Pretty obvious at this point that Obama lovers are very disappointed in how much we are all winning these days. So...

Pretty obvious at this point that Obama lovers are very disappointed in how much we are all winning these days. So, you sad Obama/Hillary lovers, how are you all hurting with how badly Trump in all his policies are Winning these days? I would assume are all sad, Bigly. Please testify to how this is all going so badly (in a bigly way) for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/lawyers-face-off-on-trump-travel-ban-in-md-court-wednesday-morning/2017/03/14/b2d24636-090c-11e7-93dc-00f9bdd74ed1_story.html?utm_term=.4714c808277d
pressherald.com/2017/02/17/security-closures-near-mar-a-lago-put-small-airport-in-tailspin/
youtube.com/watch?v=cwqhdRs4jyA
palmbeachpost.com/news/local-govt--politics/palm-beach-county-aviation-head-trump-flight-limits-will-hurt-airport/uszXsCgrEa13H80BCt3u6N/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama used to have sex with 13 years old girls we have that on tape as part of his Jew rewards

daddy trump will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Actually today has been a good day.

Federal judge halts travel ban hours before it was to take effect

washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/lawyers-face-off-on-trump-travel-ban-in-md-court-wednesday-morning/2017/03/14/b2d24636-090c-11e7-93dc-00f9bdd74ed1_story.html?utm_term=.4714c808277d

The POTUS just got checked and balanced.

more like just got obstructed by commie libtard elitists

Totally bigly responses. Bigly intellect revealed here. FAILING BIGLY!. BIGLY FAILING.

Or by people who can actually read.

An epic clusterfuck = winning?

That doesn't make sense, OP.

>trump won
>get over it

>when you're such an ineffective President you continue to act like you're campaigning in order to feel like you're winning.

you'd get sick of the liberal smugness in DC too

>trump won
>get over it
Inb4 OP's post

That has to be one of the most hilarious parts of Trump's reign. He is now having is his second rally (not two months into his presidency) and he has to use twitter to insult (with bad spelling) his opponents every day. It's fucking sad. Cuck to the extreme. No confidence.

>Liberal smugness.
>Republicans control the Presidency and Congress.

Pick one or GTFO.

You're still talking about Obama and he isn't even president, that proves he did a good job.

i'm not talking about congress you retard. DC is overwhelmingly cuck'd, they voted 90% for HRC

The dubs don't lie.

It's always disappointing to see people biting on such low quality bait.

Who gives a shit other than President Tang? He should shut the fuck up and get to work, but his ego won't allow it.

Trump has already done more than Obama in 2 terms.... why do cucks hate jobs and working so much?

>Trump has already done more than Obama in 2 terms
This is what the rural trash actually believe.

whatever, snowflake.

Signing your signature on a document you didn't even read to have it struck down the next week or not even matter at all doesn't count as "doing something." Learn government.

le drumpf xD

DAT REBUTTAL DOE

When asked by Carlson why he tweeted about the alleged phone tap before producing evidence, Trump said his definition of wiretapping "covers a lot of different things."

This. We've elected a complete retard.

Why is that so unreasonable? he's clarifying what he said... but I suppose he's damned if he does, damned if he doesnt with you libtards

I might agree with him if my definition of intelligence covered a lot of things.

>when you backpedal so hard you try to change the definition of words so you seem like less of a fool.

Look, I'm a left leaning moderate. I supported Obama, didn't really support Hillary. But it is really impossible to deny that Trump should never have been elected POTUS. The guy has repeatedly shown he's in way over his head and has no idea how a President should act. I really think meme culture is destroying how seriously appalling his behavior is because all of the seriousness of his actions is immediately nullified when made into a meme we all laugh at. Trump is not a good President, period. He's not the worst we've ever had but he's definitely up there.

dem numbers matter,hq john q and mary hourly workers,farmers from cal to pannsylvania,democrats at every level of winebar stools and government have had 1,040 among them sent home since
obama win his landslide,
illegals here no more bennies, no DLs, go home
the wall our will be done, at the south border as it is in washington,
245,000 jobs created in 30 days
military build up 300 ship navy on the way.
lois lerner she is referred by the hse committee to DOJ rule of law,,
p;eaded the 5th xxx times the last time she showed up to get her hand held by the rinos who said they coudn't do anything without the whitehouse .we got it
lerner will do time at rykers.
harry reid, outa here
loser pelosi no power but to run her jaws
trump stuck it to the maddow 'leakers' he paid almost a hunert million in taxes in 2005
think we can;t send another 40 democrats home in 2018?
yerasses /we been doing it to your anal vaginas since 2010
ya might as well layback and enjoy it

ooooh that was turrible jess turrible

he's not wrong that "wiretapping" could mean different things. He was asked to clarify and he did. Dont you libs have other BS things to worry about, like showering niggers with entitlements?

Bumping for whiny, pathetic tears. Neoliberals are a cancer and deserve gas.

exterminate the muslims

>this is what his riff raff base believe

>He's not the worst we've ever had but he's definitely up there.

