Marvel Surprise: ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Won’t Be Split Into 2 Movies

Disney release schedule update suggests two-part sequel now standalone film

thewrap.com/marvel-surprise-avengers-infinity-war-wont-be-split-into-2-movies/.V5vlu3I6cyU.reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/05/04/avengers-infinity-war-1-and-2-will-get-title-changes
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank God, fuck "let's split the final movie into two" Jewery.

stfu

After all the shit 2 part finales have been having recently im glad to see our overlords at disney arent complete fucking morons whod sail their ship into the iceberg several other ships have crashed on.

This is why disney is so successful, they put some basic thought into whether something is actually a good idea or not

Pathetic!

Hahaha

This is the maverick producer Kevin Feige!

>Fuck we need to cast a female superhero soon!
>.....Who won the Oscar last year?

>Fuck we hastily announced a shitty Part 2 we dont need and box offices show Part 2 make less money
>Uhh just cancel it!

It's not like it matters. I have zero faith that Marvel will do it right anyways. It's going to be one gigantic quip fest with lots of muh funneh cameos and trailers for new superheroes. Thanos will barely do shit.

>.reddit

lmao wtf are those two midgets doing in that circle, isnt the avengers supposed to be just the main 4

5 hour Marvel quip epic comfirmed

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

So how will they have time to kill captain america, retire iron man, introduce the inhumans/mutants and GoTG now?
>implying they'll kill cap or anyone

What went wrong?

>A schedule change from Disney late Friday said that the second film in the planned two-parter would no longer be called “Avengers: Infinity War Part II.” Instead, that project has been renamed as an “Untitled Avengers” film.

>The studio will release the first part “Avengers: Infinity War” as planned on May 4, 2018. The second now untitled film will hit as planned on May 3, 2019.

So what will marvel even do when avengers is done?

>DCucks still this buttblasted that beaner flash couldnt save their broody 2deep4u bullshit
Enjoy bankruptcy, m8. Ill be sitting back unironically enjoying my colorful Marvel fun while you're stuck babysitting your wife's son

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

reboot or move on.

Nothing's changed. Russos literally said they're retitling the movies and each would be stand alone.

New Avengers featuring the Phase 3 heroes. And maybe Fantastic 4.

they're rebooting the universe with a whole new cast for the avengers in the early 2020s

Phase 4 will probably involve the marvel multiverse. Theyre already hyping up the multiverse in doctor strange.

They're just giving the second movie a different name because part 2 sounds stupid and won't make as much money. They're still filming back to back and the dates haven't changed.

Do you people actually legitimately still care about superhero movies?

Are you all 14?

So THATS how you make her.

Brb gonna force some whiteys to breed with each other

Consolidation.

>Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
>1.5 billion w/ 740 mil marketing

>Civil War
>1.1 billion w/ 750 mil marketing

Marvel drones will defend their brand dying.

Gotta remember she had plastic surgery.

How are they going to fit

>All the build up from the past movies
>Thanos stealing all the gems
>Using the Guantlet
>All the Earth heroes coming from every single previous movie
>The Guardians showing up
>The final battle they've been hyping for over 10years
>Have a good conclusion that also sets up the next few movies

all in less than 3 hours?

>>The final battle they've been hyping for over 10years
>>Have a good conclusion that

avengers 4 will contiue the Infinity war story. its just that they are no longer related by part 1 and 2 and the infinity war title. avengers 4 will be its own standalone movie with its own title that continues that story.

It's 2 parts still but theit dropping the part 1 and part 2. There's infinity war and then the next one has a different title. This is due to the fact that a year will pass in the marvel universe between movies.

Avengers appeals to a wider demographic than Captain Patriotism.

> Being this autistic

Civil War has Iron Man on the promotional material and is basically an Avengers flick.

Damage contrl.

Civil War hasn't even come out of Blu-ray yet. They'll be fine.

>The final battle they've been hyping for over 10years
Lol.

Vague hints at Thanos isn't "hyping" for 10 years.

Avengers 2 made 1.5 billion on pure box office. That's not counting BluRay.

it'll be split into 3 parts instead?

that's genius

REBOOT FEATURING
ALL NEW
ALL BLACK
ALL FEMALE AVENGERS
BLACK FEMALE CAPTAIN AMERICA
BLACK FEMALE THOR
BLACK FEMALE IRON MAN
BLACK WIDOW
BLACK PANTHER
NO BLACK FATHER

Avengers 2 made less than Avengers 1 also

Entire industry is on a downslope.

