Who is the person that preventing you from ending it all?

Who is the person that preventing you from ending it all?

For me, my little cousin that lives next door. I'm his role model

My son. I wouldn't want to put him through that.

For me it is my girlfriend

She tells me to not too. When it comes to offing myself

Gf. She keeps me going without a doubt.

I'm preventing myself from killing myself.

My cat

>tf

Good for you cats are the best
And you! Dont you dare invalidate his saviour you shit stain!

No one, I just don't have any reason to live or kill myself. If I could choose to not exist I'd likely take it but I can't be bothered to take action in ending it all

No one, I'm doing it soon

That feel, not the fuck!!

I was sympathizing

myself.... maybe I'm just retarded but the thing that keeps me going is the thought that i may be rich and successful one day

Oh....well uh oops, guess you just carry on not invalidating feelings Sup Forumsro
>mlk (much love kid)

My ex. I want her back so badly. Can't get her back if I'm dead.

:/

I would say don't do it, but if you're anything like me it'd be doing yourself a favor.

Maybe reconsider it bro

My parents. I'm their only child and I don't know what they would do if I went through with it.

My sister. She tried to off herself last year and I know she'd try and follow me out.
Also my best friend growing up killed himself, and I remember realizing how selfish it is and feeling like something was taken from me, and having no one to hold accountable. There were no heads to knock around, no direction to point a finger in, just unbearable pain and loss and post traumatic stress induced nightmares and crippling social anxiety.
It's been nearly a decade and still I barely function as a human. I live half of a life and intentionally avoid the social relationships that I so desperately crave, out of fear the people I allow myself to love or care about will be ripped from my life in some kind of sudden tragedy.
It's kind of strange but the main person preventing me from killing myself already did it themselves. I am that person in terrible unbearable pain and I don't know if I could put someone else in this place.

My family, I just couldn't put them through that pain.

Same here

Damn sorry man. I couldn't even imagine. I'm like you, I hate loving people for this reason. I feel bad for my family.

Nobody but i know that one day ill find the person that gives me a reason to live

It's really not worth it bro. I know life may really fucking suck, but it will get better, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

What if your whole life has been one span of depression?

I've wanted to kill myself since maybe 10 years old

I used to cry myself to sleep every single night

Now it's been 15 years and not much has changed, except how I look and where I live

When's it get better man?