Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

3rfc.com/292749
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'd beat the shit out of her and take her money
-nigger

bend her over and rip a hole in her jeans so I can pound her cunt while yanking on that long luscious hair of hers, then make her get on her knees to deepthroat my cock until I cum all over those glasses.
WWYD

I would destroy her tight teen body. Looks like she has a nice ass. WWYD?

Wwyd

Why are you posting a 13 yr old? Don't know anyone your age?

deepthroat her face off, any more?

Hold her hands behind her back and pull down her shorts and move her panties to the side and fuck her pussy hard while I pull on her hair and hold her hands back, then pound her ass until I'm ready to cum so I get her on her knees and throatfuck her until I cum down her throat.

In college bro

Buy her a warm winter coat, a pretty scarf, and some gloves cuz that's fucking cold!! Why do people live in places like that

A few

Oh she does

La jolla?

wwyd?
dumping a few

Was well received before, okay, how you use sister?

Her face is very attractive. I want to fill it with my cock, and make her choke. She clearly has an oral fixation, let's use that for good use.

Massachusetts?

wwyd?

Wwyd to her?

Bend her over the table and strip her completely and spank her until her ass is red and make her finish her drink while I pound her tight virgin asshole, making her scream. I pull back on her hair and slap her face and switch to fucking her pussy so hard she keeps screaming and moaning loudly. As I'm about to cum I take the lid off her drink and shoot a huge hot load into the cup and make her drink my cum from the cup and swallow every drop.
Wwyd

get her soooo drunk she's out cold and i would put a bag on her face (not that she's not hot) bang the fuck out of her and pump load after load into her pussy and sharing her with ever other drunk dude and her bro who unknowingly fucks her
wwyd??

I can maybe provide better pictures if good incentives?

Will reply for replies

Wwyd?

Pussy or ass?

wwyd

Wwyd?

Wwyd

wwyd

wwyd?

interested?

Be rough

3rfc.com/292749

grab the ribbon and put her on her knees and choke her on cock. Pls post more

Wwyd?

Bet she has a sweet fat ass and I want to pound it so bad, more of her please.

fuck that gap hard and grab what ever i could to shove up her ass so i can hear her squeal and beg and i load her up with cum
wwyd?

Want to fuck her beautiful face making her gag as I slam my cock into the back of her throat

Wwyd to my girlfriend? What do you think of her ass?

Would love to bend them both over and fuck their sweet thicc asses while using their hair as reins to force theirs heads back as I slam deep inside of them. More of them please

Shove my dry cock into her asshole and make her scream and cry as my cock tears and stretches her vigin ass. She begs me to stop but I slap her hard and pull her hair back and keep pounding until I fill her asshole wth my cum

Keep going and rape this slut? Will reply for reply

Those are kids dude.. you only WISH you had a kinky girl like mine. She gave me a cat of 9 tails and asks me what kind of fantasys I have and does them all.

invite her over for some drinks and gain her trust, tie her up to the bed to do some kinky stuff but invite a dozen of my buddies over to run a train on her and fill every hole with cum, lucky one to her her pregnant gets to push her down the stairs and we all fuck her again as shes ruined at the bottom
wwyd this slut?

yo ive just been lurkin this thread so i dont got much to say about wwyd but please tell me you got more user?

Strip her completely and write the address of where were at and "use me" right on her tits and take a picture and post in on all of her social media. On about 30 minutes about 20 guys show up and we fuck all of her holes relentlessly as she begs for us to stop because of how much it hurts but we keep going until we fill all of her holes with cum and cover her face with cum. Then I tie her up and take a picture of her again and post it on social media so that when I leave, anyone can show up at any times and use her.

Continue with a brutal rape of this cumslut? Again, will reply for reply.

?

wtf does wwyd even means

Masturbation turns you in to a low test beta loser.