Well, no one could match James Buchanan because of the Civil War, but Trump is damn close.

You are reasonable. I could have a conversation with you. I do believe that Trump's persona along puts him up there at the absolute worst we've ever had. I agree it isn't funny. We shouldn't joke about it. But it is sort of the world we have. Especially here. C'mon folks. He is a joke. We all deserve better. We really do.

ADVISE AND CONSENT EMPEROR SHITBAG

The problem is that the rural filth in the insignificant, backwater, ass end of nowhere flyover states over-performed for him at the polls. He really knew how to whip up the average Cletus.

cuck that hates winning

I mean in one of his tweets he didnt use quotation marks.. literally just said "how low has president obama gone to tap my phones"

Oh stop it. We all deserve better than this. I know there is a reasonable part in you that is better than labels like "neoliberal."

Will you please just die already

>still not getting it
Sad!

Soynds legit user. No, no it doesn't and you god damn know it

He doesn't have the same definition of tapping someones phone as the CIA. The mature thing for the media to do was to ask for clarification, and they did... I don't see why this is still an issue.

Sounds like a triggered conservative snowflake

Like he really interacts with any of those people

Seriously asshole, just die.

Name one factory that opened directly because of trump

Didn't you hear? He goes out twice on the weekdays and once before his vacations in Florida. What a man of the people!

So when Democrats win in 2020,are you gonna cry like you did during Obamas entire term?

Only one meaning of wire tapping retard

There's a private airport near his resort in Florida that may have to shut down because they can't let anybody fly in or out when Trump is wasting time there.

Like the Traveling Wilbury's once said, 'remember to live and let live."

You might be happier. All joking aside. Really. None of this is that serious.

You can't. Why would any company pay $15/hour for industrial labor when they can get the same product for $15/day and spew shit into the air in China?

Nice troll attempt, did not work at all fag.

Drumpf 4 Hitler!!

cuck

Or buy a machine that does the same job that pays for itself in a few years.

Oops. It sounds like those jobs don't count. Sorry, Florida! President Gatorade demands your human sacrifices.

wonder who is behind this post

Several. Or do you mean factories in America?

And before we forget, Trump's 30% border tax was done before. It turned the Crash of 1929 into the Great Depression.

And the local businesses that are losing customers because the Secret Service presence making it difficult to get to them.

yeah right

Sup Forumstard autists love president dementia shut-in.

I wonder, when the economy crashes and Americans are living in ramshackle towns and tent cities, will they call them "Trumpvilles" like they were called "Hoovervilles" during the Depression?

the only thing I'm honestly mad about is that you fucks managed to take over Sup Forums with a bunch of paid trump schills and have regulars eat out of your hand so easily. never thought this place would turn into cuck-city, pro-police state, pro-god n gun totten, anti-faggot ( when so many of your are faggots), completely passive to government misinformation campaigns, easily scared by obvious propaganda etc etc...

really quite remarkable.

I didn't think this place was such an easy target, but I guess you guys knew the demographic more than I did.

so did I.... when I was 12.

This is of course referring to what his left hand is doing.

pressherald.com/2017/02/17/security-closures-near-mar-a-lago-put-small-airport-in-tailspin/

"Miller is already losing a helicopter company, which is moving rather than deal with the closures. That will cost him $440,000 in annual rent and fuel sales."

We have the best shacks and rat nests, don't we folks? They're fantastic!

well I mean I'm not going to be hurt by the republican's policies and probably will benefit from the lower taxes, and I'm probably not going to have kids so to hell with climate change. it's too bad he and his party is screwing over all the poor and middle class

but still, everything he's doing drives me insane

Trump's supporters will still probably suck his dick because most of them already live in such conditions.

>press herald
>outlet funded by george soros

Try again user. This time, find a source agenda-free.

Name 2 different examples of wire tapping. You can't because it only means spying on somebody, specifically through the phone, but we'll accept spying in general. He claimed it without any evidence I know to you trumptard wiretapping might seem like a very complicated concept but it's not, it's very obvious what it means.

As the OP I can now post this video in the interest of peace. youtube.com/watch?v=cwqhdRs4jyA

We all suck. Let's listen to some peaceful music.None of us matter really anyway. But what does matter is my uncle is working on a new 40th anniversary release of the Traveling Wilburys albums!

>everything that says something I don't like is fake news

To a certain extent. Why would we want to make things WORSE, though?

Here's one from the local newspaper shit stain.

palmbeachpost.com/news/local-govt--politics/palm-beach-county-aviation-head-trump-flight-limits-will-hurt-airport/uszXsCgrEa13H80BCt3u6N/

In a Dec. 15 letter to Trump, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association president and CEO Mark R. Baker said six South Florida airports directly affected “account for a local economic output exceeding $1 billion, create over 8,000 jobs, and have a total payroll of $290 million.” He said the pilots understand the need for security, but asked Trump to consider the impact.