So Sup Forums Whats the GAYEST thing you've ever done?

So Sup Forums Whats the GAYEST thing you've ever done?

>sissies get in here
>greentext
>pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/6139470/amateur_twink_playing_with_cucumber_2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sucked 2 dicks while getting fucked in the ass. Pretty sure that counts, right?

compared dick size with some dude when i was 12. in a non gay way.

Found a guy on grindr and sucked my first and only dick. Loved every second and swallowed every drop. I wanna suck more dicks but I have a gf now :(

Pic related. I had him record me on my phone

I met a twink through a friend of mine. He was 20, smaller guy, very feminine. I was 22, muscled, average guy. Twink got me back to his place (we were in university) and came on to me. I spent the weekend having great gay sex with him.

Not going to green tex but I got sucked off and spent the night with a "trap"

By far the gayest thing I've ever done, including taking it in the ass from a 40 yo guy.

I found a guy on craigslist and invited him over to my motel. I dressed up, he fucked me and came in my mouth. I asked him if we could go again but he had to leave.

hooked up with a dude for like 2 weeks back when i was like 14/15

havent been with a guy since but i'm openly bi

pulled my friends shorts down while he was sleeping and saw his dick. tried to get it hard because he always said he was huge but he was barely my size.

Got high on coke with a friend we lay down about 4am him on his bed me on the couch. Im hornybas fuck. I hear him fapping. I make ballsy move and get in his bed start stroking his thick cock. It was much bigger than mine and i knew because id seen it before. he went for it and I sucked and stroked him for about ten minutes before his solid rock dick blasted a ton of cum into the air and all over me. I jerked off on his stomach and nutted on his dick and balls

>be me.
>be 26yo.
>go on Sup Forums at Sup Forums.org.
>see this thread.
>post this reply.
>imsogay.jpg

Takes a lot longer than that to get hard on coke and even longer than 10 mins to cum. Nice try tho.

Got drunk and kissed and touched another guy in just underwear until we fell asleep. Was amazing

Ehh, sorry, didnt mean to reply to your post idk how that happened

Best friend turned 25
found out he was still a virgin.
feel bad.
Suck his cock
swallow his cum.
Later that night
I let him fuck my ass til he came deep in me

Probably being gay, having a boyfriend fucked and got fucked, being rimmed, loving sucking cock and swallowing cum and having a threesome with sauna and hostel room planed up for the next sunday. that's still not gay as this thread still but heh who im i too juge

that nice of you, would love to do the same thing with a friend of mine that never ever even jerked off

How did you find someone you could trust? I also have a gf which makes me getting the opportunity much harder. Btw I'm Austy from the trap thread.

>idk how that happened
>Got drunk
Mystery solved.

crossdressed and jacked off to pictures i took of myself

last night

/thread

Show those pics

Sup Forums is to young to get this reference.

Still me, my only time sucking someone off was back when I dormed and sucked off my ex's best friend right behind the couch. Had a guy suck me off a year after that during a party.

I'm not drunk now just because I got drunk once before you silly

It's OK I'm in a good mood you seem nice enough.

>Be me, 13 years old
>Join ham radio club that was giving course on morse code
>Walk home after every meeting
>Old guy (I was 13- coulda been 35, coulda been 60) offers to give me rides
COOL
>Eventually offers to show me his ham radio/shortwave rig
COOL
>fast forward, he has me dressing as a girl, blowing him, fucking me, blowing me
COOL
>I was so horny, ANYTHING that involved touching my cock was more than OK

Homey don't play that

gayest thing i've done is attempt to fap t o this kid's cross dressing pictures..

You're a good bro.

>I sucked a dick

I wuz mak zee joke sillee.

Intriguing

Currently I'm being held in chastity/blackmail by my master

He's training me to whore me out to his friends.

you're such a good person

оущагг гцок owje

I fucked a guy in the ass after we sucked each other's dicks, not much to greentext. We dated for a month or two. Only male relationship I've had so far.

Post them so we can jack off to them too.

Thats hot, what are they planning on doing to you?

>suck dick of older guy in school
>he sucks my dick
>eats my ass
>feels amazing
>we tried anal, but it hurts so much that I pussied out

It's kinda rough at first but once it gets in there it's fine.

Jacking off to this thread

Never done anything remotely gay. I have a lot of female exclusive fetishes so I guess I'm a straight faggot. But the idea of dominating another male while his woman watches has made me cum before.

I do what I can is there a reward for being a good person

I think about giving a footjob every day

Was 16, meet a guy who was 27 off of squirt.org. I skipped school and was his fuck toy two days in a row, let him tie me up and fuck and cum deep in my ass both days. I think he came in me 15 different times

Did you like it?

bump

Is that site still a thing? I don't know anyone where I live.

bumpp

It still exists, not many new users in my area anymore. Lots of bears and daddys

>make out with 7/10 girl on a party
>we both are getting super horny, go to room
>unzip my belt, she gives me head
>suddenly feels unwell, pukes and passes out
>unzip my pants, take her to her friends, shit's bad cause I'm still super horny
>cute dude notices, strikes on a conversation and eventually he offers to go down on me
>whyfuckingnot.jpeg
>never had sex or felt attracted to a dude
>he starts sucking my dick and oh god, dude is a master in the blowjob arts
>tell him to take of his pants
>leggit the most cute man ass ever
>start fucking going down town on dat ass
>cum inside him 3 times that night
>see him on campus pretty regularly
>never fucked him again tho

it was the best night ever, and no, never had homo sex never again

I keep looking for someone to fuck me in the ass but I can't find anyone

Didn't read most of thread but most gay thing..

