Name a better stand up routine.

Pro tip, you cant.

Honestly though Raw was better.

Anything Richard Pryor did.

Killing Them Softly: Chapelle
Bigger and Blacker: Rock
America's Mexican: Lopez

raw was better

no respect, live on sunset, an evening with robin williams.

i mean, there are others as well, but I agree fully that delirious and raw are in the top ten

Im not saying eddie murphy is not funny, but did you ever heard about Dane Cook?

fyi, paul mooney ( you might remember nigrodamus) wrote for eddie murphy, richard pryor, redd foxx, and chapelle.

its just unfortunate his delivery has always been shit, he should have been the star

garbage

I didn't think I would ever see this on Sup Forums, I've never met anyone who's even listened to Eddie Murphy's stand up. This routine's great

... you are either very young, or need a new crowd

The amount of times I've recommended this stand up to friends and they pull a face because they picture Eddie Murphy, star of Norbit and Meet Dave, pisses me off

To be fair, everything he did after Daddy Day Care was balls

Eddie Murphy's Delirious and Raw are GOD-TIER!

I miss that Eddie Murphy.

The interesting thing about Eddie Murphy is that he's black but I've never regarded him as a nigger.

His brother Charlie, now that's a nigger. But Eddie just seems like an average guy and if you close your eyes and listen to his voice you'd swear he was Caucasian.

It's why he was such a superstar.

I wish he'd come back and do an R-rated hardcore Beverly hills Cop 4 but where he's been living and working in LA for the last decade instead of the same shit of something happening that brings him to BH.

Any ukfags here? Jason Manford and Lee Mack are good live, not god tier though

95% of the people on Sup Forums were born after 2000.

Yea, you're probably right.

Steve Martin was a gem

LA Story is his masterpiece but The Jerk is his best comedy.

we're talking about stand up

oh.. right

No one pays attention to his standup which is sad because it's so so so good. far better than his movies.

"Get small" is great

Steve Martin did stand-up

Richard Pryor-Live on the Sunset Strip.

Steve Martin's standup is really fucking good.

I want to hope you're wrong.

Also
>A majority of tv is >30

Chapelle's Show is great but his stand up is meh.

Anything from Hicks.