What REALLY happened with Pearl Harbor, Sup Forums?

What REALLY happened with Pearl Harbor, Sup Forums?

It was actually bombed by niggers to distract from their push for Civil Rights.

While WW2 was going on and America was fighting the Japanese, the niggers were plotting on how to get the vote. And therefore to transfer power to the blacks through creation of the Black Power Movement.

Pearl Harbour was actually initiated by the Black Panthers (and later the KKK)

>implying blacks are capable of flying planes

Dubs confirms it. Almost quints too

Amerishits were just looking to use their newly created nukes.

> 2017

> doesn't understand that Japs bombed Pearl Harbor as pre-emptive show of force to dissuade America from entering the Pacific theatre in WWII

yes, they were actually that dumb, they though it would keep the US out of the Pacific, this is documented.

they also did it because they believed that America would stop the embargo on oil to Japan for being axis power, that was crippling Japan

fucking nips poked a tiger

Asians are terrible pilots. To cover their obvious mistake they claimed it was a military attack.

BBBBAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNZAAAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

Hey, they stopped letting us get oil and support Nazis who would've killed us anyway! How do we stop them from holding our oil? LET'S ATTACK THEM FIRST!! *loses ww2 and gets bombed due to not surrendering* HEY, APOLOGIZE!!

probably this

> gets bombed due to not surrendering*

Incorrect. Get's bombed bc cold war.

Either way, don't expect the USA to apologize for bombing Japan when Japan attacked us first. You brought us into this, you pay the price

Japan bombed the USA to draw the USA into fighting Hitler for them when they realized He would betray them for being non-Germans

The United States of America accidentally attacked itself and blamed the Japanese.

Disproportionate vengeance. Now that's Christianity. Way to go, America.

Yes...but maybe dropping TWO nukes on civilian areas was a little TOO harsh...............maybe?

They will remain as the only two nukes used until America nukes North Korea by 2020.

Reptilians were battling the Illuminati over rights to the Bermuda Triangle.

fbi director got intel from different sources an attack was incoming on pearl harbor, did nothing because he was a litteral fagget too busy sucking mafia dick and spying on communists

Disproportionate vengeance is all we Americans know. *Gets taxed, starts a war*

In the olden days:

>Gets called a faggot
>Revolvers drawn
>Proceeds to duel

Both targets were 'military' targets. And the bombings pretty much forced the Emperor to declare a surrender.

Had we 'not' done it, it would have been a conventional invasion, with millions of casualties on both sides.

It was the lesser evil.

Yeah, I admit it was harsh and is seen as one of humanity's biggest crimes. But why are Americans seen as worse than Germany even thoigh Germany was killing people by the millions? The Japanese were supporting them, and you want to make us the bad guys? For stopping Nazis and Nazi enablers?

>mfw media just got into a war with trump over taxes

Reminds me of this classic

>What REALLY happened with Pearl Harbor, Sup Forums?

Everyone knew it was coming. An unfortunate Norwegian freighter reported the Nip fleet and was torpedoed/silenced.

The modern boats were at sea. The sacrificed boats like the Arizona had their keels laid in 1912...

New boats at sea, old boats @ Pearl. It was bullshit.

Imagine Japan being like Hawaii.
That's what we could have had.
Japan would be a state if we'd invaded.

I like Japanese vagina.

So tight. So tight. Like a fish. Tight.

>implying your an idiot
tuskegee airmen

I don't think I've ever seen Americans classified as worse than Nazi Germany. And I am American. Wasn't making "us" the bad guys.

Yes, I agree something needed to be done. Just that I know a lot about Japan and both Hiroshima and Nagasaki were two very beautiful areas. Largely turned to nothing in a matter of seconds. And at the cost of hundreds of thousands of civilians who had nothing to do with the Empire.

But then we wouldn't have loli anime, my friend.

Priorities.

We are a society of being offended. Which is why nobody in the world should poke us unless they are prepared to face or beat the consequences.

Ben Affleck got cucked by Josh Hartnett, was upset and then raised his child.

toppest of keks

If it makes you feel any better, the loss of those hundreds of thousands probably saved millions of lives, both Japanese and American.

The Japanese were perfectly happy to murder the shit out of civilians as well, see Unit 731 and Unit 100 for starters. No one walked away clean, that's what war is.

agin, cold war

just as russia and US raced to berlin, neither wanted to give up losing Japan

Also US really needed jap bc no other presence in asia

> tfw not allowed to have standing army "forever" in US written constiution

> US develops uber equipped Japanese "defense" force

still going on to this day

kek

The govt knew about it in advance and let it happen anyway because they wanted to enter in to World War 2.

Yes, and honestly paved the way for a lot of the Japanese arts like anime and manga. That's how the turn of events went over there.

If we'd have invaded and installed Western Puritanism, I guarantee you all of the amazing anime, manga, and other original creativity would not be there.

Can confirm. And Tom Hanks died.

no this utter bullshit u r stupid if u seriously believe this

Less than a year after the war, Japanese were starving by the THOUSANDS every month... and that was with macarthur doing everything he could to keep it from being worse than it was. The island was fucked.

bombs were dropped because Russia, not because they were a serious threat to reach Tokyo first, but bc we wanted the Russians to know what we wuz packin

How almost quints when 800 off

maybe it was to show everyone more than just someone. fear tactics work best with a brutal example.

historical revisionism

Sometimes you gotta shot a hostage.

Who else would we have needed to show?

Literally the only reason was the cold war, which had started long before even the fall of Munich and US involvement in the pacific theatre.

Btw there would never have been an invasion of the Japanese mainland, MacAruthur had already said it would NOT have the support of the US Navy (before the bombs). It was also completely unnecessary since, as has been pointed out, Japan was already severely fucked on food shortage and remained so even with aid for some time after the war.

It was Al Qaeda.

And so much more efficient than what Hitler did to the jews.

>Christianity
>U.S.

You realize the Jews run this shit right?

freshen this thread up a little bit

would literally fuck every single girl in this picture except for the one on the far left.

high standards you have there, user

i will take instead

this

president knew it was gonna happen and allowed it, giving the kikes their justification to use america for jewish needs. lather rinse repeat for almost 100 years now. kikes run the usa and will continue to until we turn into the next nazi germany