Live in upstate ny

>live in upstate ny
>apartment w on street parking only
>shit grumpy neighbors call cops and throw fits if u park in their shit driveways
>police put out apb to all tow trucks paying 250.00 per car towed on streets so plows can get through
>fucked w car on street in a little nook carved out by my shovel
>tow truck gets my car halfway up flatbed
>see through window, run outside, bribe faggot tow truck driver to let it down for some cash (impound is 350.00+)
>sitting in car
>can't drive off my street because end of it is unplowed
>ask the only two asshole neighbors w space in driveways on street to pay 20.00 to park overnight and both say no
>pulled into this auto garage on the corner with nice big cleared out parking lot
>one more car escapes the tow trucks and has same idea as me
>negro gets out can cussing like a mother fucker and walks down street
>sitting here in car wondering what the fuck to do
Help, Sup Forums

storm Stella has fucked us all.

Do I chance parking back on the street? take my chances here in the private lot? (same tow truck saw us pull in here while he grabbed a different car on my street and may come back)
Or something else? I even called the police dept and they said I'm sol.

Bump for help

you knew it was coming for days and did not prepare, you deserve everything that comes your way dipshit.

How do I prepare? I knew it was coming last night. Said 12 inches in my area. It's 3 feet plus and can't get off my street if I wanted.

>I knew it was coming last night
than you are a dunce, i live in ma and knew since sat we were getting bombed.

>How do I prepare?

you don't have the app on your iphone that shovels out your car and cuts the crust off your grilled cheese for you?

No really. Can you give an actual answer not just faggot sarcasm, because you don't have one either?

What do you do when you expect to be able to at least get off your street, but all plows get called to the city instead for the entire night?

Its easy to say you deserve it because you don't any better on what to do either. Who's the dunce?

What town are you in?

You fucking loser you call your neighbors faggots because they don't want assholes like you parking in their fukcing driveway? Go fuck yourself you piece of shit and pay for parking or stop complaining like a faggot because people won't bend over backwards for a fucking loser like you.

>than you are a dunce

Rome

No contacts that far east. Sorry.

Lol

>>>>>>>

Checked.

sick

Mother Fucking Checked

sleep in your car fag

well done my child

don't make a spectacle of it.

Someone must have parked in his driveway tonight. That's some serious mad.

For a moment I thought you'd managed to link your own post with quints.

Then I realized it's just regular quints.

> basically a normie

Srsly considering it

Fucking hell if they just plowed one time on the end of the street I could get out to civilization.

tl;dr
>dubs or higher here

Dark magics lurk this thread

>in the middle of a serious problem
>I better ask Sup Forums for help

the least you could do is dunk your vagina into a slush puddle with a time stamp to make this thread interesting.

>#who'sthedunce

>living in a city

you might just be as dumb as op.

Yeah upstate sucks dick

Now hold on.
Are you seriously considering defeat because the end of the street isn't plowed?

I guess I don't know where you would go tonight, but are you underestimating your ability to shovel enough snow to get your car out?

Like let's say you gave it two hours. How much snow can you move in 2 hours?

>Paying, bribing, and fighting for parking, for the pleasure of living with the majority of niggers, Jews, faggots, Muslims and liberals of the United States of America.

New York is a literal shit hole.

May as well live in fucking China.

Are you seriously saying living stacked or feet from other people is a halfway decent way to live. Country is by far superior, I can go outside and yell kill all niggers an not a single person is within earshot.

many people living far from a city have only the option to park on the street, you assumed because op said new york that he lives in a city.

you are an idiot.

based on his picture I can see 3 houses and I can almost guarantee you he lives in a city you stupid faggot

buddy.

I could probably make it into the other street in 3-4 hrs. The problem lies in getting anywhere on the other street too. I mean this is downtown area. All cross streets. The entire neighborhoods streets are all like this.

I parked in the private lot as shitty as that may sound, watching the car through my window. It's a garage with tons of open space. Don't think they open until 8am which I'll have it moved well before then.

Preach brother. Fuck that state.

Syracuse reporting

Town or village more likely. Their "city" over in middle NY is the city of utica. The surrounding area is mostly suburb/rural areas.

you would figure that a state that gets alot of snow every year would have a better plan in place. I live in vancouver and we got a tonne of snow this year. have not had this much in 20 years. and we only got fucked on the first day. the rest of the time the city had plows on all roads at the first signs of any snow.

also by lots of snow i mean that relatively to our usuall.