as an independent thinker with his own controversial opinions.

I think he fully embraces the internet and has no interest in the traditional TV corporate model. There's a reason he refers to himself as "the INTERNET's (my emphasis) busiest music nerd"

When he decided to start reviewing music.

wtf anthony???

or maybe he's just an independent thinker with his own controversial opinions

you're making an unfair assumption here

was for

>thinking he hasnt turned down tv spots already

And like the real wall, he paid for it out of pocket.

I'm happy this was the first response.

hey mom

Fpbp.

hey guys anthony *gags on black cock* fantano here with another 10/10 review *gags* of the new kendrick *gags* lamar album

btfo

also hahaha SJW's right guys? Yeah I'm a hipster and super liberal but I'm against SJW's so I'm cool right guys

It takes almost nothing for the media to launch a successful smear campaign these days

Tbf SJW anything is super uncool so being against it is a start

Fantano is more authentic than literally 97% of Sup Forums

I like his early work best

If he wasn't shooting solely for solidarity as a critic I feel all of his "controversial" reviews would've received AT LEAST 1 point higher than they actually did. I'm referring to all the high-profile albums like MBTDTF and DAMN. Some people have even pointed out in the comments section of MBDTF that if you remove the score itself the way he addresses the album in the video makes it contextually seem like a 7 or an 8.

Are you one of those angry kids trying to character assasinate Fantano because he disagreed with your opinion on an album?

are you one of his obnoxious alt-right sycophants?

what does this even mean

he used to take himself more seriously now he has an ironic series on his second channel

check out his twitter. Wale destroyed him

twitter.com/Wale/status/859824210029543425

/career

His rants about feminists and tumblr and "pc culture" are enough to poison what could have been a wider market for him. If he gets a big, high-profile gig, the thinkpieces are going to start coming out on Vox, Wonkette, Huffpo, etc.

I mean, between the fawning interview he gave Sam Hyde, the company he keeps (Joji Miller, iDubbz), the rants he's gone on whenever he's been accused of sexism...

If he makes it big, like truly big, like becomes the editor in chief for the music section of some conde nast-run publication or the host of his own televised show, the thinkpieces are coming. They'll keep coming until someone digs up something he did or said in college, and then he'll be done.

Or maybe this is the case, in which case his career was ruined when he set his sights low and used the dark arts of Sup Forums, memes, and bitching about SJWs on youtube to become famous.

Anthony's reply to wale's criticismssss
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/859869092534202368

>>Dude could have had his own tv show on Vice, probably.

Vice is literally a downgrade from YouTube. DUDE WEED LMAO: the TV channel

>>>/nigger/

it's more like
>DUDE MINDLESS HEDONISM AND DEGENERACY LMAO

i'm happy this is back up

Hosted by a random bearded scrawny guy from Sri Lanka

LMAO VINCE STAPLES WRECKING NEEDLEDROP

twitter.com/vincestaples/status/859912158167015428

HEEMS IN THIS TOO

FANTANO VS THE HALF RAP WORLD

twitter.com/HIMANSHU/status/859910634187751424

can someone translate this nigger speak, I don't get a word of this

He's taking on Wale, Vince Staples, Heems, and a bunch of angry black people on Twitter right now for calling a Wale song a cash in attempt in the dancehall craze instead of an Afrobeat song

twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/859912601995796480

HEEMS REST IN PEACE

ho ree shit
What is this in response to?

Ever since he started the meme review he's become exponentially more grating to watch. i still like the guy but he needs to stop with that shit

Anthony's username's cut out but this is basically where it started

fanta is laying the smack down on these whack niggas

I don't even get what the joke is in those videos, it's just him doing a gay little ironic meme thing and he throws a ton of video effects on it

Still waiting for that new album Maynard

>I WAS RAISED IN IT THAT MEANS IT CAN'T BE BAD

I think it's more that Anthony called it Caribbean instead of Afrobeat, Wale is Nigerian

He doesnt say thats why its not bad, he says he isnt jumping on the dancehall trend like fantano says

>hates SJWs
the dude IS an SJW

>the dude IS an SJW

thats the thing that gets me the most, the dude is literally a flannel wearing hipster liberal, who then goes and whines about people who have the exact same world view as him it';s like pick a side

He never had a career to ruin.

>makes 2,000 - 4,000 a video, sometimes upwards of 7,000 - 10,000

Yeah, he never ruined his career.

fuck you and your youtube recommendations

he gets about 100,000 view per video so those numbers are waaay offl. thats what pewdiepie makes

>pick a side
That's for people who treat politics as sport. Criticising from within, criticising people who partially share your views is a lot more legitimate than complaining about things as an outsider.

no you need to shriek at people on twitter constantly and compare everyone you disagree with to Trump like an adult

Not really. He does have a lot of good things to say about MBDTF but he also states pretty clearly that in his opinion the album dives off a cliff quality-wise in the second half. So the 6 makes sense.

Damn you are really really dumb

thats not an argument, You seem mad though

>criticising people who partially share your views is a lot more legitimate than complaining about things as an outsider

Agreed

>this is OUR sound

WE

WUZ

>No no no melon head this is not carribean music, this is afrobeat and ,therefore, makes the song good!

Why is twitter so autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=mK54P7VeM1g

Dude's talking about anthony's ego. he thinks he's the smartest cleverest and most knowledgeable music man of his generation

KANGZ

People are shallow and think criticism is a bad thing.

What makes him an SJW in your mind apart from wearing flannel and thick rimmed glasses? He had Sam Hyde and Sargon of Akkad on his podcast, always bitches about feminists and BLM on his second channel. His whole personality on thatistheplan is honestly a ripoff of Sam Hyde. He seems to idolize him. The only thing I can think of that connects him to liberal culture is that his girlfriend said she was a feminist one time.

Your original post wasnt an argument either, but keep sprouting dumb bullshit and keep on seeing the world only BLACK or WHITE

Watch this nigger

?

came to this thread just to post this

not even memeing, Fantano seems like a legit respectful, humble individual

>Why is twitter so autistic?

the limited amount of letters you can use causes people to default to shit flinging insults instead of actual reason and well thought out arguments