When my cousin and I were younger, probably 9-13ish we occasionally sucked each other during sleepovers. Neither of us ever blew a load though. Stopped once we started having gfs.

Welcome to the party, pal. I'm adrift in a sea of young smooth bottoms and no interest in an older hairy guy.

Wow

Use Grindr or any other gay fuck site

Gayest thing I've done is film and upload myself doing this
xhamster.com/movies/6139470/amateur_twink_playing_with_cucumber_2.html

hhnnnngg

Iv been becoming ok with fapping to hentai traps and no pussy futas. Dont think Id ever want to fuck a guy though.

How old? Are you a bottom?

But traps aren't gay

Maybe for you everyone is different. And neither of us know what it was cut with. Always made me horny as fuck at the end of the night and thinking about gay stuff. I have always nutted quickly i cum often

>got high on mdma with friends
>sucked off friend while other friends were racecar driving

I'm 44 and really really really want to bottom

There was a hooker that was a regular pick up of mine after work 2 nights per week. We did the whole fantasy talk shit while she blew me, kissed me and generally fucked around until I cam in her mouth typically kissing back into my mouth. We get to talking about how it feels to suck a cock, she is good at her description and it was just another night of talking sex while we messed around.

I get the idea in my head that I want to suck a cock so I ask her if she knew anyone that was willing to get head from me. The deal was I give him $20 he gets head, I give her $20 call it a finders fee if you will and she asks if I am serious to which I tell her I am. She asks How many guys I am looking for. Woah shit just got real and I told her I'd blow whoever $20 each for them and she would get $20 per dude capping at $60 no matter how many guys she found.

$140 later I blew 4 random guys that I assume were regulars of hers in my apartment no less and she got her $60. She misread the deal and blew me afterwards while 1 of the guys who was still there watched, I played with his dick while she blew me. Per usual she came up and we kissed my cum back and forth between our mouths until it was gone. Last guy left and me and the hooker sat around for about an hour bullshitting and talking about what we just did while drinking apple juice.

Drove her back to her place to drop her off, I did end up blowing the last guy who stayed a couple more times after that on and off for a couple weeks.The 2 times per week after work continued for a couple more years and that ain't no bullshit.

Oh I get extremely fucking horny when I'm coked up. It just takes my cock awhile to get hard but once it does it takes FOREVER to cum. I actually had a fantasy of doing coke with someone and getting so horny at the end of the night I end up fucking them like a slutty bitch and go crazy.

How often do you do this? do you have any hemorrhoids, noticed any itching in anus area? I'm asking out of curiosity, not to be sassy/edgy/etc.

moar

I'm 29 and same.

Hey look, it's.

MENTAL ILLNESS
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

I haven't done anything that big in a while, but I fuck my butt every few weeks I'd say. No issues at all

Where at?

had a sex with 4 guys but I don't think it counts because I said nohomo

Twin cities metro

I've been gangbanged, facefucked, spanked while wearing panties. The works. Gif related is me.

piggy

I would cum so deep in that ass

Here is the kik of some sissy I met a while ago Kik: TunaFonch

Western NY

I am...
Yesss

I fucked a pretty passable asian crossdresser that I met off yahoo chat when I was 16. He was in his early 40s. This was quite awhile ago.
I met up with him a few more times before i decided it was "way too gay" and called it off. In hindsight he was really nice, a lot more relaxed and chill than I deserved.
Those were my only gay experiences, and like i said, was a long time ago now.

Where in western NY?

sooooo hotttt

Getting sucked off and spending the night with a "trap" was gayer than taking it in the ass from a 40 yo guy?

South of Buffalo. Near W. Seneca

I really like to spread too >_>

I wear a pink chastity cage which forces me to pee sitting down. Also sometimes wear panties and wear a pink butt plug. Trying to work up the nerve to eat my own cum. I'm trying to keep the cage on every day until I get so horny that I'll actually do it.

Also looking for a girlfriend on okcupid and tinder, but I have no luck. I still think I'm straight somehow.. just very sexually frustrated., so I'm trying out all sorts of weird shit. I occasionally wear a diaper to bed as well.

Someone please kill me.

Pretty far from me. I like older guys.

Probably rubbing cocks together and jerking them with an older guy while a younger guy watched and got his dick sucked by said older guy.

>Pretty far from me
Yeah, that's kinda always the problem.

Anyone else near the Twin Cities want to fuck muh butt?

fuck im so hard from these posts

Which ones? o3o

Niga I pee sitting down period.

What's a good site to hook up with other gay guys? Tried grindr already.