With the rise of good, cheap cgi more and more, they might (if they have any balls) kill off the bigger characters like iron man and cap and continue the rest in a tv mcu

Daredevil and Jessica Jones have both been really successful for them afterall

Avengers 2 made more than Avengers 1 but with a higher marketing budget

Avengers 4 should be Disassembled, where Scarlet Witch goes crazy and kills half the team. Then just stop making anymore movies after that.

>me at the bottom

>equip

Isn't this old news? Its just being reworked into "new" news. We knew this was coming.

ign.com/articles/2016/05/04/avengers-infinity-war-1-and-2-will-get-title-changes

the may 2019 film is still an avengers film and the russos are directing/filming it back to back with the 2018 avengers film.

also first time we even seen thanos was only 4 years ago, they only started hyping him in guardians which was 2 years ago.

Marvel just officially confirmed it just today though

>

>get cronenberg to direct
>give him complete creative control
>suggest that they would really appreciate a return to his body-horror stylings
>capeshit is forever destroyed and we get one final capekino

Yea, but we knew it was coming. Idk, I guess it's "confirmed" but we knew it was happening. This doesn't mean "part 2" is canceled, they're just being renamed.

Thats because

A the bubble has burst and the effects of the burst are happening, notice how every one thinks melgibsons war film is kino, its time for the movie phase to enter a new refreshed state

B the actors are tired, downey jr is a good eg

C they are making good revenue of the tv crap so can reel it in

not only this, but we've known that they were going to be two self contained stories since they were announced. The first movie wasn't just going to end with a cliffhanger.

This, and most fans were hoping that the 4th Avengers film would be Infinity Wars

it's still part 2, they're just playing it safe like alaways and changing the name because of every second part of a movie split in 2 flopping

Marvel has never made a good comic. Their movies are just following suit.

>Inhuman
They dropped that movie like a sack of shit and the comics are now stuck with them as edgy xmen replacements for nothing

> They're gonna kill off RDJ for Cuckflix shit

Lol fuck off.

>3/4 billion dollars on marketing

LOL At least keep it reasonable, user.

I thought Anthony and Joe Russo said that their idea for Infinity War would be over 5 hours long. How the hell are they going to halve that?

Inb4 they go to a dimension where everyone is black.

So will Captain America die in this?

>Marvel has never made a good comic

*clears throat obnoxiously*

>internet goes full retard and forgets news that happened fucking only 2 months ago

WOW! SHOCKING!

god damn retards

No they're not.

>Ashkenazi
>AshkeNAZI
>Nazi

It's just a coincidence.

And a stretch, considering the Nazis never called themselves Nazis.

>Implying my opinion had anything to do with DC

DC is fucking up too. Justice League looks awful. That doesn't make the MCU any less disappointing.

why does he have a bag of marshmallows on the table

My theory is that the Avengers are forced to use the Infinity Stones to stop Thanos and end up rebooting the entire MCU. The stinger scene will be new, younger (SJW approved) actors in the title roles to better match the comics lines.

Continuation rather than being the latter half of one story.

Part 2 will now be a fully-fledged sequel to Avengers 3 rather than the latter half of one film.

Except the Russos have clearly said Wanda is on a hero's journey, being potential saviour of the universe and being the protege of Captain America.

White phosphorus

Same story, except the second movie is a full sequel, not a tacked on Part 2.

That's the Dark Dimension, user.

Dormammu has a flaming head because he's fed up with the blacks stealing his cars.

>Marvel baited DC into making 2-part movies
>mfw DC wastes money making two movies that will fail

You know DC did the same shit with Justice League, righty?

Feige gives no fucks about the comics line.

Example: Wanda's prominence in the MCU goes against the policy of the rest of Marvel. Feige actually swims against the tide.

marvelflicks will be forgotten in 10 years while DCKino will be remembered forever

Whedon was the one who fought for Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Feige is just doubling down on Witch since we're stuck with her and she's a female superhero making her a hot commodity for the MCU.

