Sup faggots

sup faggots

I have all this thc oil and no way to use it. how can i get high off this shit without a vape or pen or whatever. The one i have either doesnt work or barely works, and i want to be high. Thoughts?

Also, general drug bread.

What are you Sup Forumsros doing / on tonight?

pls be more specific than "thc oil" if possible

problem
weed
no papers
wat do

use a car cigeret lighter and suck the smoke through a water bottle cut in half (basically a funnel into your mouth.)
If you dont have a car lighter you can heat a butterknife up over your stove and use a simmilar method with the funnel

you know those, i guess you call them cartridges that you can screw into a logic ecig or any ecig. i have one of those and this ecig blows and i wanna smoke this shieeeit

1/4 inch socket dug into a plastic bottle cap, then poke a hole in botte, u have a pipe

Hot knives

Just eat it

oh break it open and drip it in to a normal vape if you got one.
but in its liquid form its hard as shit to dab, so i would just buy a cheap ass ecig at the gas station.

you can mix it w all natural peanut butter and cook in a bread pan covered in tin foil for 28 minutes at 380 degrees, and it turns into an edible that will destroy you.

or try hotknifing, but it will be difficult woth viscous oil :/

This. Heat a knife on the stove, put the oil on the hot knife, inhale thru a paper towel tube. It's how it was done before rigs

I usually melt in down in a hot cup of coffee or a shot of hot water. But I use my light get it hot and drip it in and chug that shit I'm 195 lbs and I usually only eat about .3 or .4 of a gram. About a hour later you'll be high

This fucking thing. How do gents? The ecig will not atomize dis shit

cool thanks anons. how to get it out tho?

If you take the mouth piece off there is a rubber piece that seals it in and you can get it out that way and melt it into coffee or knife hits

badical. here i go

This

Alternative:
>Poke hole at bottom of bottle
>Hold finger over hole and fill with water
>Screw back on cap with filled socket
>Light weed and remove finger at bottom
>Remove cap when bottle fully drains

Brings back memories

waterfalls are the shit.

they really do bring back memories.

thanks doods. works like a dream. any way i could dab it on paper or in a pipe and have the same effect?

Technically yes, but it'll taste baaaad

thanks bud