Do you have any enemies?

Do you have any enemies?

Do tell

just one, but the cunt is currently hiding out in the Ecuadorian embassy in London, and given the likelihood that there'll be a change of government in Ecuador soon.. his days are numbered.

I am my own enemy.

Good. Hope he gets fucked up.

Given

This guy who raped my girlfriend last year

Yes. My ex had mental issues and fabricated many lies about me.

i conned a drug dealer out of 2 grand.
assuming he is my enemy

>Just one
Myself, I don't really even know enough people well enough to have enemies

Rape him

>your girl gets drunk and sleeps with a dude
>claims it was rape

Are you for real? Sup Forums is literally a beta board. Nobody here is alpha enough to warrant an enemy. Nobody is going to bother hating someone who is submissive and passive all the time.

>fact

I sorta hope he goes to prison so he does get raped, however he has connections he'll never get pinned.

you no nuthin jon snoo

Nah, he beat her and then raped her while she screamed for help.

if you're looking for the new fappening thread, google cYxuX5

What country you in?

i just hope people come to realise what he is. he's not a crusader for truth and justice; he's a tinyTrump without any money who needs attention the way Kurt Cobain needed heroin.

i would like to see him being beaten with telephone books, the way he used to beat his former girlfriends in Melbourne.

I suppose I do. When I was using drugs I met this old dude, he was 40 something, and I was 18/19. And I would go over to his apartment, play ps2 and smoke lots of weed and meth, and snort pills. Well at the time I was all for this and I stared to lend this dude money, thinking I would get it back.(I didn't btw) I also got my cousin wrapped up with this dude, and he talked him out of giving him 12k for the promise that he would give him 120 15mg Oxys for a year. He delivered for 2 months. Dude went off his meds, went crazy, to jail for awhile. And not he's back out. I hope one day I run into the bastard.

That's him. Fucking weird

When I was at university I did. Was more of just a bully than an enemy

US

Cuck

I wasn't dating her at the time so not really

Let me get him for you

Whatchu gonna do

And no, nothing gay happened.

Side note, I found a voice memo on my phone from the days when I would go over there and listen to this dude bitch to Verizon wireless customer service because he had "marginal" service. Dude would go on for hours on end talking to these dudes. Day after day, understandable since we where high outa our minds

This voice memo was 60 or so minutes long of him bitching to them, for no good fuxking reason, gives me the creeps listening to it.

I ratted on a drug kingpin, currently about to get fucked by the blue shirts. A whole crew of them want to kill me. Sad because I actually liked some of them they're just reckless and harming the community. Also they killed a friend of mine but it was ruled a suicide so idk.

A child molester whos in jail currently. I dont think about the dude often but if I ever had the opportunity I'd probably crush him into dirt.

thats about all, I'm a pretty decent dude but I might get killed by this mob of dope goons.