I saw this at an early screening last night as a guest with my friend who's got critic passes

I saw this at an early screening last night as a guest with my friend who's got critic passes.

Ask me anything about it, except for spoilers, I'll only be giving hints and my thoughts.

Ask away Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2016/07/29/jai-courtney-didnt-know-spoiler-was-in-suicide-squad-until-he-sa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you arent just some attention seeing fag, which we know you are, is the joker as cringy as we all expect him to be

No, Jared Leto is actually great and I genuinely want to see more of him in this universe.

He isn't perfect of course and some of his dialogue is cheesy but for the most part he's great.

What's the extent of the Flash and Batman cameos? I also heard that Ray Fisher gets a brief mention on a TV news bulletin

literally nothing

>No, Jared Leto is actually great and I genuinely want to see more of him in this universe.
Bit off topic, but is there any indication on Leto's contract for the DCEU?

Everyone except Gadot, Cavill and Affleck seem to be on a film by film basis and that worries me when it comes to consistency

where does joker say "Mom's gonna freak"?
it is it the flashback scene like the leaks said?

Yes, Victors's accident is mentioned in the passing

Out of 10, what's your personal rating?

He doesn't say that obviously but he did say "what did he mean by this" in one scene I can't tell if it's a reference to this site or not.

How is Enchantress?

Super weird question, Does Killer Croc puke meat at any point. Read that in an article somewhere

It wasn't that good but it wasn't that bad. Probably a hard 6.5/10 no more no less.

Please tell me Affleck is in and that he has screen time with Leto

There's definite talk of Leto becoming a part of the Batman solo movie, besides that nothing else.

7/10

What'd you think of that weird Joker and Harley dream sequence? You know the one I'm talking about

I'm not too familiar with the character but I liked her. Thought she was menacing. I don't have a point of reference to judge though. Crocodile doesn't puke sorry. The closest thing he has is a Goku like eating scene where everyone just watched in disgust.

Who are the best/worst actors in the movie?

You never see the Bat unmasked so I know if it's actually him or a stunt double. He is in it for 5 mins tops.

I'm a bit relieved at the news of that, hah. Article made me go wtf

Pls respond

Meant to be in response to

No idea what you are talking about.

Will Smith surprisingly plays a good tragic hero. Harley is good. The Joker is ok, probably worst of all the cinematic joker's.

Batman 5 minute cameo. He is used to set up Will Smith's character. Flash is really cool and I will not spoil.

>No idea what you are talking about.
The fucking dream sequence when Harley meets Joker in Arkham and he tells her about his history with Batman

FUCK

Don't remember that. Was that cut out?

Yes, it's Affleck.

No, he doesn't have 1:1 time with Leto, although Leto refers to Batman like 4 times .

Okay, is there much of LE MAD LOVE XD? I hate that shit.
Also, the pee stuff is real?

Is joker are robin in the past?

I don't know I've only seen a pre-release cut in May. It seemed pretty ingrained in to the Harley/Joker story, though.

>"I don't speak good guy."
>"We're the bad guys remember?"
>"So what, we're some kind of Suicide Squad?"
"They're gonna blame us for the whole thing. Don't forget, we're the bad guys."

In case you didn't know, they're the bad guys.

Yes Harley loves Joker. Yes the whole Movie she acts like she hates him and he abuses her but she falls for him again at the end. It's retarded but expected.

Does anyone mention other DC characters other than Batman or the Flash?

ur full of shit if you dont answer this

what is the name of will smith's kid?

They leave it ambiguous. Based on clues I personally think it is Robin based on his dialogue about Batman.

Ah, so nothing new on that front. I thought the Joker was lovey dovey or some shit, but if it's Harley it's normal.

Cyborg gets mentioned as does Superman. That's it.

They never tell you the kids name.

>he abuses her
How? Spoiler if you can. There's a scene where it looks like he slaps her and pisses on her.

Yes.
>Batman
>Victor Stone
>Superman
>Zod
>Luthor
>Jason Todd indirectly mentioned when Joker talks about how he "broke" Batman
>Jim Gordon
>Bruce Wayne

No idea where the Flash rumours are coming from, unless it was a recent addition.

Physically and mentally mostly mentally. There are some WTF it's CUREENT YEAR how did this pass the screeners physical beating though

You're full of shit.

Aquaman
Professor Pyg
Deadman
The Manhattan Guardian
John Constantine
Swamp Thing
Lord Death Man
Animal Man

Whatever you want to believe bro I saw it.

I know that's you, Grant!

Heard a guy on twitter who saw both say they cut some Joker stuff.

Just reread Seven Soliders today so some Morrison came out in my shitposting.

Harley x Joker shippers BTFO

If you're legit, thanks m8.

Is Harley any good or just pining after the Joker for the whole movie then? Is he mushy and shit? I read about the lapdance stuff.
Also, one hint about her and Deadshot?

Flash is in the movie

comicbook.com/2016/07/29/jai-courtney-didnt-know-spoiler-was-in-suicide-squad-until-he-sa/

How did you miss the obvious Jason Todd reference, the conversation about Lex, and the mention of Jim Gordon doing paperwork on Harley?

Harley is her own character but she is submissive to the Joker. The whole beginning shows how she came to be and how she eventually overcame him but you learn in the end like any battered wife she goes back.

Let's just say Sup Forums will come and bitch about some scenes with her and deadshot.

How did you miss how I said no spoilers in the OP?

Because you A) mentioned Cyborg and Superman, and B) you don't even remember Deadshot's kids name.

