Hi Sup Forums, do i look like i'm high on drugs(pic related)

Hi Sup Forums, do i look like i'm high on drugs(pic related)

Been binging meth for 2 days and i have work in
an hour and a half (uk fag). I feel like my eyes are
extremely dilated and i'm getting really anxious about going in.
Should i call in sick? i can't really afford to call in again

Your pupils are pretty big

Ah man, coming down now and sweating really bad
i think i fucked up

Lmao crackhead don't do drugs kids or you'll be like this asshole, bout to lose his job over meth, smh

If you can't afford to call in, then you sure as fuck can't afford to get fired (assuming you mean you can't literally financially afford the lost hours). So I'd say call in and avoid getting shit-canned.

Alternatively, if you meant you can't afford to call in again in the sense that they may fire you for missing too much work, then you're better off going in and hoping no one notices anything.

Don't go in if you work with our around anything hazardous or if you're responsible for other people in any way.

ur fucked

Im gonna go in. I can't afford to get fired. I work in an office so hopefully i can just work solo at my computer and not be bothered too much. If anyone says anything i'll say i'm ill. Wish me look guys

Thnx for the vote of confidence

Tell us what happened when you come back good luck m8

Will do m8. Gonna be a hellish day coming off this shit. But good god i can't wait to walk out at 4oclock and go to bed. If i can come through today i can come through anything lol

Lmao you look pretty turnt bro. Feel for you, i've been in similar situations and it sucks

How did you get meth in the UK?? I have always wanted to try it but no one sells it around my way (north west) and I hear it isnt around thr uk

Fucking meth bunch of faggots smoke some weed

I dunno, i've only done it on a couple of occasions. My coke guy has had it a few times. But yeah it's not abundant around my parts either (yorkshire)

Meth is the worst drug and you are the worst kind person. Have fun with rotting teeth and destroying your life

Don't fucking do it. Stick with weed, hallucinogens, or pills occasionally. Seriously.

Lol weed is cool, but meth is awesome for partying, going on a meth binge with friends and a girl is some next level shit. I don't make a habit of it though.

What incentivised you to use meth op? It must have taken some convincing as im sure your aware of the health consequences. Also what were some of the effects you experienced?

Hey man, i have a job and pay my own way. I do drugs recreationally with my friends in a non habitual manner . I think i'm a pretty good person. Drugs are just fun to me. Ive done meth 3 times in my whole 22 years of life so i think my teeth are gonna be ok, my dental hygeine is on point.

The pursuit of happiness drove me to it . I honestly don't worry about health issues as i dont plan on becoming a meth junkie, i have a pretty healthy routine and good friends and family. i'm not doing drugs to escape anything, just to enhance experiences socially.

Hey op ur pretty cute, i would binge on meth with you bro

I can respect that i suppose. Not going to lecture but i would advise you be careful. Those good friends and family you have may be affected by your use if you keep it up.

Yo man i go to work 5 days a week i'm too busy to be a junkie. But thanks for your concern i guess, buti think ill be ok

Lmao. See what happens if you continue to do meth, I'll wait. I know over 20 people who did meth and they all regretted it or are still addicted. It's the most harmful drug. Enjoy.

i probabaly wont do it again for at least a month or two, so i think i'll be ok. Thanks for showing concern for my welfare though bro, ill certainly take your suggestions on board

Meth is the worst. You should probably stop before it's too late. Do you even know the ingredients in it? Jfc.

why not just have another bump for you go in? to take the edge off.

I'm just trying to help man. That shit is bad news. I know it's hard to take advice from a user, but I can assure you that you do not want to keep doing it.