Proven by every lonely loser fapping one out in this thread

bring her out to the forest and walk some trails, once we're out far enough I let her take the lead and push her unexpectedly down in front of me and immediately mount her with my full weight as I grope for her fat titts and pull down at her jeans and panties to shove my cock in dry. As she moans and tries to shout and scream another trail walker comes by, it's a single older man and spots us, i freeze and panic thinking im busted, but he takes a moment to think, and begins undoing his pants and grabs her hair so she can suck his cock and we both enjoy humiliating and ravaging her body in the dirt and leaving her there with a bruised body and multiple creampies.
more wwyd

I come up from behind her and wrap my arm around her neck and bring her over to the men's locker room where I shove her head into an open locker and rip her leggings and panties off and fuck her tight asshole while I spank her until her ass is red. She screams for help and begs me to top but she she does I slam the locker door on her head as hard as I can. She shuts up and let's me fuck her tight asshole and other guys in the locker room hear what's going on and come over to see. In just a couple of minutes there is a line of 10 guys formed ready to fuck this bitch. I finish by blowing a huge hot load in her asshole and film the rest of the guys as they fuck her ass, pussy, and mouth and give her cum in all of her holes. Then I post the video online and take her clothes with me and post a sign outside the door that says "free use slut in the locker room".

Rape this slut as brutally as you can think of. As usual, will reply for reply.

Forgot pic

would love to blindfold her and then bring her to a glory hole

WWYD to my little sister

wwyd?

come over and have a bunch of shots with you and your dad while she's upstairs taking selfies in her panties, we all 3 break in and start abusing her with our cocks and leave her twitching and cum filled after we film it all and send it to her boy friend
wwyd this bitch?

drug her drink and take her away to a tucked away closet where I would make her my sex doll and blow a load in everyone of her holes as she slips in and out of consciousness. Everytime she makes a sound I slap her harder and harder as I continue to drug her and fill her with cum. I'd steal and keep her panties after and forever black mail her and make her my cum slut ever after
wwyd this whore?

bend her over that sink, hike her dress up and fuck her relentlessly, using her like a little toy. Then id fill the bathtub and hold her under just long enough for her to pass out, so she wakes up to her pussy and asshole dripping with cum

Hit her as hard as I can in the back of her head, knocking her out. Then while she laying on the dirty bathroom floor, I lift her ass up in the air and shove my dry cock inside her asshole and fuck her lifeless body as hard as I can. Then I take my cock out of her dirty asshole and shove it into her mouth and she wakes up with my cock as deep is it can go in her throat and she try to push me off her but I hold her head against my crotch, making her gag and almost throw up and I pull my cock out of her mouth and stroke it right over her face and blow my load all over her cute slut face.

Keep brutally raping this cumslut, r4r

Wwyd to this hot slut??

Wwyd with These sluts???

after being turned and having moist panties as a result, she goes upstairs to her room to change her pair and i quietly follow her up. I wait and sneak a peak by the door and wait till shes fully nude before rushing in and throwing an elbow to her jaw dazing her and dropping her. I begin to undo my pants and movie her in a fuckable missionary position. I force myself into her virgin pussy and gag her mouth with her wet panties. I mix my semen with her blood and fill her to the brim with cum and bite her fat red titts making her come closer to consciousness before i escape out her window
wwyd??

Damn those tits need a good fucking

Cuck me
Kik beyond.is.behind

I'd take one of those cans and hit her of the head with it multiple times as hard as I can until she's fully unconscious. She's bleeding from her head as I drag her into the nearest empty room and cut off all of her clothes, exposing her gorgeous tits ad perfect tight ass. Then I leave and lock the door and go around getting other guys to join me in raping this unconscious slut. I get about 20 guys to come wth me and we all return to the ro where she's till unconcious and I shove my cock in her asshole and fuck her while another guy fucks her throat. She wakes up like this and trues to scream for help but when she does, the guy shoves his cock as deep as he can down her throat and she gags loudly and a lot of saliva drips out and onto her tits. A guy gets under her and fucks her tight pussy and another guy takes my place and fucks her tight ass. She screams loudly as she's pounded in both holes at the same time. We all take turns fucking all of her tight holes then we all finish in her open mouth. By the time we are done her mouth is filled to the brim with our cum then she's made to swallow all of it and when she does there is a loud gulping sound and she starts to cry. I take her clothes with me and leave here there, a torn up crying mess on the floor.

Loved your reply, rape this slut as brutally as you can possibly imagine. R4R as usual

Yeah I think so too. How would you fuck her?

WWYD to her anons??

Comment these Sluts.