Punisher is a garbage character for cucks

Joss, pls go

Wait did they reduce JL to a one partner? That's actually a really good thing

>climax ends with a group effort of all involved individuals ending with Drax ripping Thanos' heart out
>everyone thinks its all over, finally an ending to capeshit
>Thanos' heart starts beating again on Drax's palm implying that the infinity gems renders Thanos immortal
'Interesting.. Fools taking up arms against omnipotence. rushing head-on into Armageddon. So I shall provide you with a most glorious doomsday! The heavens will run red with blood. But in the end, as always, Thanos will stand triumphant.. Prepare yourselves. For now, I summon...the end.' Thanos says as he dispatches everyone involved
"They have, finally and for all time, shown the galaxy that they are a swarm of irresponsible, unevolved organisms, that must be put down before they destroy us all... There are many actors in this grand drama, and I, Thanos, appear to be the only participant with a full grasp on the situation"
>Thanos laughs as he turns his back from the chaos and shifts his gaze into the cosmos
>The Mad Titans steadily becomes angry and starts cursing at the heavens
"I am finished with you, lady! I have given everything for you-- even been dead, under your sole command! I have been MAD!
>out of the rubble, a single Avenger struggles to stand up
"Beautiful isnt it... Rogers?" Thanos speaks to the Avenger while looking up the stars
>Rogers struggles to stand up using his shield and slowly makes his way to the Mad Titan and inevitable doom
"Your fate will lay heavily on my heart, Avenger, though by all rights it shouldn't. I did not force you to fight me. I gave you the chance to surrender the Gems. You forced me into doing what I did. I had to be faithful to my nature. For, after all, I am Thanos.
>Roger stands face-to-face against the Usurper
"As long as one man stands against you, Thanos, you will never be able to claim victory"
>Thanos becomes even more pissed
"Noble sentiments from one who is about to die"

>Thanos prepares his attack on Rogers
"Ive lived my life by those sentiments..."
>Rogers dodges Thanos' attack
"And theyre well worth dying for"
>Rogers manages to land a single punch on the Titan
>Thanos grows angrier
>Thanos throws an infinit gem powered punch at Rogers
>Rogers manages to block it with his shield which then shatters
"Then die you shall!"
>Thanos lands a devestating blow unto Roger's chest, killing him
>cut to Steve Rogers in his old soldier uniform entering a bar
>Steve is greeted by his old comrades and the howling commandos
>Steve sees a young Howard Stark and Bucky by the bar next to a woman in a red dress with her back facing Steve
Saturday, The Stork Club
"Peggy?" - Steve utters as the woman in red turns around
"Youre late" an amused Peggy pronounces thinking Steve would take another rain check
"I know" Steve says with a smile on his face and tears on his eyes
>Steve and Peggy starts to dance with 40s song playing in the background
"I thought you didnt know how to dance?" Peggy asks
"I had a lot of time"

>Peggy rests her head on Steve's chest
"I was worried... that you'd never make it"
"I have missed you Steve" - Peggy starts to tear up
>tears starts falling on Steve's face
>They dance as people around them start to disappear, from the howling commandos, to Howard Stark, to the bar tender and finally the bar patrons around them
>Just Steve and Peggy dancing in a dark bar with a single spot light
"I have to go, Peg" Steve worriedly says
"They need me"
"I know" Peggy nods
>Peggy then disappeared leaving Steve and Bucky alone in the spotlight
>confused Steve asks Bucky
"What is this place?"
"Its everything you've ever wanted"
"What about the others?"
"You can still save them, -or you could stay, either way, I'm with you to the end of the line, Pal"
>Steve is approached by a woman in black with a veil on her head who reaches her hand to Steve
>Steve sees that the woman has a skull for a head
>Steve reaches for the hand
>cut to Steve Roger's corpse springing back to life
>Thanos looks back and prepares to put down the first avenger once and for all
>Steve reaches for the Mjolnir and launches an attack on Thanos just as Thanos is about to launch his
>huge explosion
>Fog of war clears
>Steve Roger is unconscious and sees that Thanos body is being embraced by the woman in black
>Steve managed to shatter the infinity gauntlet, the same thing keeping Thanos alive
>directed by David Benioff

prequels in between 1920s Captain America and 2008 Iron Man with the Fantastic Four, Namor, and other characters.

More movies with people like Black Panther, Ant-man, GotG, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange; they're only losing their heaviest hitters, most are still there.

kys

pretty sure they will do an Iron Man 4 instead because it's the only brand which makes them real money

You guys know theres a list on the internet of all upcoming Marvel and DC films?

Spiderman, inhumans, black panther, green lantern reboot are just some

Probably, then we might see either birdman o megaman as the all-new cap. America

Well that's disappointing

Fuck. It'll be 3hr 30min then

>750 mil marketing

Why adapt the quality stories they have been producing in recent years of course!

Just let me know if it's 3 and half hours beforehand so I don't drink too much pepsi in the first hour

>An Avengers movie made more money than Cap America movie
On other news scientist discover water is wet