>Harley is her own character but she is submissive to the Joker. The whole beginning shows how she came to be and how she eventually overcame him but you learn in the end like any battered wife she goes back.
Well, that was predictable. Early Harley was literally like that all the time. Thanks a lot.

I like Deadshot so I won't be mad about anything with him and Harley. Would you say the movie is funny overall?

How is mentioning them talking about Lex off the table when he's mentioned in the same scene as Superman

Who is the best character?

How does Slipknot die? Is it darkly funny?

That's not much a spoiler.

The movie is not funny really. Like any capeshit but not much quips believe it or not. Harley is the only comedy act everyone else plays it straight.

Read the OP

>How does Slipknot die? Is it darkly funny?
Not OP but he is made an example of by Flagg. The Squad think that the chips in their heads are bluffs and half of them want to bail, Slipknot decides to leave and gets his brain immediately fried

Crocodile gets some funny scenes. I guess Deadshot is the best. He is the most fleshed out.

>That's not much a spoiler.
None of it is a spoiler, retard. Someone asked you who gets a mention in the film, and you fucking failed to name even ONE that isn't in the trailers.

You're full of shit.

Also I made up the Cyborg one in this thread to see if you'd take the bait, you fucking moron

Man, I'm curious about the Joker and Harley pee thing too. Put it under spoiler if you can, that would enrage so many people (and get off others).
Other than the physical and mental abuse, of course.

What the fuck are you talking about control your autism.

>implying OP isn't making shit up

>Get's baited and switched
>Can't handle the banter

For real though, anyone that wants to know anything about the film, give me a shout

I've only seen cuts as late as May 2016, though

OP here I gotta go. It's Friday cant spend night on Sup Forums haha. Later.

Okay then

Is the rumor of Waller having Enchantress' heart true and does that get destroyed during the finale?

Waller doesn't have the heart initially, she gets it delivered to her during the Squads first mission, tries to use it to fully control Enchantress, but she's too powerful, leading to the Squad getting deployed for the second time. Harley and Deadshot double team the heart (which takes a physical form), Harley kills it, Enchantress becomes catatonic and is captured, end of the film hints that she's still possessed

Is the movie good?

How much Joker is in the movie overall?

Is Waller a badass?

> There are some WTF it's CUREENT YEAR how did this pass the screeners physical beating though
Fuck yeah SJW BTFO.

>"i saw it guys i swear, but i'm not going to mention anything that could prove that i actually saw it"

details about the movie have already been posted here, and you're not telling us anything new. now kindly fuck off.

I'm and I'd give it a solid 8/10, but from what I'm hearing there's been some changes and scenes moved/changed.

10 minutes at the start in a sequence with Harley interspersed with a flashback in a flashback, a few scenes throughout including a flashback, he goes after the Squad at the end of their first mission and disappears, turns up at the ending where he makes up with Harley

She's okay I guess. I'm not overly familar with the character, but she's basically just an intimidating black woman who's seen over a monitor for most of the film. Best scene of her is a creepy sequence where she outlines the conditioning she put Enchantress through, where she comes off as very creepy

I guess the piss thing it too much of a spoiler.

Do a lot of people die?

Aside from of course poor Slipknot, which squad members die?

>Do a lot of people die?
Slipknot gets his brain fried, a few randoms from Flaggs squad, Joker is bait and switched but comes back at the end, Enchantress "dies" but is revealed to still be possessed in some capacity

El Diablo

Thanks, going to watch it then.

Just Slipknot. Diablo is knocked the fuck out, though

So Harley is basically the usual doormat in the end even though she gets beaten in a non-PG-13 way

Expected. Is the Joker different and that's why it happens or is it the usual Harley battered wife schtick?

Harley basically is obsessed with Joker while in Arkham, but throughout the film begins to get over him. Deadshot is kind of a big brother to her, and he tries to talk sense in to her throughout. One of the big plot points is she was setting the Squad up so Joker could meet and capture her again, but Joker ends up double crossing her and uses her as bait when Deadshot beats the shit out of him. By the final act, she sees Joker as someone who doesn't like her and just wants to use her, and shows signs of falling for Deadshot, but it all gets completely disregarded when Joker goes all in to rescue her from Arkham at the end and he kisses her in a feral way

>By the final act, she sees Joker as someone who doesn't like her and just wants to use her, and shows signs of falling for Deadshot, but it all gets completely disregarded when Joker goes all in to rescue her from Arkham at the end and he kisses her in a feral way
Goddammit Harley, same old. Reminds me of BTAS.
Thanks dude. What does make you say "WTF it's CUREENT YEAR how did this pass the screeners physical beating" though?

Does Joker lose the tattoos at any point

>What does make you say "WTF it's CUREENT YEAR how did this pass the screeners physical beating" though?
Wasn't that guy, but there's a lot of creepy psychological stuff Joker does.

Like there's one scene where he "corrects" Harley. If you've ever seen/read Mad Love, you'll understand what I mean when she makes a joke, Joker doesn't get it so she has to explain it, he says that jokes aren't funny when you have to explain them, slaps her in the face, she curls up in the fetal position, then he offers her a sliver of affection and she forgives him

Fraid not. There's a scene where Joker tattoos Harley, though, and it's implied she does the same to him

MAD LOVE SHIPPERS GONNA FREAK

I assume he'll do it sadistically.

So how was Deadshot? Did Will Smith did a good job or just played himself?

Tumblr will actually eat this shit up while a small minority will be against it.

Does Joker Vape?

D R O P P E D

Hey OP, i just want to know if Leto's Joker has any other laughs other than the lame one thats on the trailers

Aside from the Joker Harley scene, how does the movie end, with the other characters back in jail or having escaped?

OP here. I forgot to mention, Slipknot dies.